A Visual Journal With Pigeons420

Haha :rofl:

You guys are great! I only had the one seed Susan. I know now that this will he one I order again! I was taken back by the shot of her bottom! So frosty!

:high-five:

Happy Friday everyone!!

Woah hold on a second! Have I missed something? I had to take care of a little new puppy my sister bought... Holy hell puppies ask much of! it's insane, after yesterday I thought: How the hell do puppies get enough energy to exhaust a human! damn pups...

Sent from my SM-G920F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Let's get into an update shall we?

I've been burnin gears over here trying to keep things in order. I'm trying to get rid of some of the eye sores in the flower garden and great a nice heap of concentrates.

The girls that were sent to flower when my son was in the hospital are just now beginning to put some nice flowers on. I decided to trim up a few of them and make some BHO. Sure glad I did because this will allow me to leave some of the more precious girls alone while I enjoy some dabs! :rofl:

I planted these four girls and they popped their heads up on Christmas. They're moving along nicely. I've noticed a couple struggling spots but all in all I'm a happy guy.

They received their first round of nutrients yesterday and responded very well.

Whatcha think?

IMG_96316.JPG
IMG_96328.JPG
IMG_96336.JPG
IMG_96354.JPG

Also took a couple clones from Fallen Angel before I sent her to flower and boy I'm glad I did. These clones are gorgeous and full of life! Look at those nodes!!

IMG_96365.JPG
IMG_96376.JPG
IMG_96383.JPG

:circle-of-love:

Thanks Spookies!

Those pots are compliments of my mother in law. She's a real blessing to this garden. She made me pots made out of old pairs of jeans first but trial and error taught me that their not the best option.
Now it's time to experiment with these ones.

Cheers and thanks for the love!

Cheers pidger,, good January to ya,, only the best karma sent to you and yours friend,, oh, and to the wee ones too,, clones lookin super,, just gotta love all the branches from clones,, so many,,

Evet do a clone from a two weeks in flower plant?? More branches and side branches and side side branches than one can shake a stick at,,, even a stick with branches off the branches,,and side branches off the side branches,,Hah

Cheers friend,,

Back
Top Bottom