5 OG's, Medic Grow Fold 8 LED, Prescription Blend Nutrients & Me!

Playing catch-up just been really busy... Looking like it is all back on track! :lot-o-toke:
Yes, I think the plants are all starting to look much better. Just a couple of weeks to start flower now. I'm not sure if foliar feeding the FIRE OG with Epsom Salt caused it to just take off or what; but it's twice the size of the other 3 since doing that. It went from the worst looking plant to the star of the show in no time after that. Tempted to give the others a spray.... lol.

I have to say I'm a little concerned about these @Prescription Blend nutrients lasting through the entire grow. Now that I'm in 7 gal. pots it takes 2 gal. per plant to get run off. So that's 8 gal. twice per week now & most likely will be closer to 3 times per week by week 4 - 5 of Flower. Not sure how many gal. these nutes make; but I'm currently using 16 gal. per week with 10 - 12 weeks to go to the finish line. Please let me know how many gal. these nutes make total at the 5, 10, 10, 5, 5 mil. per gal. chart figures. Thanks !

Hey there @InTheShed , I plan to Super Crop the 2 Center branches on each plant to make the canopy even. Should I do it before or after the 2 week stretch ? Planning ahead. Still got a couple weeks till flower.
Hey Buds hope you are doing good.
Girls look great.
I find if I super crop them in veg the branches settle better and buds all point up.
But I've done it after the stretch aswell with out any problems.
Stay safe.
Bill

Hey Buds hope you are doing good.
Girls look great.
I find if I super crop them in veg the branches settle better and buds all point up.
But I've done it after the stretch aswell with out any problems.
Stay safe.
Bill
Hi Bill, How's things going ? Are you all settled into your new place yet ? Hope all is going well for you now.

Do it now. No need to wait for flower, and if you do it now you get additional tops!
I'll do it tomorrow then, since I got the day off. Actually, because of a Doc appt. But I'll take it just the same as I'll probably work some over the weekend. Free OTC at home COVID Tests coming out soon. We have 160 million brochures to print, cut & fold that come with the kit. I heard they might be mailing 1 to everyone.

Hi Bill, How's things going ? Are you all settled into your new place yet ? Hope all is going well for you now.
Still dealing with some issues and the loss of my buddy Chewy.
But Stacey was promoted to GM and the house is perfect so alot of positives in our lives.
Still 30 boxes left to look through but we are comfortable now and getting settled.
Thanks for your support my friend.
Stay safe.
Bill

I have to say I'm a little concerned about these @Prescription Blend nutrients lasting through the entire grow. Now that I'm in 7 gal. pots it takes 2 gal. per plant to get run off. So that's 8 gal. twice per week now & most likely will be closer to 3 times per week by week 4 - 5 of Flower. Not sure how many gal. these nutes make; but I'm currently using 16 gal. per week with 10 - 12 weeks to go to the finish line. Please let me know how many gal. these nutes make total at the 5, 10, 10, 5, 5 mil. per gal. chart figures. Thanks !
The pack will make about 100gal which is less then you will need. Send me a DM when your running low and we will take care of it.

I'm about happy as a pig in chit right now. A couple months ago I had to put my Pekingese down due to suffering from cancer. In about an hour I have to go meet someone to get another one & he looks just like the one I had to put down.
Paying $650 for him so not too bad. I'm excited & all smiles right now.

Re-vegging cherry looks awsome!

When u started to re-veg her did you cut off any root mass or did u up pot?
Trying to re-veg one of my NL clones and I cut 1/4 bottom root mass off and started to feed with root boosters and N-rich nutrients.
Any other advices than luck for successful re-vegging? :D

Re-vegging cherry looks awsome!

When u started to re-veg her did you cut off any root mass or did u up pot?
Trying to re-veg one of my NL clones and I cut 1/4 bottom root mass off and started to feed with root boosters and N-rich nutrients.
Any other advices than luck for successful re-vegging? :D
No, didn't up-pot for a few weeks. As soon as buds were removed & I cut off branches I didn't want I fed her with week 4 Veg Nutes & put her back on 18/6. I waited 3-4 weeks to up-pot her. No, I didn't tear any root mass off. Not sure if that's a good thing or bad. @InTheShed , can you advise on that ? I really don't know.
Sorry guys, but a whole lot of what I've learned came from Shed & a few others; so I like to get their answers so I know too.

I haven't revegged any plants after harvest, but I do have Van Stank's reveg instructions, which I'll repost here:

"The key to revegging most strain starts with understanding the roots. Most strains stop growing roots after the stretch when they really start building the buds. In order to reveg a plant, you need to get the roots to start growing again. You do this by switching the lighting. So about 10 days before you intend to harvest a plant you should switch that plant back to an 18-6 lighting schedule. It generally takes 10-14 days (very similar to cloning) for the roots to transition back to vegging roots.

So you move the plant or plants back to 18-6 and 10 days go by.......time to chop the plant. Take 95% of the buds off the plant or plants. Leave 5-7 small nugs with a few leaves on it and continue to reveg under 18-6 until you start to see the new growth appear. If by some weird chance you see any growth before you harvest, that should be your signal to harvest it.

If you are a nute grower I would imagine you would need to switch back to mild veg nutes....but with soil I don't deal with any of that.

The key is to start the 18-6 lighting before you go chopping. Also helps not to let the plant completely die....so if you have any intention of revegging a plant, I recommend chopping a bit on the early side to help bring her back into vegging."

Of course that's only helpful for next time!

Hey ya'all, Got to show my new little buddy. He seems to be loving it here so far. He sure filled a hole in my heart.
Here's a couple pics.
1.JPG
2.JPG

And now for the "Grow Show". These lovely little ladies are all starting to rock out. They've almost doubled in size in less than a week. Look at the Fire OG in the back / right. Only been about 10 days since the up-pot.
Looks like the "MEDIC GROW FOLD 8" & "PRESCRIPTION BLEND NUTRIENTS" are just what the doctor ordered.
They are all getting a nice shade of green to them & looking much healthier.
13-393.JPG
13-394.JPG

Here are 2 pics of the "OG KUSH, OG-1 & SKYWALKER OG". Didn't do any trimming on these today. Just a little more LST. I try to keep LST-ing until each branch gets even with the edge of the pot. Then I want everything to grow upwards before I start flower.
13-395.JPG
13-396.JPG
13-397.JPG
13-398.JPG

13-399.JPG
13-400.JPG

Hey ya'all, Got to show my new little buddy. He seems to be loving it here so far. He sure filled a hole in my heart.
Here's a couple pics.
1.JPG
2.JPG

And now for the "Grow Show". These lovely little ladies are all starting to rock out. They've almost doubled in size in less than a week. Look at the Fire OG in the back / right. Only been about 10 days since the up-pot.
Looks like the "MEDIC GROW FOLD 8" & "PRESCRIPTION BLEND NUTRIENTS" are just what the doctor ordered.
They are all getting a nice shade of green to them & looking much healthier.
13-393.JPG
13-394.JPG

Here are 2 pics of the "OG KUSH, OG-1 & SKYWALKER OG". Didn't do any trimming on these today. Just a little more LST. I try to keep LST-ing until each branch gets even with the edge of the pot. Then I want everything to grow upwards before I start flower.
13-395.JPG
13-396.JPG
13-397.JPG
13-398.JPG

13-399.JPG
13-400.JPG
That's great.
I'm so happy for you.
Stay safe.
Bill

I saved the "FIRE OG" girl to post by herself since she got some work done on her today. Yes ! She got a new hairstyle & Super Cropped. So here's how she started out this morning.
13-401.JPG

As you can see there's a Top sticking up above the canopy. Actually there's 2.... one behind the other. These are the 2 branches I Super Cropped. But first I defoliated a lot of the Fan Leaves.
13-402.JPG

In order to soften the stem without cracking it open I wrapped the area I want to soften with some Gauze & then used Needle Nose Pliers to do the work. I just gently squeeze up & down & around the stem till I feel it soften up. Then I use my fingers to finish softening & making the bend. I held the Super Cropped Branches down with BBQ Skewers to they don't curl back upwards.
13-403.JPG
13-404.JPG

This is how my bends came out.
13-405.JPG

Here are some pics of after the Defol, LST & Super Crop.
13-406.JPG
13-407.JPG
13-408.JPG
13-409.JPG

And here is what I defoliated.
13-411.JPG

Back
Top Bottom