420 Magazine's Photo of the Month: March 2024

Wow! Amazing pictures! It's nice to see a variety! Creativity must be knocking on the door along with Spring! ! ! ! !

🌻🌼🌻🌼🌻

-How can you tell spring flowers are friendly?

*They always have new buds.

Bwhahahahha 🤭 ;):passitleft:

IMG_2287.jpeg
Alien Rock Candy.. Grown and Photographed by me, RedDawg !!

Wow! Hey @420 and moderators and I suppose the sales team (?) - a big CONGRATULATIONS on the new sponsors! I used to do that job, I know exactly how hard it is (although way easier when you’re selling the world’s premier grow site). You guys works your butts off for us and one form of proof is right here in the proverbial pudding. It is greatly appreciated and I know I speak for many here when I say that (not trying to, just accidentally am, lol). You guys rock. Simple as that. Thanks.

:thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :adore::adore::adore::adore:

New Sponsor Alert

We have another new sponsor for Photo of the Month! :yahoo:

@SeedsMan has generously donated 5 x Jack Herer Feminized seeds to the winner of this contest!

1710371720037.png

Thank you @SeedsMan, we are grateful for your contribution! :adore:

:thanks:

Here's my water pipe with what I consider to be a good bud/pot size ratio
Not a winner but thought I'd share it anyway :hookah:
Double shite - I just swung my chair around and now see my entry is wonky ffs
LOL :smokin:

Thug RoZe from Ethos grown by me Shocker OwnZ..

Photoroom-20240218_110609.png

Hi @Shockerownz, unfortunately your entry is not valid. Please be sure to read the contest guidelines in the first post of this thread. You need to have at least 50 posts (messages) to enter our contests. Also for future reference, images entered must not include text, watermarks, copyright images, or added digital content. We look forward to seeing your contest entries once you have met the requirements. :)

Back
Top Bottom