A Visual Journal With Pigeons420

Update today my friends!

Doesn't look like I'll be going to work today, my son isn't doing very well this morning so, he's gonna rest up and I'm gonna spend a few minutes in the garden. Just gotta wait for the lights to turn on.

:nomo:

Update today my friends!

Doesn't look like I'll be going to work today, my son isn't doing very well this morning so, he's gonna rest up and I'm gonna spend a few minutes in the garden. Just gotta wait for the lights to turn on.

:nomo:
Have fun in your garden Pigeons! And ofcourse have fun with your son and wife!

Sent from my SM-G920F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Canadian

Good luck pigeons have fun with the plants. Hope your kid gets better man.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using 420 Magazine Mobile App
never mind then. Talking about legalizing, medical Cannabis is in Canada far more legal than over jere in the Netherlands. 5 plants are allowed not more. But as you can see with Pigeons, he has a lot more than 5 plants

Do you mind if a newer grower tags along for the ride?

Kush Girl keeping it green from seed. New babies (growing from seed)
Everyone is welcome here Kush Girl! I'm also a new grower and I'm just in for 2 months? So hop om the train! And brace yourself: You are about to be educated!!

Everyone is welcome here Kush Girl! I'm also a new grower and I'm just in for 2 months? So hop om the train! And brace yourself: You are about to be educated!!

Wooowhooo! I love learning about growing one of my most fav things!!!

Wooowhooo! I love learning about growing one of my most fav things!!!

Looks like you already have the passion and love for growing. That's already one hell of a big step to the right direction of growing great Cannabis.

Looks like you already have the passion and love for growing. That's already one hell of a big step to the right direction of growing great Cannabis.

I Do love it!!! I have learned and am learning so much to grow a beautiful plant. My 1st grow was from clones and I made so many newbie mistakes, but here I am on my 2nd grow! This time I decided to my hand at growing from seed. Well I love it! My plants are doing so well and look so much better then the clones already! .

I Do love it!!! I have learned and am learning so much to grow a beautiful plant. My 1st grow was from clones and I made so many newbie mistakes, but here I am on my 2nd grow! This time I decided to my hand at growing from seed. Well I love it! My plants are doing so well and look so much better then the clones already! .

So, are you from Pigeons420's youtube channel?

Hi Kush Girl, sure is nice to have you! There's no experience points required to take a seat at this journal. Haha if that were the case I never would have learned anything. :high-five:

I've got a few pictures to share! These are the veg girls and boy do they look great! Take a look. There's OG Riekin, Skunk Diesel, Deisel, and Critical Jack. Can't wait to see them go!

IMG_96465.JPG

And these girls are my Fallen Angel clones. If you haven't tried to grow this plant, I would recommend giving it a go! It's real easy and it comes out beautiful every time!

IMG_96476.JPG
IMG_96484.JPG
IMG_96495.JPG

Flower update to come!

:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom