600W - Lucy - 2L SOG

:thanks: Spring and GK

Just a minor delay, life got the best of me and I ended up ignoring the grow a little bit. I was far too busy to be paying as much attention as I would like to. No worries tho, tray #3 is ready :) I'm planting and switching to 12/12 tomorrow or thursday at most. I'll have 2 trays with the advantage (or disadvantage?) of 2 weeks veg, and the third tray will be 12/12 immediately. The first 2 trays gained a 2-3 nodes head start, I hope they don't branch.

Hey Smokes! Have you ever read that thread by SpeeCees on going 12/12 from seed? Not exactly the same as what you're going for. But you might find some relative info there re: branching and such. :) I'd post the link, but I'm on my iPod at a bus stop. Lol!

Peace

K

I am choosing strain of beans for my next SOG grow (one keeper is Kandy Kush, but I want something less stony, more stoky - Haze hybrid or , Cindy, Lucy, or NL5 hybrid.
It has to be very potent though, and at the same time yield more than average.
The brand name should be a legendary strain, that people have heard of.

Any help? Good luck with your grow!
Subbed

Hey Smokes! Have you ever read that thread by SpeeCees on going 12/12 from seed? Not exactly the same as what you're going for. But you might find some relative info there re: branching and such. :) I'd post the link, but I'm on my iPod at a bus stop. Lol!

Peace

K

'Cees is the man! I love his work and the "No Mercy" style of growing...

Hey, the girls are gone :(. I hope nobody ever has to go through this. I'm going to go for a while and sort this out.

Oh no! Sorry to hear about this. Be safe!

Thank you all! It's a shame how many people get prosecuted for doing something they shouldn't even feel guilty about lol.

420fied, that was the first thing to cross my mind. I'll be looking for my Blue Planet soon :high-five:.

Android, for the time being, I'd rather not discuss any of this. I want to sort this out first, I'm sure you understand.

Thanks again everyone. Y'all be safe if you're in a state that says Y'all lol.

Horrible news iSmokes, I'm really sorry mate. I really hope the situation works itself out with the minimum distress possible and the outcome's as positive as it can be in circumstances like this. Thinking of you mate and keeping everything crossed - good luck.

Damn iSmokes... I came by to say hi and because I was back here again only to see this horrible thing happening to you. I am so sorry my friend, I know alot about trouble for this wondrous herb. I wish you the best and good luck my friend. :sorry:

Shizzy
:peace:

Back
Top Bottom