• Cola Monster - Silver Fox

Votes: 21 43.8%
  • Minus - Pineapple Kush

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Scousepower78 - This Plant

Votes: 2 4.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It is an honor to uphold the time-honored tradition of the Regiment, triple-volunteers all, and offer my humble services.

Hooah.
My lil bro graduates Rasp in a week. I'm headed to GA to be there. He passed POI & will be in 2/75.
4th member of my fam (incl. me) to be in the Regiment bro. Proud.
We Lead the Way...

I'm in with a couple shots of my greenhouse grown "Silver Fox" strain from last years harvest. This girl here reached a little over 9' in height and pumped out around 5lbs. of high grade medical cannabis that in turn went to my clients & other licensed patients to help relieve their pain. Best of luck my fellow growers!:goodluck: ~Peace~:ganjamon:

DSC0269951.JPG

DSC0395231.jpg

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

Missed her Cola.
Beautiful.

Hey 420....id'e like very much to offer up one of my last Mazar's for this months contest.She was grown using Doc Bud's gear in a 26gal. pot under lots of LED's.and gave me back 10 z's. of very potent smoke. Hope ya all like her....cheers eh!:circle-of-love:
harvest_mazar_003.jpg
harvest_mazar_012.jpg

Hey Duggan, Thats 1 Awesum looking work , gonna be Tasty treat when it be time for the chop,
just how much water, and what kinda water you be giving a week, you add anything to the water ?
Whatever you do, you doing it right,
Bulldog

One very nice looking plant you have/had there.

Ha, thanks corndog... No freak mate, you can grow that...

I will say this is intense this comp. I've played grand finals in different sports but nothing compares to this. Freaking first day of voting, l. Check check, damn damn, check, yeah, damn, lol... Good luck to all... I thought this might have been my outdoor girl to do it but comps stiff, beautiful plants. Thank god only this one was worthy to enter and I don't have to go through this until next May/ June lol... Thanks to all that voted for all entered plants. They were all grown with love and deserve any votes they get.. Now back to checking and vote dancing, lol.. This shits hard on a reticent stoner :)

Ha, thanks corndog... No freak mate, you can grow that...

I will say this is intense this comp. I've played grand finals in different sports but nothing compares to this. Freaking first day of voting, l. Check check, damn damn, check, yeah, damn, lol... Good luck to all... I thought this might have been my outdoor girl to do it but comps stiff, beautiful plants. Thank god only this one was worthy to enter and I don't have to go through this until next May/ June lol... Thanks to all that voted for all entered plants. They were all grown with love and deserve any votes they get.. Now back to checking and vote dancing, lol.. This shits hard on a reticent stoner :)

Hey Grizz....top of the mornin to ya ....i feel your pain brotha....this is gonna be a long month....I know how you feel cuz i only grow three crops a yr. indoors and as you know the'yre not all entry worthy. Cheers eh.:circle-of-love:

:high-five:

Back
Top Bottom