• Cola Monster - Silver Fox

Votes: 21 43.8%
  • Minus - Pineapple Kush

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Scousepower78 - This Plant

Votes: 2 4.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hey 420....id'e like very much to offer up one of my last Mazar's for this months contest.She was grown using Doc Bud's gear in a 26gal. pot under lots of LED's.and gave me back 10 z's. of very potent smoke. Hope ya all like her....cheers eh!:circle-of-love:
harvest_mazar_003.jpg
harvest_mazar_012.jpg

Hey brotha,
are them herbs grown from seed, or they be clones ?
they lookin sum awsum Tasty !
Have a great weekend,
B.D.

Hey brotha,
are them herbs grown from seed, or they be clones ?
they lookin sum awsum Tasty !
Have a great weekend,
B.D.

Hey BD....how's it goin eh?? The two Mazar's were grown from seed.Five months from seed to smoke. Longer veg ....not concerned with quality w/Doc's. gear,at this point and for a while now iv'e been gunning for high yield. So alot of time early on has been Supercropping and LSTing.Shaping the plant to utilize all GR space....only two plants eh, so i gotta make it count ,.Cheers and have an awesome long weekend.:high-five:

Congrats duggan your Mazar is a true winner. What a beautiful lady. There are lots of good lookers this month but yours is just so :drool: worthy. Best of luck.

Hey Duggan, lookin fine Brotha, Fine !
would you say that improved genetics & a wider high end selection of variety stocks has given
a stronger thc knock you over quality compared to 20-30 years ago ?
Good 1, B.D.

All great entries in a very close vote. :blushsmile: Both of the forerunners worthy of every vote they get. Good Luck!

Hey Duggan, lookin fine Brotha, Fine !
would you say that improved genetics & a wider high end selection of variety stocks has given
a stronger thc knock you over quality compared to 20-30 years ago ?
Good 1, B.D.

Yes BD...I would say thru breeding programs, over the yrs. potency has been on the up swing for sure....not only that....we're all starting to figure out just how to grow with much better results than yrs. ago too.! Cheers eh.:thumb:

Thanks Hemper....it's gonna be a long month brotha.....thanks for the kind words.:high-five:

How ya holding up brother? I'm a nervous stoned wreck... My receding hairlines gone grey, lol. To win such an honour is worthy of such close competition. Wish I knew the feeling of being in front though, lol... Here duggs :passitleft: for us two, mixture of both.. I know I need it...

How ya holding up brother? I'm a nervous stoned wreck... My receding hairlines gone grey, lol. To win such an honour is worthy of such close competition. Wish I knew the feeling of being in front though, lol... Here duggs :passitleft: for us two, mixture of both.. I know I need it...

Ya eh Grizz....i'm a wreck too brotha. I think it's prolly best to just ignore the thread all together...but I can't. thanks for the puff eh....here ...try some of my Mazar...:passitleft:..that's better eh... Anyhow have a great day Grizz....cheers .:high-five:

Ya eh Grizz....i'm a wreck too brotha. I think it's prolly best to just ignore the thread all together...but I can't. thanks for the puff eh....here ...try some of my Mazar...:passitleft:..that's better eh... Anyhow have a great day Grizz....cheers .:high-five:

Such a friendly competition!! Some great plants here!!

all entries are to be proud of, makes me jealous jelalous, jealous but happy happy for you to have seen and gained such beauty. I'm torn here, but Griz I just love the outdoors and purple is my favorite color. :lot-o-toke: I'm with holler though, we need to come around and sample all before one can give a final answer. BOL to all contestants, no losers here!

Hey 420....id'e like very much to offer up one of my last Mazar's for this months contest.She was grown using Doc Bud's gear in a 26gal. pot under lots of LED's.and gave me back 10 z's. of very potent smoke. Hope ya all like her....cheers eh!:circle-of-love:
harvest_mazar_003.jpg
harvest_mazar_012.jpg

She is awfully pretty and yummy looking Duggan. Good luck.

Lot's of nice plants here this month but ooooweeee! Classic Mazar keeper! :drool:

harvest_mazar_003.jpg
harvest_mazar_012.jpg

This is going to be a photo finish. :popcorn:

Back
Top Bottom