A Growchy Jack Herer Journal A Bucket In A Cab

Roots are growing nice and thick and white. Top mirrors the bottom but still staying low as trained to
420-magazine-mobile401710428.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1680628123.jpg

Had a branch almost succumb to all our tugging so tied her up and should be healed good but leaving her splint on for a bit
420-magazine-mobile1307618217.jpg

That's a nice setup ya got there is the top of the box right above the ducting?

Hey GG. Yea sadly that is the top of the box. Got little less than 40" total height for the light. Wish I'd made it bigger. I might after this grow.

I love sativas enough that I could benefit from more headroom if I ever get serious haha

Buckets would be near impossible for that space ESP five gal but was thinking a short tote may fit like a ten gal with two plants vegged real short ya know?

Yea I engineered the holy hell outta the box from an insulation and air tight perspective. I didn't pay attention to the height as I should have. I saw people growing plants in little tiny spaces and figured I'd have enough room.

Here's the good news. I can do a trial run with the plants I got and after harvest, I constructed it in a way that removing the top will be easy. From there I just have to raise the height. But then....if only my space was....4x4 instead of 2x4 hahaha

I don't remember if you mentioned at any point where your box is located. Are you inside? I'm in a garage so keeping constant temps and humidity are damn near impossible.

Back
Top Bottom