A Visual Journal With Pigeons420

Hey pigeons. Just flying by to say hi. Still getting high with you on Saturdays buddy.

Cheers
:roorrip:

Did you catch the live one last Saturday? :laughtwo:

Pigeons, I harvested my hempy pot in a rush to get the mites out of the tent and did so without flushing. I'll let you know if I discern any difference in the taste when I test her out in a couple weeks. Working with bottles nutrients hasn't been the problem I anticipated and it leaves me wondering how many of the things we take for fact are more fiction handed down over time and never questioned.

Did you catch the live one last Saturday? :laughtwo:

Pigeons, I harvested my hempy pot in a rush to get the mites out of the tent and did so without flushing. I'll let you know if I discern any difference in the taste when I test her out in a couple weeks. Working with bottles nutrients hasn't been the problem I anticipated and it leaves me wondering how many of the things we take for fact are more fiction handed down over time and never questioned.

I have a feeling theres more than possibly flushing too!! Ill get back to this... I couldnt agree with you more though!

I actually did miss your livestream Pigeons... And I'm sad about it! I wanted to be there!

There'll be another one today rik.

What time will you be streaming Pigeons?

Omg I can't believe how this journal has lost all its momentum! It's all my fault too! Sorry for this guys. I kinda feel like the only reason I come on here anymore is to apologize for not coming on here.

However, I'm turning a new leaf. I've knocked back my responsibilities around the magazine and have decided to shed the title of gallery moderator and focus primarily on my product reviews and my garden. This will free up much of my time and brain power. Although, the moderator position was exciting it is incredibly demanding. I want to take this time to thank the moderators of this website for their hours of dedication and efforts. The people around here are amazing and I'm honoured to be apart of it.

Major garden renovations are in order and I can't wait to share!!
I will see you guys soon!

Hi guys!

Weasel, thanks for swinging through. Missed you!

If there's anything I've noticed while on my duties was that, Weasel, you sure put some time in this magazine bro! Good for you. See you everywhere around here helping people and putting in your efforts. You're a good man. It's a pleasure to call you a friend.

:bong:

Awww thanks friend. Not sure why I have this addiction -but I learn a lot along the way so I think that's the main motivation. I asked Teddy to exempt me from MOTM nominations - that's a load off actually because I won twice and don't need to win again. Let new people get it. I just like wandering the FAQs for some reason.

Awww thanks friend. Not sure why I have this addiction -but I learn a lot along the way so I think that's the main motivation. I asked Teddy to exempt me from MOTM nominations - that's a load off actually because I won twice and don't need to win again. Let new people get it. I just like wandering the FAQs for some reason.

I've been thinking I need to opt out as well, but I wasn't sure if it was really an option. Let someone else take the mantle. I'm just here to do my work, and that won't stop, but too many wins and members get discouraged. I'm always hoping for more participation.

Exactly- if anything it would cramp my style to be looking over my shoulder for impending nominations. Not that I don't appreciate it- but I've won my share. Apparently someone nominated me this month too- Teddy told me later. So :thanks: to whoever that was I do appreciate it. Teddy was fine with me opting out. I feel good about it. I spent the last contest trying to tell everyone to vote for someone else- seems a bit ungracious maybe but I meant it. I'll still be very happy to enter the other contests someday when I get a worthy entry.

He's agreed to keep my name off the list. Now I can concentrate on growing something worthy of the POTM. :cheesygrinsmiley:

HAPPY 4/20 PIGEONS! I actually sneezed so I thing i'm allergic to Pigeons... Anyway! I will be more active from now on (atleast I will try). I'm actually going on a 1 week vacation next week sunday so I don't know if I can visit you guys so often.

Now it's 4/20 and my little plants are being happy and sitting in the sun like they never saw the sun! Which is nice. So well, something else I need to tell you guys? Oh yeah!!

Here in the Netherlands it's becoming a legal new thing to be a legal supplier of coffeeshops and dispeceries. So, you first need to get permission from the gouvernement and they will look at the environment where you are growing, when that's okay you'll get your papers and you are allowed to have a lot of plants but once in a while the police will come in for inspection, they will look at your electricity, if your electricity is really your own and not tapped out of the street lights or something, they will look at the labels, if you are labeling everything correctly and if you are following the rules on packing which is a maximum of 5 grams per package to supply the coffeeshops with.

So that would be interesting I think I will go for it so I have a little nice hobby to do and some nice little extra money I can earn LEGALLY!

The problem here in the Netherlands was that coffeeshops got their weed from the black market most of the times because there where no legal suppliers so that was one hell of a weird law so now they changed that.

My birthday is on the 12th of may so it would be pretty nice if I got my "license" on my birthday!

Now I talk to much! So guys again have a nice little 4/20 and don't fly to high because it will be a long way down!

Good for you two for pulling your names. It's a noteworthy move. I understand how it could be discouraging to others but damn you guys deserve it!

Anyways, thanks for keeping up the conversation. I missed the 420 celebrations over here but sure smoked my fair share. :rofl::bong:

Been working very hard on my garden space.

Love you guys!

:high-five:

Been working very hard on my garden space.

Haven't we all been working hard in the garden?

I just want to personally thank you Rex!

I will honestly say when I had nowhere to go for some of the questions I've had. You personally responded to me and for that sir you have a loyal fan/follower. You already know I trust your judgement.

You led me here to 420Mag, I can take hoots with you anytime I want on YT.

Let's roll some good times!

Back
Top Bottom