• AllSmiles - Mazar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dirt Mcgert - Cream Carmel

• TheFertilizer - Platinum Girl Scout Cookies

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Congratulations, Duggan! Like Sue, I had a difficult time picking my favourite plant and yours was definitely a contender. Way to go!

:goodjob:

Good luck with the Annual Plant of the Year contest!

Thank you all for making this month's choice so difficult I had to look through the list six times. :yahoo:

Excellent work everyone. :bravo:

Duggan, your DC bears a striking resemblance to Graytail's Carnival that started the excitement. Beautiful plant my friend. :high-five:

:bravo: Duggan!

And you're the last one into the annual contest too. (To be posted very soon).

Good... You won! :laughtwo: :woohoo: Duggan.... You brilliant cultivator. You got one of the Devil's Carnivals into the POTY slot.

You sir, are my hero today. :adore:

Congratulations Duggan. Confirmation that the rest of us see what you feel. You're damned good at this obsessive hobby. :high-five:

Congratulations, Duggan! Like Sue, I had a difficult time picking my favourite plant and yours was definitely a contender. Way to go!

:goodjob:

Good luck with the Annual Plant of the Year contest!
Thanks a bunch Girl...There are many , many growers deserving of this one. I have to give Canna and Nis all the credit,..not only did they create a very cool strain,..it took some smarts to get it to a few of us to try out. ...:surf: (this is really a 'high' speed , ocean going canoe,...Hawai Five O style...:grinjoint:)

Good... You won! :laughtwo: :woohoo: Duggan.... You brilliant cultivator. You got one of the Devil's Carnivals into the POTY slot.

You sir, are my hero today. :adore:

Congratulations Duggan. Confirmation that the rest of us see what you feel. You're damned good at this obsessive hobby. :high-five:
Sue , a very cool morning (besides the head ache..:tokin:)checking out the 'Lounge' . Gray and Dabbs did well too..:thumb:...
It's great to help bring the DC to people's attention . Canna and Nis, did all the work, and i grow in a pretty good soil ,..so..can't really take too much credit TBH , thanks though :) I appreciate your support, as always!:Namaste:
To everyone who supported me....cheers to ya's....These are the "good times":circle-of-love:

Congrats duggs! Purple octopus plant for the win! Some killer candidates up there. GREAT work everyone.

Congrats duggs! Purple octopus plant for the win! Some killer candidates up there. GREAT work everyone.
Hey Dabbs, thanks ..and congrats to you too sir for MOTM. Quite an honor .:)

Congrats on the win Duggan!! Great entries this month!!
Ya Stank, never woulda thought. Must be that purple. She dried and is curing now,...almost black! Very tasty weed.Thank you bud,..enjoy the night.

Congratulations Duggan on the win ...there were alot of great entries this month ..definatly a beautiful plant !! :steadytokin:...
Thank you Herb, appreciate that. Hope everyone enjoyed the day...back to work tomorrow...bahhh!

Back
Top Bottom