• Canada Guy - LSD

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • JustinHemp420 - Vanilla Kush

• Gardenseed - Lemon Haze

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hey all, I would like to enter my purple Tangie phenotype (Tangie 6) that I discovered while pheno hunting some tangie seeds. I've heard of this pheno being referred to as the blood orange pheno. This plant reached around 4' tall from the top of the pot/soil :)

This was the only plant out of 8 that turned purple late flowering, almost like a maroon red/purple color or merlot red. It was absolutely beautiful! The flavor was that of an orange peel, very citrus with a hint of bitterness and the nugs were dense, trichome covered and lovely!

IMG_20160105_200117.jpg
IMG_20160105_200111.jpg

Jedi Northern Lights x Triple OG Kush Pheno 1 "Bertha"
5.75 yards of coco medium, her stalk is roughly 6 inches in diameter! Those are 10ft bamboo stakes for support.

20170930_072318.jpg
20170930_072447.jpg

Good luck ya'll! Much love and respect

5.75 yards of coco medium, her stalk is roughly 6 inches in diameter! Those are 10ft bamboo stakes for support.

20170930_072318.jpg
20170930_072447.jpg

Can't wait to battle out on the outdoors brother,well done

Wow, I’m speechless. I think that is the biggest cannabis plant I have ever seen. Interested to hear the yield on that monster

She still has 6ish weeks left! Check out my journal :)

20170930_072318.jpg
20170930_072447.jpg

I mean no offense but I have to ask... Is that really only one seed? Just hard for me to believe a plant could get that big in 1 outdoor season. Without 5 seeds getting planted together,or something. If it is one seed. I'm an idiot and in utter amazement. Jaw dropping awe! Please excuse my disbelief. Either way you must be so proud great job!

Hahaha! That reminds me of the jokes the HB guys always tell about the obviously fake waxy leaves on their plants. :rofl:

And Sphinx, may I say

Damn!!! :thedoubletake:

I mean no offense but I have to ask... Is that really only one seed? Just hard for me to believe a plant could get that big in 1 outdoor season. Without 5 seeds getting planted together,or something. If it is one seed. I'm an idiot and in utter amazement. Jaw dropping awe! Please excuse my disbelief. Either way you must be so proud great job!

No offense taken lol she's one seed. I have pictures of her stock, but I wanted to get more than just one side of her in for an entry lol if you still don't believe me, you're more than welcome to check out my journal and look at her progress. :) ;)

20170930_072318.jpg
20170930_072447.jpg

Well played Sphnx, Well played!

Damn, is this the all-star edition? Guess just that time of the year! Great job everyone. Going to be an impossible decision.

Best potm entries I've ever seen ,ever ,and I enter LOL

Back
Top Bottom