600W - Lucy - 2L SOG

Subbed can't wait to start my 420fied hempy been saving bottles since Jan having major issues with the cloner but I think it's the hard water from well. Great info +reps

Best of luck mobudds :)!! n welcome aboard buddy :welcome:

I don't drink soda much, I just bought and drained them after considering many alternatives. Good luck with your cloner issue, feel free to ask right here. Is it a similar aerocloner you made? How hard is the water? I'm at 200 and I add some ph down so definitely over 250, still works fine (?).

After ph down it was in the 575 range so I went and bought ten gallons and seems to be doing better the wait is on the worst part hurry up and wait ha ha.

:rip: 13 cuttings

:oops:

These 13 were ready for transplant, I put them all on one side, and the fresh batch on the other. I checked on them 2 days ago and knew I'd be planting today. Apparently, after I checked on them, the manifold tilted while I was closing the lid :). The curtain must have hit it, I knew I should have fixed the pump somehow lol :laughtwo:. The roots are all brown'sh. I'm not going to plant these I just tossed them.

Good news is that the other side was not affected at all. Sprayers were still hitting them, and most of them have pimples and/or veerryy small root tips. So nothing too bad, just a minor delay :).

The 2L's that are already in the tent are doing great. They're drinking their nutes and growin. :woohoo:

:rip: 13 cuttings

:oops:

These 13 were ready for transplant, I put them all on one side, and the fresh batch on the other. I checked on them 2 days ago and knew I'd be planting today. Apparently, after I checked on them, the manifold tilted while I was closing the lid :). The curtain must have hit it, I knew I should have fixed the pump somehow lol :laughtwo:. The roots are all brown'sh. I'm not going to plant these I just tossed them.

Good news is that the other side was not affected at all. Sprayers were still hitting them, and most of them have pimples and/or veerryy small root tips. So nothing too bad, just a minor delay :).

The 2L's that are already in the tent are doing great. They're drinking their nutes and growin. :woohoo:

Awww man!! Sorry Smokes.
Perseverance!! (holding my fist up all proletariat like. :))

Those were yer first pancakes after all though. The ones that get all the kinks out of the way and clear the path for the next gen. :)
Mr. Optimist over here. LOL1

You'll be swimming in clones again real soon.

:thumb:

K

I'll get on it tomorrow :)

Picture the same 2 trays, with one more node on each cutting :blushsmile:, they're growing very well in this medium. I love that it's hand watering too. No pumps to break, airstones to fail, tubing to clog, or resevoirs flooding. I'm a city grower, one resevoir floods = busted. That's why I always dreaded hydro... until now. I'm loving the hempy style, and very excited to see how this works out for me. If I average half of what 420fied does I'll be more than happy :).

Haha this is my first time on this type of grow. Im trying out the soil to see how it goes( its just what i had around at the time lol) but i was looking over 420fied's grow and i think i might run half on his 75/25 mix ? Dont know yet we'll see when i go to the hydro store tomorrow!

I plan on having 60 plants at all times under 1 1000 watt hps air cooled hood. 15 in and out every 2weeks. Im shooting for 16.6 grams dry per plant so thats 250g every 2weeks

So we had a little set back, but things should be back on track in a week. :)

IMG_059715.JPG

IMG_059815.jpg

Future tray 3

IMG_059222.jpg

Haha this is my first time on this type of grow. Im trying out the soil to see how it goes( its just what i had around at the time lol) but i was looking over 420fied's grow and i think i might run half on his 75/25 mix ? Dont know yet we'll see when i go to the hydro store tomorrow!

I plan on having 60 plants at all times under 1 1000 watt hps air cooled hood. 15 in and out every 2weeks. Im shooting for 16.6 grams dry per plant so thats 250g every 2weeks

16.6 grams dry would be nice and its achievable. Follow some of 420fied tips and it can be done. Are you vegging your clones or are you going straight from rooted clones to 12/12?

16.6 grams dry would be nice and its achievable. Follow some of 420fied tips and it can be done. Are you vegging your clones or are you going straight from rooted clones to 12/12?

it definitively is achievable. thats my goal for now :thumb:
i will be sending them straight to flower from clone no veg time
:blunt:

:thanks: Spring and GK

Just a minor delay, life got the best of me and I ended up ignoring the grow a little bit. I was far too busy to be paying as much attention as I would like to. No worries tho, tray #3 is ready :) I'm planting and switching to 12/12 tomorrow or thursday at most. I'll have 2 trays with the advantage (or disadvantage?) of 2 weeks veg, and the third tray will be 12/12 immediately. The first 2 trays gained a 2-3 nodes head start, I hope they don't branch.

Back
Top Bottom