A Growchy Jack Herer Journal A Bucket In A Cab

The one thing we dont think we're gonna do is autos but that may change one day who knows. Def wanna go with a c-99 and the amnesia ganja haze from the breeder sumo looks good as does their honey rock and thunderstruck. Maybe something else we've never heard of before lol

Good morning 420 we have a little progress update pics only:
Bush monster
420-magazine-mobile810725345.jpg
420-magazine-mobile973739285.jpg

So our regular flower guy who we won't be needing much in the near future has inadvertently given us a few gems packed in amongst the buds... we have a few beans from a sour banana sherbet and pink lemonade. Bagseed is a gamble however, outdoor season is coming and we won't risk popping a male in the cabs so heck why not toss em in the dirt and see what pops up!

Its a chore alright

Pretty sure we have been keeping our ladies in veg too long and we wind up with a packed out cab... no wonder the cab size has grown since our first little endeavor! Gonna be sure to remove the bottom shit no side branching until the very top! Thinking this jack may be ready for the flip just don't have the space to put her yet... probably flip it a week before the GL is ready to harvest so we can move it before she stretches to the top of the veg cab... fingers are crossed as usual!

Here's a look at my plants. The twisty growth one is under my Mars LED. The other one started there, but is now living outside for a couple weeks now. The one that lives outside, "Big Sister," is loving life and her growth is normal. Her leaves also feel different, less stiff.

420-magazine-mobile432392637.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2121681372.jpg

It certainly appears that way over here! Good buddy of mine grows outside every year. If I wasn't worried about thieves, I'd grow more outside haha.
Anyways, I don't want to side rail your thread. Everything looks amazing and I'm subbed in to learn some shit!

Back
Top Bottom