A Visual Journal With Pigeons420

I will have to look into that strain
This will be my last grow until July/August. The hubs and I have finally decided we are moving to Wa. State we currently live in So Cal. The grow I am doing now so that I can get going there with a grow.

Kush Girl keeping it green from seed. New babies (growing from seed)

never mind then. Talking about legalizing, medical Cannabis is in Canada far more legal than over jere in the Netherlands. 5 plants are allowed not more. But as you can see with Pigeons, he has a lot more than 5 plants

Sent from my SM-G920F using 420 Magazine Mobile App
O medical here is more then legal. Our plant numbers are based on so many grams per day. So example a friend of mine is allowed to have 28 plants indoors or 16 out doors. Can't remember how many grams a day but alot.
That or I completely miss read and I look like a goof right now.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hi Kush Girl, sure is nice to have you! There's no experience points required to take a seat at this journal. Haha if that were the case I never would have learned anything. :high-five:

I've got a few pictures to share! These are the veg girls and boy do they look great! Take a look. There's OG Riekin, Skunk Diesel, Deisel, and Critical Jack. Can't wait to see them go!

IMG_96465.JPG

And these girls are my Fallen Angel clones. If you haven't tried to grow this plant, I would recommend giving it a go! It's real easy and it comes out beautiful every time!

IMG_96476.JPG
IMG_96484.JPG
IMG_96495.JPG

Flower update to come!

:circle-of-love:
Plants are looking awesome Pigeons420. Always impressed with your girls. Keep it up

lookin good pidger,, you have become quite adept at keepin the strain goin,, good job,,

nuttin but the very best karma sent friend,, will be there real soon,, cheers

P1160910-1.jpg

dutty says a great big heya too

O medical here is more then legal. Our plant numbers are based on so many grams per day. So example a friend of mine is allowed to have 28 plants indoors or 16 out doors. Can't remember how many grams a day but alot.
That or I completely miss read and I look like a goof right now.

So if it's based on grams per day, are you then also strict to the grams or is it just fine if you get way more yield then you had expected?

So if it's based on grams per day, are you then also strict to the grams or is it just fine if you get way more yield then you had expected?

No if you over produce, if I'm not mistaken you have to report it and destroy it. Can't remember the exact rules

No if you over produce, if I'm not mistaken you have to report it and destroy it. Can't remember the exact rules

That's pretty stupid... I mean if you over produce I would say you have to sell or give it to a pharmacy or something. Here in the netherlands you can sell Cannabis to coffeeshops and Dispenceries. Although, you're actually not allowed to produce it but you are allowed to sell it to coffeshops.

420-magazine-mobile1667404133.jpg

So, I made this picture for fun. Just layed down under the plant and took a picture of the bottom of all the leaves while the sun is shining. It turned out pretty good!!

Pigeon, :hug: all well?

Aa I forgot to ask you the most important thing rik...what is the weather like ? DO you ever get snow? how low is the lowest C?
Rainy like UK? I am so looking into going, but would like something "milder" than Sweden's cold

Pigeon, :hug: all well?

Aa I forgot to ask you the most important thing rik...what is the weather like ? DO you ever get snow? how low is the lowest C?
Rainy like UK? I am so looking into going, but would like something "milder" than Sweden's cold
Well it's very weird last week we did get a snowstorm, and -10 degres celsius but -10 is the coldest we'll get. It's cold but could be worse. It rains pretty often but that much. The summers? They can be very weird. 36 degrees celsius for a few days and after that sometimes just a big thunderstorm or something like that. but last year a lot of farmers suffered from draught. But well, it's just good out here, not too warm not too cold. Although 36 degrees celsius is for me a bit too hot though.

Hi everyone!

Thanks for coming by and checking on the garden. As some of you already know we had to go to the city for a doctors appointment for my little man. Well, it turned out that we got admitted and we're here indefinitely.

It's been a rollercoaster of emotions over the last couple days. My son has been through so many tests, examinations and tears to last a lifetime.

I want each of you to know that your support and love keeps me motivated. That motivation is then transformed into courage and comfort for my little man. And he's soaking it up!

I'm gonna give him a big hug from all of you and I'm gonna tell him that there are a lot of people cheering him on!

Love you guys!

Kind of somber first post here, but I am happy to hear the system is finally going to help out your "little man" :hug: it's a harsh system of caring, only once you get in do they actually help you. I'm very much wishing him and you well throughout this painstaking ordeal.

As I am here for the journal and apparently the many pics, I'll say :bravo: to you Pigeons420 this is a great read. Took me awhile to find it but I've made it and I'll get to the :bong: and catch up.

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Back
Top Bottom