• Jimmy6000 - Vanilla Kush

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • BigIrishDoode - Trailor Trash

Votes: 5 5.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
SORRY DIDNT Mean to post a dog gone picture

Thats ok it looks so much like my J-13.

Hey you didnt hop into my yard and take a pick of my plant while I wasent looking did ya?

good luck everyone,

clearly all the top growers are on 420 mag, the entries clearly prove we are producing some very nice bud between us all, it makes it so hard to choose who to vote for,

i mean how do you choose between a plant in veg and a plant in flower, how do you choose between a 2ft plant and a 14ft plant, its certainly not an easy contest to vote for,

i was just reading comments in the motm comp and couldnt help but feel the same popularity contest happens in notm and potm. IMO there are 2 or 3 entries that would be in the running for these contests, just looking at the pics without knowing who grew them. but then u see the votes and it doesnt correspond to what looks to be the best plants or nugs, for the most part anyway. obviously tastes vary but im not so sure everyone votes for their taste? thats not a dig at past winners or current contest leaders, infact i think catfish stole the show. but for all the controversy surrounding motm, i feel its no diff in any of the comps. most people vote for their friends.

Blah blah blah... but for all the controversy surrounding motm, i feel its no diff in any of the comps. most people vote for their friends.

What controversy? :scratchinghead:

What most people?

Everyone votes for their "friends"!!!

That what "friends" do :)

My "friends" are always my members of the month :circle-of-love:

Their plants are always my Plant of the month :circle-of-love:

Their Nugs are always my Nug o' the month :circle-of-love:

and if they were nominated or entered, I would vote for them :high-five:

Sure wouldn't I be a bad "friend" if I didn't? :partyboy:

Just so I can set this straight...my photo with just the bud that's in this months contest has faint outline of a spider web...it IS NOT spider mites...it is the home of a brown garden spider that is about the size of quarter...
If you would like to view a photo of my 2012 outdoor garden...I couldn't get the whole garden in one shot so that's about half...view in catfishh's photo gallery and click on the photo with the person on the latter

I just noticed on the voting poll it says, catfishh - strain unknown, I posted it my description that it is, CHEM - DOG x BUBBA KUSH, just look in my photo gallery with latter in it

Just so I can set this straight...my photo with just the bud that's in this months contest has faint outline of a spider web...it IS NOT spider mites...it is the home of a brown garden spider that is about the size of quarter...
If you would like to view a photo of my 2012 outdoor garden...I couldn't get the whole garden in one shot so that's about half...view in catfishh's photo gallery and click on the photo with the person on the latter

I just noticed on the voting poll it says, catfishh - strain unknown, I posted it my description that it is, CHEM - DOG x BUBBA KUSH, just look in my photo gallery with latter in it

Great Garden. Spiders are good, especially big spiders :thumb:

Now what's with all the 3rd pictures being posted, wasnt it only two?
Are we changing guidelines again?

I like how Rico stated it, everyone is going to vote for their friends, but then again there is more too it, for me that is, and I'm not sure if it is wrong, but this is how I do it. I for one vote based on the persons plant, buddage and the picture it self, surrounding stuff as well. I also take in to account the likelihood of them staying on 420magazine and starting a grow journal, showing everyone the ropes of how to achieve something like what is being voted on. & I will stop there before this rant gets too lengthy and gets me in trouble :)

So, lymphord you posted an updated picture of your plant?
Something smells fishy...:hmmmm::hmmmm:

It's a nice plant, but To be honest, I can't believe you have this many votes, it's a nice plant and all, but a little indoor plant versus a monster tree?
Only time will tell :wood:

I mean OG1969's plant has 1 vote, and that is one of the best plants here.

:lot-o-toke:

So, lymphord you posted an updated picture of your plant?
Something smells fishy...:hmmmm::hmmmm:

No, Lester.

Catfishh wanted to post a pic of his garden and it didn't work.

He wanted to tell people that he didn't have spider mites, he had a spider.

I posted his picture for him and CA215 told me to take it down,

as I was in violation of some obscure guideline,

so I just left a link to the pic instead.

Like this: Half of catfish's garden

No controversy :lot-o-toke: I think. (these days, you never know)

white widow got my vote and i dont even know the grower/ member so i certainly dont vote for people i know,

like i said many times its hard to compare plants that are in flower with plants that are not in flower, its not about the names for me, i wait till the pics are up and contest open then i take the time to go through all the pics and work out what i think is the best plant of the lot, for me it was clearly the white widow, it looks like a perfect specimin to me, im not an outdoor grower so more biased to indoor growers plants as outdoor plants are pretty amazing on their own, indoors we do a lot more work keeping the plants happy so just on looks alone i went with the white widow, if i grew white widow then id want it to turn out just like that, its perfect size for a nice indoor plant, looks the peerfect pic of health to me, so thats where i voted, i certainly dont vote for members i know unless their plant or nug is by far the best,

like spimp in last months notm contest, it was clearly the winner from day1, if someone else had posted that nug then they would of still got my vote, im not voting for mates im voting for the best nug and plant i think is in the contest,

with the motm contest if i dont know the nominees then i take my time to find out who they are, i check their journals and the kind of info they provide, some help others and some make this site a happier place with their wit and humour, so if i dont know 1 or more of the nominees then i take the time to find out why they been nominated, then when im happy i know enough about each member i then make my choice, so my votes usually come towards the end in all the contests but this potm contest was pretty damn easy to choose who i think deserves my vote,

ive always said its difficult to pick between a plant thats early in veg or late veg compared with a plant thats in early or late flower, its a very tough call to make, im pretty sure even a male plant would stand the chance of winning at some point, so i certainly dont vote for friends unless i truely think they desrve it,

im as honest as they come, i could be bribed but you would have to be very rich or very pretty and single, err and female would help,

I vote for the Plant I would be most proud of.
I vote for the first Nug I would smoke out of the lot.
I vote for the person I consider the most helpful. Not just to me, but overall.

I try not to make an anonymous poll that complicated... Only me and my bong know where the vote went.
:circle-of-love:

well said, its not about who you know but what you would want yourself,

this is why the mods now pick the nominees for motm as before members nominated friends and people they had a lot to do with, so the mods stepped in and changed that to make it a more fair system, how ever we can still nominate but the mods need to check the nomination, anyone can enter the nug and plant contest so you end up with lots of entries which makes it very hard to choose, but as
Spimp said its all about personal preference, im an indoor grower so for me im biased towards indoor plants, we all know outdoor plants can get pretty damn big but indoor plants its down to the grower to produce the best they can with the conditions they have got,

im sure JTG could enter some pretty big outdoor plants, year after year he grows many monster outdoor plants

I just pictured spimp talking to his bong :rofl: I wasn't trying to start controversy I just saw the correlation between 3rd pictures being posted & votes, just thought I should bring it up. We are all winners, all fighting against these crooked laws. Great job 420mag community :joint:

Back
Top Bottom