600W - Lucy - 2L SOG

Looking great. I just got my tent and closet set back up. I even did a few modifications that should improve things. :) I can not wait to get the ladies and babies home. :)

OK The first tray is considerably lighter in weight :).. they're drinking.. I'm happy :).

Third and final tub will be ready within days it seems. Very exciting :slide:

Also, I'm going to top the 2L's with one layer of clay pellets. Algae doesn't do any harm, this is just out of personal preference. Algae and moss-like growth makes my skin crawl in a weird way I can't explain lol.

Isn't it so easy to keep stuff tidy and neat with a larger tent? Man I wish I could keep the large setup LOL. Even if I'm only utilizing half the space, it just gives me so much convenience working in and around my garden. Ahhh, this grow is a fair well for convenience :rofl:.. I'll be working on stealth next time. You're working with limited stealthy space so I'm sure you know why I'm dreading the downsizing :laughtwo:, I'll try to make the best of it. Anything but going back to buying dank from college kids LOL.

Cheers bro, thanks for the kind words!

It's all good mate - if you put the time and thought in to planning the space you'd be surprised what you can do and how convenient you can make the space. Little things like the height you put the flowering room and where you put the cupboard can make a big difference. For instance, I put my flowering room on top of the veg room because it's the one that needs the most time and attention. It means the plant's at waist height so I don't need to bend over to work on the plant, so no back ache.

Obviously I'd love to have a lot more space, but plan it right mate and you can make yourself a lovely little stealth grow room. I still reckon you should consider a wardrobe - if you got a reasonably sized one I reckon you could get a couple of flower cabs and a veg cab in it so you could do a perpetual grow or grow different strains

Hey guys. My garden is doing good. No noticeable growth yet but leaves and stems picked up and look good n alive.

Cloner news: Doing better than the first batch. The recent tips from 420fied actually made a significant difference. Roots are now growing filled up with root hairs. Much different than the long-white-hair kinda root.

I'm not feeling too well my friends. Nothing serious, just a flu. It's coming on strong tho and I think I'll have to take it easy for a few days. I'll catch up with my subscriptions soon enough.

Cheers guys, my next update will finally be tray 3 + flip to bloom. I can't wait :blushsmile:

Hey iSmokes -

Sorry to hear you aren't feeling well now. I'm still a long ways from 100% my self. Little better each day though. Hope you get well soon my friend!

Tops make excellent clones, and so do side branches. They'll all flower fine. I always tend to top my plants, and if I want a clone of it, I take the top and clone it. About the only thing you can't "clone", is a leaf itself - though, it will root!! (just not every do anything else).
Congrats on quitting smoking! :goodjob:

Everything Xlr8 said. :)

Thank you guys so much for the well wishes. I was trying to ride it out but my throat felt like sand paper today. I finally broke down and went to the doctor, got me some antibiotics, I'll be up and running in no time :thumb: .. Just a couple days in bed should do the trick.

X thanks for the info brother. I'm very new to taking cuttings and anything you post gets saved in the back of my mind for later use :blushsmile:.

Thank you guys! I thought being sick I won't be able to get on here.. However, it looks like 420mag forum is the only thing I'll be doing these 2 days :laughtwo:

:party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::yahoo:

Been waiting and waiting for this!!!
Man, I'm late to the show (damn flu!) but I'll be caught up soon. Then to tackle the 30+ pages of 420fied's journal that have popped up since I've been mending.:whoa: Amongst others I've been neglecting. :rofl:

Kudos Smokes!
You've come well into your own w/ the regs already!:high-five:

:cheer:

K

A little update on the cuttings. I left only a small portion of the stem below the neoprene, and I got this ball of roots bursting from the bottom. The roots look more developed this time, they all have root hairs.

Also, after the roots grew for a couple of days, I noticed roots growing into the puck itself, so I lowered the stem again to end up with the picture below. So the little space you see between the 2 root groups are where the puck was. Does this make sense? Anyway, notice the initial ball of roots, then a little space, then more roots (the ones that were growing thru the puck).

IMG_058319.jpg

Looks like I'll be planting my 3rd tray tomorrow :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom