A Visual Journal With Pigeons420

Good to see you Brother! I'm always trying to keep myself busy. The busier I am the less trouble I get in.. Its almost a fact... :rofl:

Got some big surprises in store shortly!! Cant wait to share!

:high-five::passitleft:

Good to see you Brother! I'm always trying to keep myself busy. The busier I am the less trouble I get in.. Its almost a fact... :rofl:

Got some big surprises in store shortly!! Cant wait to share!

:high-five::passitleft:

yeah I know this feeling, the devil makes work for idle thumbs :rofl:

Can't wait for your news, full of good news you, good things happen to good people :passitleft:

420-magazine-mobile2144302712.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2003191233.jpg

Well Pigeons, last week I had my first harvest and I do have to say that it was my first succesful harvest thanks to you! You inspired and motivated me more in to growing Cannabis and I learnd a lot from you! So thanks Pigeons!!
(I hope the pictures turn out nice because 420magazine app has been updated and the picture things are sometimes weird and stuff)

My little first plants!

Someone please tell me what this means??? Lbvvs. Hey pigeons! Loving the thread man. Very excited watching. I'm a newbie and on my very first grow and I've just recently learned of you and your ways here sir. I'm subbed and I really need someone to explain what all these :passitleft: :rofl: :hug: but, seriously idk if it's a Canadian thing of what but I had to stop reading at this point to find out what all these mean. TIA.

Someone please tell me what this means??? Lbvvs. Hey pigeons! Loving the thread man. Very excited watching. I'm a newbie and on my very first grow and I've just recently learned of you and your ways here sir. I'm subbed and I really need someone to explain what all these :passitleft: :rofl: :hug: but, seriously idk if it's a Canadian thing of what but I had to stop reading at this point to find out what all these mean. TIA.
Haha welcome Joe! Those number thingies or something else in between : : are smileys or other little pictures and if you type :passitleft: in, on the pc 420Magazine site you will get a smiley! or something.

My little first plants!

Haha welcome Joe! Those number thingies or something else in between : : are smileys or other little pictures and if you type :passitleft: in, on the pc 420Magazine site you will get a smiley! or something.

My little first plants!
Thank you

Sent from my SM-G925V using 420

Sorry I've been so vacant over here guys. I sure miss you guys. This moderator position has taken a lot of my extra time. I'm almost finished training and when that's done I feel that I won't have to work nearly as often to keep up with things.

I love you guys and want you to know that there's a new journal on the rise and it's gonna be filled with love, laughter and adventure. Can't wait for it!!

See you guys tomorrow for a decent update!!

:love:

Back
Top Bottom