• Scousepower78 - This Plant

Votes: 2 4.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
image24272.jpg
can I enter this plant in two weeks or is that to late
Cheers

image24265.jpg
this pic was from two weeks so she's come on a lot from then buds have fattened up nicely , I'll take fresh pics tmorra an enter her then if that's ok thanks

The deadline for entering Bud of the month and Plant of the month is the 15th of the month. :goodjob:
She looks good.

Hey all.. l'll make this months contest look a little different and enter an outside girl.. Sour blueberry, LST with Tlc... Sorry about pic quality, phone, Peace
image23746.jpg

image23745.jpg

You devil you. Very nice.

You know you can only judge quality from a picture so much.... I am asking for volunteers to take on the challenging job of quality control judges for May. This will require traveling all over, sampling the plants and nugs from this months entries. I understand that this is a tremendous sacrifice of time and effort. Who's in?

I'm in for the delivery service side of it. As in being a recipient.
Service with a smile...

I'm in with a couple shots of my greenhouse grown "Silver Fox" strain from last years harvest. This girl here reached a little over 9' in height and pumped out around 5lbs. of high grade medical cannabis that in turn went to my clients & other licensed patients to help relieve their pain. Best of luck my fellow growers!:goodluck: ~Peace~:ganjamon:

DSC0269951.JPG

DSC0395231.jpg

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

Hey all.. l'll make this months contest look a little different and enter an outside girl.. Sour blueberry, LST with Tlc... Sorry about pic quality, phone, Peace
image23746.jpg

image23745.jpg
This looks like about 8 to 9 feet tall and about the same width. If I remember my math right Area = pi*r^2 (pi x radius squared) So derivative of A is Circumference C = 2*pi*r (2 x pi x radius) Diameter = 2xradius > r = D/2 = 4.5ft. Therefore C is (2xpixr) = 28.3 ft around. ????wt He double toothpics????
I could do volume and surface of a sphere too...:reading420magazine: :)
You know those clear balls people get inside of and roll in the water with? If this was one of those you couldn't touch the top or the sides while you rolled...XtrLarge!

Wow This getting real...Nice entry!!

Thanks man... How d you pick that from photo? A touch Wider than length and height..

I happen to know the fence in the background is about 8 feet between posts center to center and then just guessed based on that :)
F'n awesome plant! :slide:

Back
Top Bottom