600W LED Grow

re: GLH 600W LED Grow

hey Irish, i know a lot of bulbs say (falsely) they provide 10,000hrs of light, do the LEDs come with any kind of estimated life expectancy?

thanks again bud, and we are eagerly awaiting update pics :popcorn:

here are some up date pics. today they are 4 days old.

4_days_old_001_600x449.jpg

4_days_old_006_600x449.jpg

4_days_old_002_600x449.jpg

4_days_old_007_600x449.jpg

4_days_old_003_600x449.jpg

4_days_old_008_600x449.jpg

4_days_old_004_600x449.jpg

4_days_old_009_600x449.jpg

4_days_old_005_600x449.jpg

i thought about growing a plant in a pot like normal till its 2 - 3ft then putting it on its side, it would do much the same as lst, lol..maybe ive just smoked too much!!

ya that might be a bit too tall. it would be hanging out of the pot allot, plus the stem would be too thick by then and it might snap. i like to just bend my plants one time then let them do their thing, but i never LST them as big as you said.

i woke up today, and checked on the girls and things are really starting to kick off now. their starting to fill in real nice. i dont really notice any stretching even thought the light is 25-26" above the top of my plants. i only have one that getting kinda tall the others are staying short and bushy. ill post some more pics on sat when they turn a week old. hopefully next week i can start LSTing them.

i woke up today, and checked on the girls and things are really starting to kick off now. their starting to fill in real nice. i dont really notice any stretching even thought the light is 25-26" above the top of my plants. i only have one that getting kinda tall the others are staying short and bushy. ill post some more pics on sat when they turn a week old. hopefully next week i can start LSTing them.

very exciting stuff Irish! looking forward to the pics! thats really awesome about the no stretching, how much space do u have between nodes? and outta curiosity, whats your height limits looking like?
:peace:

very exciting stuff Irish! looking forward to the pics! thats really awesome about the no stretching, how much space do u have between nodes? and outta curiosity, whats your height limits looking like?
:peace:

only the HS#1 has a little spacing between the nodes, she is the only one stretching, all the others have very very close nodes so far. i dont really have any hight limits, i have like 8ft..lol but i will probley flower at 20" tall. you can probley get a good idea from the pics i posted yesterday, but they grew allot last night, so their much fuller now.

Back
Top Bottom