A Four Strain Barney’s Farm Grow

The BG 41 has been hung to dry. It was hard waiting so long for just the 1 plant to finish off. The others in this grow were all ready within a week of each other. The Smell was thick.. This last plant was well worth waiting for. It has a great sativa buzz and bud structure. Big buds and spacey energy. I love sativa. Its always so satisfying wrapping up a grow and then its quickly onto the next.
I'll get more detailed info up on this last grow after the Gelato dries some and there is a little more of a cure on the others.

About half of the newly planted beans have broke soil and all but a couple have at least shown their heads. What doesn't properly start by tomorrow probably wont... at least not with vigor. :peace:

IMG_2014.JPG

IMG_2015.JPG

IMG_2016.JPG

IMG_2017.JPG

IMG_2018.JPG

IMG_2019.JPG

The BG 41 has been hung to dry. It was hard waiting so long for just the 1 plant to finish off. The others in this grow were all ready within a week of each other. The Smell was thick.. This last plant was well worth waiting for. It has a great sativa buzz and bud structure. Big buds and spacey energy. I love sativa. Its always so satisfying wrapping up a grow and then its quickly onto the next.
I'll get more detailed info up on this last grow after the Gelato dries some and there is a little more of a cure on the others.

About half of the newly planted beans have broke soil and all but a couple have at least shown their heads. What doesn't properly start by tomorrow probably wont... at least not with vigor. :peace:

IMG_2014.JPG

IMG_2015.JPG

IMG_2016.JPG

IMG_2017.JPG

IMG_2018.JPG

IMG_2019.JPG
Birthday parties and a funeral in one post. :love:
Great :thumb:
Have a good day my friend. :ciao:

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Lately every new grow feels challenging to start. Its mostly the 100 + day commitment. It takes a bit of work. :headbanger:
Here we go again. Does anyone else feel this way? Its probably less so with multiple tents.

Lately every new grow feels challenging to start. Its mostly the 100 + day commitment. It takes a bit of work. :headbanger:
Here we go again. Does anyone else feel this way? Its probably less so with multiple tents.
I thought the same buddy and ive just produced my best roots to date lol just by pulling back on my watering. Ive now uppotted to my 20 litre fabrics so my challenge is how much water to give lol

Do you mean like obligated?

Or do you mean like the commitment to the challenge to see it to completion as in job well done?

If its the former, you need to put the fun back into it mate.

If the latter, then I feel the same about some of my non canna plants, such as my birds nest fern, my little orchard (fruit trees), and those impossible Pineberry bastards that take a year to get big enough to throw fruit.

Do you mean like obligated?

Or do you mean like the commitment to the challenge to see it to completion as in job well done?

If its the former, you need to put the fun back into it mate.

If the latter, then I feel the same about some of my non canna plants, such as my birds nest fern, my little orchard (fruit trees), and those impossible Pineberry bastards that take a year to get big enough to throw fruit.
Not obligated, committed to seeing it through. Sometimes that involves giving up other things. Its fun! I like doing things well.
I thought the same buddy and ive just produced my best roots to date lol just by pulling back on my watering. Ive now uppotted to my 20 litre fabrics so my challenge is how much water to give lol
Think like a thirsty root. :ganjamon: I like to water where I think it is just out of reach. The same principle that you just used to get the best roots applies. Roots will fill a damp space but not so easily if the soil is cake or mud like wet. I think there is a tutorial on how to water in a final container. You got this.
Found It - The Proper Way To Water A Seedling In A Large Final Container

Not obligated, committed to seeing it through. Sometimes that involves giving up other things. Its fun! I like doing things well.

Think like a thirsty root. :ganjamon: I like to water where I think it is just out of reach. The same principle that you just used to get the best roots applies. Roots will fill a damp space but not so easily if the soil is cake or mud like wet. I think there is a tutorial on how to water in a final container. You got this.
Found It - The Proper Way To Water A Seedling In A Large Final Container
The watering I did on the smaller pot was just the outside edges and then just a mist on top so they were chasing it. Ye I've saved that to my profile and al keep taking a little look here and there to refresh.

I’m finding not getting my perpetual right the most annoying.

I have veg and flower tents/rooms. And for the life of me I just can’t get that perpetualization right.

I have three in the flower room, and I really need to add two more but there is no room, so I continue to veg and soon I won’t have enough veg plants. It’s just a cycle I can’t master.

I find the end most challenging. Flower I mean.

I've decided to do a perpetual goal and start just 4 seeds each month. I'm hoping to flip them at 2 months old so they're not too big. I'm hoping doing these 2 things will help my grows be more manageable.

I have veg and flower tents/rooms. And for the life of me I just can’t get that perpetualization right.

I have three in the flower room, and I really need to add two more but there is no room, so I continue to veg and soon I won’t have enough veg plants. It’s just a cycle I can’t master.

You need lots of room T and lots of girls.
Just to harvest 8 to 10 a month I had 55 on the go.
All cloned exactly 4 weeks apart.
I'd clone 20 a month easy and cull any that I didn't like.
I had 2 complete and separate flower rooms though.
Every month I'd move 8 - 10 up.
It's a procession.
I explain all the cloning and veg process in my Gorilla Glue clone thread.
It has the 3 veg rooms.
And purple pics was my 2 flower rooms.
I show pretty much everything you need to run a perpetual grow.
But
But
You need space T , lots of space. :Namaste:
Hope everything is going well :ciao:

Stay safe

Read the room Bill! :laughtwo:

I doubt that Trala is trying to harvest 8-10 plants a month!

Your are correct sir. :ciao:
I just meant the blueprint is there for a perpetual grow.
She can scale it to what ever size she wants.
Hope everything is going well my friend. :passitleft:
Take care.

Stay safe

It's a procession.
It has the 3 veg rooms.
But
But

Stay safe

I'm following @Emilya Green's perpetual plan.

IMG_2014.JPG

IMG_2015.JPG

IMG_2016.JPG

IMG_2017.JPG

IMG_2018.JPG

IMG_2019.JPG
Hope you do not mind me dropping in. Nice little babies

I love your flowers. :) Its enough for me managing one grow at a time. I will grow another outdoor plant in the spring.
I've decided to do a perpetual goal and start just 4 seeds each month. I'm hoping to flip them at 2 months old so they're not too big. I'm hoping doing these 2 things will help my grows be more manageable.
Hi HashGirl , I envy your enthusiasm. That would be hard for me to manage. Eventually harvesting 4 plants a month with a 60 day veg. Those could be large! :thumb:
But
But
:morenutes: "You need space T , lots of space." and food.

:cool:
Your are correct sir. :ciao:
I just meant the blueprint is there for a perpetual grow.
She can scale it to what ever size she wants.
:passitleft:
Have you started your perpetual grow? Can you tag me in please.:thanks:
Hope you do not mind me dropping in. Nice little babies
Hi Keith, I appreciate you dropping in. These should be nice plants. Its early yet. :thanks:

Good Morning. :ganjamon:

I will call today Grow Day No. 1. 2 of the sprouts seemed to stall just after pushing the seed out of the soil. I popped the shell off of 1 of them and it doesn't look very promising. It looks more like a little yellow bb than a sprout. Will give them another day but I don't expect much. There is another sativa that is late to the party. It should be good and will drop its shell today.

Happy grows :peace:

IMG_2021.JPG

IMG_2022.JPG

IMG_2023.JPG

IMG_2024.JPG

It's a procession.
It has the 3 veg rooms.
But
But

Stay safe
I am a much smaller operation. I just want a veg plant to go in as a flower plant comes out for harvest.

Turns out that’s easier said than done lol

I love your flowers. :) Its enough for me managing one grow at a time. I will grow another outdoor plant in the spring.

Hi HashGirl , I envy your enthusiasm. That would be hard for me to manage. Eventually harvesting 4 plants a month with a 60 day veg. Those could be large! :thumb:

:morenutes: "You need space T , lots of space." and food.

:cool:

:passitleft:

Have you started your perpetual grow? Can you tag me in please.:thanks:

Hi Keith, I appreciate you dropping in. These should be nice plants. Its early yet. :thanks:
They look real nice

Back
Top Bottom