420's West Hippie Grows A Candy Kush Mother Plant - Plus Some Squishing Rosin

Didn't realize no one could see my seeds for the contest here's what these girls look like .

20231117_192135.jpg

Got to go everyone, my stuff is compromised. I've had my phone off to get to reply im reporting my threads yo the moderators to shut these last two down . All my plants left this morning very early . There be grown by someone else they know how I can't stand for anything to die they'll be I. Great hands

Got to go everyone, my stuff is compromised. I've had my phone off to get to reply im reporting my threads yo the moderators to shut these last two down . All my plants left this morning very early . There be grown by someone else they know how I can't stand for anything to die they'll be I. Great hands

We got all of your reports and we're not sure what's going on, so we've sent you a PM to discuss further.

We won't close anything until we actually understand what's happening.

@Marc Ocean says

Sounds like he has malware that replaces his clipboard with something else.

He'll need to scan his computer or wipe it.

So everything here will be as it was when you get back with a new or clean phone/computer :goodluck:

A few going started the first of January my favorite Acapulco gold, Mandarin cookies, Dosido 33 , freebie Lemon cherry and a runtz which is showing to be a runt all coming soon . The Acapulco gold and Mandrin spread her wings on January 2 , kept the light down low as I bought too small a tent to get the vipar spectra P 4000 in there for the roast I used the vs 300 now using the vs 600 for veg shooting for five weeks in veg shooting for February 14 as the 12/12 start. Sorry for another delay on 420 here's the pics

Nice start to the grow though I must say it's really weird to have you post tent pics! :)
Wished I had two 5'x5' tents and a 4'x4' for veg now that I've add CBD to my daily use .

Sticky as f can't get near it without feeling the stickiness. I'll just keep adding yoyos . I don't know about the smell but the bunch at the hood want it put in a fragrance dispenser. It over powers the kush awesome musk according to these guys . I need to start another journal for the new gals in my life , well Acapulco Gold isn't new but the rest are Mandarin Cookies is totally different then what I've been growing and maybe a challenge as it hates too much light as on the outside edge it does much better pics later . I noticed in the cco thread this morning @StoneOtter didn't decarb his cbd you know I did mine and put 31 mL of cbd into 100 mL of coconut oil and 15 mL sunflower lecithin and only takes two caps to stop the high for 6-7 hours . Thirty minutes after taking the cbd I take a cap of candy kush to really feel great no high just a great feeling I want to keep coming.

And you'll be out of room in there by the end of next week!
10 more days and on the floor . Mandarin Cookies front right still growing weird went, from making roots to 18 hours two days ago and they all look much happier.

First pic of the Candida second a Candy Kush and the Acapulco Gold and four newbies.

20240201_140420.jpg

20240201_140356.jpg

20240201_140250.jpg
Looking good brother 👌 little advice.. draw some arrows on the walls pointing to the exit! You'll thank me in a couple of weeks 🤣

Back
Top Bottom