A Visual Journal With Pigeons420

Yo Pige, Do you have one of these yet?

16753862_1657096577650721_1987133322_n.jpg

If not, get one... You can even use it in place of the bowl piece on your bong and have like 50 hits loaded and ready.

Is that like a glass blunt?

Hey jus got done reading threw ur last thirty pages!! Lol A lot of fun I see going on here. M bout to grow some Chocolope after I finish my Thunderpaw run. How was it growing Chocolope? I seen u really enjoyed it!!!

Sent from my 5054N using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Not sure if you guys have heard the unfortunate news about one of our dear friends and member OldMedMan passing away. Over the years I've been here OMM and I have crossed paths on more than one occasion. I was a subscriber of his and him of me. He was a great asset to this magazine and he's going to be missed dearly.

Not sure if you guys have heard the unfortunate news about one of our dear friends and member OldMedMan passing away. Over the years I've been here OMM and I have crossed paths on more than one occasion. I was a subscriber of his and him of me. He was a great asset to this magazine and he's going to be missed dearly.

Sorry to hear that Pigeons. Just another reminder that life is short and to make the most of your time here.

He's doing great! We've been given a clear bill of health as of last weekend. So, we're trying to live as much as we can. It's been great having my little man back to his old self. He's an amazing kid and I've missed him.

:love::hug::love:

Hi everyone!

Hope you're all enjoying your evenings. I thought I'd take a quick stroll through the garden and take a few photos. :dreamy:

I feel like I get busier and busier between every post. If you guys haven't noticed I'm now assuming the position of Gallery Moderator. I'm incredibly excited about this move and I can't wait to start digging in and showing everyone what I'm capable of. It's going to be a lot of work but up for the challenge and I look forward to the results!

But I think for the time being I'm going to pour myself a drink and roll a big fat blunt and relax for the evening and stare off into the wanders of my garden.

The Group (Skunk Diesel, Diesel, Critical Jack and O.G Riekin)

IMG_005979.JPG

The Clones

IMG_006089.JPG

Seedlings (Auto Girl Scout Cookies, Jabb's Stash, Blue Dream)

IMG_006187.JPG
IMG_006280.JPG
IMG_006389.JPG

Fallen Angel (3 weeks flower)

IMG_006584.JPG
IMG_006691.JPG

:love::thanks: :love:

Back
Top Bottom