A Visual Journal With Pigeons420

Friday Update

It's a beautiful day here in the coop and I'm excited to share with you my adventures. I'm still trying to settle myself down since all the great news about my new position here at 420. I've been dancing everywhere and it's been very hard to contain it all. When I get really excited I like to go downstairs and relax with a nice big toke. :lot-o-toke:

Just finished harvesting a couple girls the other night and I cannot wait to get them into a jar and on there way to the next stage in their life. The smell is incredible and very seductive. Here's a few shots of them hanging in the closet.

IMG_97378.JPG
IMG_97326.JPG
IMG_97349.JPG
IMG_97357.JPG
IMG_97366.JPG

I only have 2 girls in the flower room now. One of them is Casey Jones and the other is Kuchi2. When I took the photos Kuchi2 was at the watering hole and missed her photo op. So I only have Casey to show. She grew outside the height of my garden very quickly and her cola spent the majority of her time above the lights. But here she is!

CASEY JONES

IMG_97306.JPG
IMG_97284.JPG
IMG_97295.JPG

I also have the second round of Fallen Angel preparing quickly in the veg cabinet. These girls are taking off just as their mother did. This is a great strain if you want to create a monster plant!

FALLEN ANGEL

IMG_97438.JPG
IMG_97447.JPG
IMG_97455.JPG

And the youngest of the family are these four girls. Together there is Skunk Diesel, Diesel, OG Reiken and Critical Jack.

IMG_97386.JPG
IMG_97396.JPG
IMG_97406.JPG
IMG_97415.JPG
IMG_97425.JPG

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!
:thanks:

420-magazine-mobile830876873.jpg

So Pigeons you might want to see this. This little fella is the same bug as I found yesterday or the day before can't remember. Anyway I first thought it was a good idea to touch them with my hands but I then noticed a stinger (The little bug on the picture is kind of dead so it retrected it stinger a little bit but maybe you can see that little blue tail thingy)

anyway they do sting. I tested that with a paper towel and when they do sting that stinger folds out like little hairs which is pretty scary. I higly doubt that it's a dangerous bug because here in the Netherlands there are no dangerous bugs or poisonous ones. Anyway I thought it was pretty interesting to show you. Now i'm going to further inspect my plants because I don't like stinging scary insects on my little plants.

Sent from my SM-G920F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

So maybe i just missed it entirely but whatever became of the SOG? And if i did miss it do you plan to do it again?

Sweet looking as usual Pidgeons. I hope the fam is well and glad you got a new gig. Cheers

Hey Jim, family is doing great! We've had a smooth transition so far. **knock on wood** :wood:always nice to see you Jim!:high-five:

Looks great! I drooled a little let me go grab a mop lol.

There's no need to clean up around here. The dog will lick it up :rofl:

Cheers Pigeons, :cheer:

I hope you enjoy the casey jones.

All I hear is casey jones you better watch your speed

Casey jones tonight!!!

420-magazine-mobile830876873.jpg

So Pigeons you might want to see this. This little fella is the same bug as I found yesterday or the day before can't remember. Anyway I first thought it was a good idea to touch them with my hands but I then noticed a stinger (The little bug on the picture is kind of dead so it retrected it stinger a little bit but maybe you can see that little blue tail thingy)

anyway they do sting. I tested that with a paper towel and when they do sting that stinger folds out like little hairs which is pretty scary. I higly doubt that it's a dangerous bug because here in the Netherlands there are no dangerous bugs or poisonous ones. Anyway I thought it was pretty interesting to show you. Now i'm going to further inspect my plants because I don't like stinging scary insects on my little plants.

Holy shit! I hope you can get that under control. Maybe consider buying a pound of lady bugs to assist you? They've been a real dream in my garden.

A bit late to the party but i'm all caught up and taking a seat if that's ok. Congrats on the 420 promotion.

No time like the present my friend! Great to have you along for the ride! Please feel free to ask as many questions as you can. And feel free to check me out on YouTube!

:passitleft:

Liking what you got hanging in the closet Pigeons. I bet it smells wonderful, That next round of veg girls should be a good one. Congrats on your new position at the one and only 420 Magazine!! The other guys (sites) must be jealous as heck of this beat down 420 is giving them!!

The smells are infectious! I've got them all jarred up right now and I'll head down to burp them while I take a morning hoot! Great to have you along!

So maybe i just missed it entirely but whatever became of the SOG? And if i did miss it do you plan to do it again?

It didn't make it. I chopped it all for concentrates. Don't think Pineapple Chunk and White KC were the best strains to try an SOG (but that could be the carpenter blaming his tools) they just grew so tall and lanky. Going to attempt it again but I'll use strains I'm familiar with.

Hey just wanted to let ya know...we hung out for the entire 20 mins lol. Doing hoot after hoot.

I love you two! Sure tickles my heart to know you guys are always watching! You guys will have to check out today's video!!! I'm working on it now, "One Year on YouTube - One Gram Dab"

:love:

:high-five:

I have figured out what they are. They are Issid Lymph. They are not mature grashoppers or something? Anyway they are no thread to plants when they are in really small numbers. I only found 2 of them and they are easy to spot and I only have 8 or 9 weeks left for all those plants so they are almost ready to harvest!

I think if your gonna give the SOG another go maybe try to take clones and throw them in flower at the same time. Depends on how much you wanna do but like throw 3 clones in flower every 2 weeks, that way it would eventually be 3 clones in, 3 clones harvested and so on ya know? Anyways keep up the great work brother!

Back
Top Bottom