420 Magazine's Photo of the Month: July 2019

hehehe...no surprise...I do quite regularly...however, anything I've contributed, is eclipsed by those with more photo skillz ...I only use my phone now tho'...and a cheaper one at that...fixed income an all that...cheerz... :high-five:..h00k...:hookah:...

Seems i see your iconography more often on the POTM. Of course im not here as often as i once was...

I really have to overcome my "All spiders must die!" instinct. Love the picture.
I understand buddy. There is only a couple spiders that I tend to rid of when I see them and they are around my house or my family and that's the brown recluse and black widow.

Looking for Male:

full

This is a branch of a Candida (CD-1) grown from feminized seed that was treated with STS (Silver Thiosulfate) to force production of male flowers. It was treated two weeks ago, and I'm 'Looking for Male.'

The image is at camera resolution (Canon SX600 HS), and has been cropped. Brightness, contrast, and intensity have been adjusted using Corel Photo Paint, although these same functions are available on my camera. The image format was changed from a jpeg to a portable network graphic. I think this is within the guidelines, but the moderators will let us know.

Love the pic.. just starting to get into the breading.. as I want to create my own autoflower..

Iv watched many times on the process but just wondering if you had some tips

This is my first try. I'm not breeding a new cross, just pollinating a plant of the same strain for more seeds.

Back
Top Bottom