600W LED Grow

re: GLH 600W LED Grow

Actually the gpw in this grow was .73gpw, not .85-.91gpw. 749w from this 600w panel.

546g/749w=.728gpw

Either way Irish you rocked it.

I just wonder how you would have done with 4 205w (around same actual watts drawn) and lst'd plants what you would have gotten....

sorry had to play devils advocate, especially since you had better numbers with the HGL 126w light with zero training or anything.

Just wondering if we should be counting the power draw of the fans here. The 600 unit pulls 749w, checked with a watt meter... that means that not all of the electricity is being used for light. You don't count the power draw of your ventilation with a HPS for gpw right? I guessed 565 grams, thinking it would be close to whatever wattage the actual LEDs pull. So I think we might need Mike to confirm or deny the exact LED power draw compared to the complete draw of the panel. I'd certainly like to know for my 180/240w GLH. Perhaps the original numbers are the actual power of the light? Would be good to have this cleared up.

Dude, you did a f@ckin kick ass job man! It's been a pleasure to sit back and watch it all unfold. And thank you very much and look forward to followin the next one! Oh yeah, and everyone else slap yerself on the back too cuz we all made this thread rock! lol...

peace

thank you, its finally done. be a long road but a fun one.

i am just happy i got a good yield, i was very worried about using leds again, especially a company i never heard of really. the only reason i did it was because he wasn't making all kinds of claims, he said watt for watt, so i said why not? Mike a big Thank you for letting me do a grow with this light! it was my pleasure, and sorry for talking $hit to you at 1st and being a d*ck, i just didnt like led sale people at that time and didnt believe them. sorry for doubting you bro.

come on guys lets all roll a joint:passitleft: and get along. lets not do this here, leds wars always happen when somone harvest, this is my happy time and i dont want to be done from reading all of this and that. everyone has their own opinions and it dosent matter as long as were happy. some like Chevy and some like Fords. but we all like weed!!:grinjoint:

but stuff like this looks bad on 420mag when their is new people joining this fourm, we come here to stay away from the led bashing.

shit, the writing almost sounds like botanist

lol what you call me?

Alright Im sorry, I did not mean to piss you off wize or did I mean to direct that shit towards you! Like I you said, "what do I have to gain". My bad I lost my bearin a little bit. I will rest my long winded case! Seriously though, sorry dude!

Just wondering if we should be counting the power draw of the fans here. The 600 unit pulls 749w, checked with a watt meter... that means that not all of the electricity is being used for light. You don't count the power draw of your ventilation with a HPS for gpw right? I guessed 565 grams, thinking it would be close to whatever wattage the actual LEDs pull. So I think we might need Mike to confirm or deny the exact LED power draw compared to the complete draw of the panel. I'd certainly like to know for my 180/240w GLH. Perhaps the original numbers are the actual power of the light? Would be good to have this cleared up.

i dont know about the fans i just counted all the watts used, thats how i have always done it. i know my light has 10 fans in it. dont know how much they drawl?

lol what you call me?

Alright Im sorry, I did not mean to piss you off wize or did I mean to direct that shit towards you! Like I you said, "what do I have to gain". My bad I lost my bearin a little bit. I will rest my long winded case! Seriously though, sorry dude!

thank you. much respect.

come on guys lets all roll a joint:passitleft: and get along. lets not this this here, leds wars always happen when somone harvest, this is my happy time and i dont want to be done from reading all of this and that. everyone has their own opinions and it dosent matter as long as were happy. some like Chevy and some like Fords. but we all like weed!!:grinjoint:

Of course you are right Irish. I can't help but try to analyze your crop though, I like running numbers and counting my chickens before they hatch for my own purposes so to speak :roorrip:

Looks like a wonderful and bountiful stash :bravo:

Your Hindu Skunk, I have been meaning to ask... I have an Afghan Skunk and I am wondering how similar they are. Unfortunately my plant has had a hard time under CFLs and I can't really compare the growth characteristics... but when you try some of the HS would you mind a little mini smoke report? Just wondering about the flavours. We might have some similar stuff when I pull my Af/Skunk. :cool:

Of course you are right Irish. I can't help but try to analyze your crop though, I like running numbers and counting my chickens before they hatch for my own purposes so to speak :roorrip:

Looks like a wonderful and bountiful stash :bravo:

Your Hindu Skunk, I have been meaning to ask... I have an Afghan Skunk and I am wondering how similar they are. Unfortunately my plant has had a hard time under CFLs and I can't really compare the growth characteristics... but when you try some of the HS would you mind a little mini smoke report? Just wondering about the flavours. We might have some similar stuff when I pull my Af/Skunk. :cool:

that wasn't directed at you bro.

the HS is a Hindu Kush x Skunk#1
its a Cerebral high
its a spicy with a sweet under tone fruity smell.
and it gets you blazed!
i know because ive smoked this a few times. grew it last time and had it a few times from some med clubs.

come on guys lets all roll a joint:passitleft: and get along. lets not do this here, leds wars always happen when somone harvest, this is my happy time and i dont want to be done from reading all of this and that. everyone has their own opinions and it dosent matter as long as were happy. some like Chevy and some like Fords. but we all like weed!!:grinjoint:

but stuff like this looks bad on 420mag when their is new people joining this fourm, we come here to stay away from the led bashing.

Like I said mate I'd edit it and its done only had to get my point across. I am sorry however, and apologize to all. Much love man, loved the chevy and ford comment....

Me, I'mma nissan guy, lmao.

that wasn't directed at you bro.

the HS is a Hindu Kush x Skunk#1
its a Cerebral high
its a spicy with a sweet under tone fruity smell.
and it gets you blazed!
i know because ive smoked this a few times. grew it last time and had it a few times from some med clubs.

Yer I know! But I know how ya feel about the old GPW measure.

Hmm, sounds like we do have something similar then. The tester I cut was spicy and cerebral indeed. Although I'm assumin' that's the skunk part of the cross. A little premature too which is why it was such a head high.

Have fun with the next grow bro, I will be waitin and watchin.

Oh and I dont believe that I dissed GLH or 420mag either after re reading everything, I just wanted to resolve an issue with someone who couldnt pm, otherwise I certainly would have done it there.

But yes, lets burn another one just cuz we can! MUAHAHAHA!!!

its dosent matter its in the past. we both just harvest some weed, lets just be happy and drop all the other small talk. cuz we both have jars full of weed bro.

BUMP so u guys go have to go threw all the BS to find this.

i am on could 9 right now. this is why.:cheer:

dry_pics_010_600x449.jpg

dry_pics_011_600x449.jpg

dry_pics_012_600x449.jpg

dry_pics_004_600x449.jpg

dry_pics_006_600x449.jpg

dry_pics_008_600x449.jpg

dry_pics_002_600x449.jpg

dry_pics_003_600x449.jpg

dry_pics_013_600x449.jpg

dry_pics_014_600x449.jpg

total= 546 grams
19.5oz from 4 plants

allot of my tops weigh around 7grams each. quite a few of them. i saved some of them and didnt cut them up, and will put them in "Nug of the Month" once their done curing. they both smell really good. smoked a bowel and all the ash turned grey, so my flushing and the way i do my plants before harvest worked again, nice clean buds with no nutes that turn black after ur bowl is done. the HS weigh more then the XJ-13, so next thats the strain i am keeping in my collection. because it was only 26" or around their and it did that good, so if it was a little bigger then it probably would do great. both nugs are very very frosty but way different from each other so its hard to compare them. all nugs are very dense, but the HS were more solid, i am glade i didnt use gravity or i would have gotten mold probably.lol

Back
Top Bottom