A Visual Journal With Pigeons420

Good to see you again Pigeons! I was a little ill last week so I wasn't really active. But I see that your gardens will be full again! new clones, new planted seeds. Oh I love to see your garden full of plants!

Sent from my SM-G920F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Yo Pige, Do you have one of these yet?

16753862_1657096577650721_1987133322_n.jpg

If not, get one... You can even use it in place of the bowl piece on your bong and have like 50 hits loaded and ready.

It's amazing how far a little tender loving care will go.

I have a hard time keeping my extractor tube clean after my runs. It's important to clean that thing after each use in order to keep it functional and clean.

Cheers brudda!

Just saw one of your tutorials on curing and harvesting on another site. Thank you for that!!!!
I am chopping my plant Saturday (first grow) and in all honesty im a little bit apprehensive to do so. What do you think the optimal temp and rh of the drying environment should be? And should I have a fan blowing directly on the buds or in the room?
Your tutorials have helped to give me the confidence to try so thx man you helped me more then you know

anything that occurs in nature cannot be unnatural!
The Birth & Evolution Of A Dragon

Unknown Strain From Seed - First Time Grow

I keep my drying closet at 77F humidity mid 30s

I do not recommend having a fan blowing on the buds. It'll dry them too fast. Takes on avg. 5-10 days to dry. Typically for me closer to 5.

Thanks for the love!

pigeons! dude, you're working for the site now? moving on up like the God damned Jeffersons. I used to be Noob4x4grow. I'm loving the positive things happening to you my feathered friend to the north. Just awesome!

Cheers pigeons

Back
Top Bottom