420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By VetSmoke85

17 days old and been topped today. So now we just have the 3rd and 4th nodes left. Won't be too much longer and she will be transplanted into her final home and the proper training will begin.
20210407_230325.jpg
20210407_230345.jpg

Looking nice and healthy Vet!
Can't see it in the pics but there's a few lighter patches just starting on a few leaves. Will be keeping an eye on that. I amended the soil quite lightly so may need to feed her something or transplant her soon.

Hi ya Bro, good to see ya got some seeds as well :green_heart:

Just picking up on some eye candy & GSC sure is looking interesting, I'm just wondering on phenotype traits with all these examples shortly... this is may be expressed in leaf formation in the beginning.

Hi ya Bro, good to see ya got some seeds as well :green_heart:

Just picking up on some eye candy & GSC sure is looking interesting, I'm just wondering on phenotype traits with all these examples shortly... this is may be expressed in leaf formation in the beginning.
Yeah will be interesting to see if it's possibly an environmental thing or whether it is a pheno thing.

She was looking a little dry and sad so I thought it may be a good time to transplant her into the 3 gallon pot. Which is around 3X bigger than any pot I've grown in before. :laugh:
I've left a bit of room in the pot to add a layer to mix in the next dose of amendments.
20210409_212317.jpg

U said that the 3 gallon pot u put her in is the biggest size you ever used ,,wots a normal size for a vet grow??

She was looking a little dry and sad so I thought it may be a good time to transplant her into the 3 gallon pot. Which is around 3X bigger than any pot I've grown in before. :laugh:
I've left a bit of room in the pot to add a layer to mix in the next dose of amendments.
20210409_212317.jpg

Mmm looking very Indica dominate.. should be an interesting sofa buzz.

In .... looks good already brother. Good luck with your grow.

I just got seeds Friday you're kicking ass ! :green_heart:
Good to see you Bo. Got some slight concerns with her right now but will detail that in a post later. I'll be watching your grow for sure. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom