Aberration Goes Ker Bloom! - Perpetual

Re: Aberration Goes ker Bloom! - 2009

Thanks for the compliments, but it's not all great. I needed to feed MTN1-2 and MTO4-6. I think I actually left them for too long by a day.

These are vegging plants, but:
  1. I intend this to be an ongoing journal.
  2. It's filler for days when there is nothing to do or say about the six sisters in the bloom room.
SS854093m-_MTs.JPG

Made 1 gallon: 2 t Soil Nute, 2 t PGE, 2 t Notrazyme, 1+ fl. oz. yucca, 0.5 t Companion, 1.5 t Bt-i. Diluted that with 2 gallons fresh water, to 440 ppm. pH 6.23 @ 19.7 C

I fed the basil and a bunch of other vegetables and herbs the same thing. Did I mention the cucumbers yet? ;)

:peace:

LoL Aberration I just got done with our garden too so I had corn, cantaloupe, Squash ect all next to the cloner. They have all been planted in the garden. Man my fruit trees are going wild I use my tank waste to fertilize them. Cherries and the apricots love it.:cool:

Your other garden is very nice too.:grinjoint:

Pan4

(from yesterday, 5/23/09)
-------
Only KK, POG1 and POG2 are ready. L might be ready, but since she's fragile, I will let her dry some first. Tomorrow. GV and PG4 are needing another day (at least) again. I upped the CO2 setpoint to 1500 ppm. Hopefully the rise in CO2 will help rev them up.

1. Pre-flush. pH adjusted water, 3/4 gal each. Drain until no standing water on top. pH 6.30 @ 16.0 C
2. Feed. 1 gal for each. Per gallon: 2 t Soil Nute, 2 t PGE, 2 t Notrazyme, 1+ fl. oz. yucca, 3 t poo tea (Biggest Bloom Tea, worm castings and seabird guano in tea form, 0-3-0). Came out 931 ppm. Added Bioactive Organic (1-5-1) to 1228 ppm (6T + 1t / 3g), add 0.5 t Companion. pH 6.22 @ 18.1 C
3. Mixed up 1 gal water with 2 t Soil Nute, 2 t PGE, 2 t Notrazyme, and 1 fl. oz. yucca. Watered down to 590 ppm 600 ppm for OC3-5. Wet to saturation. pH 6.28 @ 19.5 C
4. For OC1-2, the mid-size veg strength dose of Pure Blend Pro Grow. This was 1 T/g. 800 ppm (?). pH 6.25 @ 17.4 C
-------
Hopefully I'll find time to take pictures sometime today.

where did you get the Kaia Kush a club?

Thank you all! I am glad you are enjoying my thread. :welcome:

I'm behind:

5/24/09
-------
M came over and I'm moved to a new feed regimen. I need to push them a lot harder.

Code:
-> POG1, POG2, KK:

1. 3/4 gal water each.
   Per gal:
	1 T mycorrhizae
	1 handful earthworm castings
   pH 6.34 @ 19.7 C

Code:
-> L, PG4, GV:
1. Pre-flush. 3/4 gal each. 
   Per gal:
	1 T liquid bone meal
	0.5 handful worm castings
   pH 6.20@ 18.5 C

2. Feed: 1 gal each.
   Per gal:
	 2  t  Soil Nute
	 2  t  PGE
	 3  t  Notrazyme
	 1  oz yucca
	 1  T  Biggest Bloom
	 1  T  liquid bone meal
	 2  t  Feather Tea
	 1  oz Amino Blast
	 1  T  Bioactive
	3/4 t  Carbon sweet
	3/4 t  Cal-Mag
	1/2 t  Companion
   ppm 1300, pH 6.25 @ 16.5 C

The final clone in the cloner was too far gone. It popped roots, but it was absolutely mangled and most of the leaves were dead. It wasn't healthy so I tossed it. I'll be making more soon anyway.

As always, if anyone has any questions, I'm happy to answer. I know most of you have never heard of most of the nutes I use, some of the procedures I follow are a bit odd, and I'm sure someone has wondered about something or other in a picture. I'm happy to oblige any such questions. I like a conversational style of thread.

Now that 2 days ago is done, I have a mega-feed to go do, so I will be posting again later, with pictures. ;)

GV isn't ready, and neither are MTO4, MTO5, or MTO6. Everyone else is close enough.

Code:
-> L, PG4, POG1, POG2, KK:
1. Pre-flush: 3/4 gal each. 
   Per gal:
	 1  T  liquid bone meal
   pH 6.22 @ 17.9 C

2. Add 2 handfulls worm castings per plant (toss on soil surface).

3. Feed: 1 gal each.
   Per gal:
	 2  t  Soil Nute
	 2  t  PGE
	 3  t  Notrazyme
	 1  oz yucca
	 1  T  Biggest Bloom
	 1  T  liquid bone meal
	 2  t  Feather Tea
	 1  oz Amino Blast
	 1  T  Bioactive
	3/4 t  Carbon sweet
	3/4 t  Cal-Mag
	1/2 t  Companion
   Add Bioactive to 1298 ppm (5 T more for 5 gal).
   Brought up from pH 4.65 with liquid lime to pH 6.23 @ 19.8 C
Code:
-> OC1, OC2:
1. Feed: Wet to saturation.
   Per gal:
	 1  T  Pure Blend Pro Grow
   784 ppm, brought up from pH 6.10 with liquid lime to pH 6.26 @ 18.7 C
Code:
-> MTO1, MTO2, MTO3, OC3, OC4, OC5, MTN1, MTN2:
   Per gal:
	 2  t  Soil Nute
	 2  t  PGE
	 2  t  Notrazyme
	 1  oz yucca
   680 ppm, pH 6.21 @ 17.5 C
I hate to say it, but it's hella late and I have to go to work tomorrow. Plus I can't find the camera right now, and if I wake my wife looking for it... :yikes:

So for tomorrow: Feed GV (maybe), take and post pictures, talk about my measuring system, etc.

OK, pics are out, since I still can't find the camera. I'll find it ASAP.

In the meantime, temps here have shot into the 80s, and I have only air recirculation to cool the veg room. It's was nearly 90 in there today. So I frankenstein-ed another A/C unit. It's slow to bring the temps down, but I'm hoping that with a head start it will be able to keep up during the day. I have a digital thermometer that shows the high and low since it was last reset, so I'll be able to gauge the A/C's performance by resetting in the morning and checking in the evening. If it isn't keeping up, I have an idea how I can improve efficiency.

GV and KK are ready.
Code:
-> GV, KK:
   Per gal:
	 1  T  liquid bone meal
   pH 6.25 @ 24.3 C
Code:

Per gal:
	 2  t  Soil Nute
	 2  t  PGE
	 3  t  Notrazyme
	 1  oz yucca
	 1  T  Biggest Bloom
	 1  T  liquid bone meal
	 2  t  Feather Tea
	 1  oz Amino Blast
	 1  T  Bioactive
	3/4 t  Carbon sweet
	3/4 t  Cal-Mag
	1/2 t  Companion
   Add Bioactive to 1310 ppm.
   Brought up from pH 4.83 with liquid lime to pH 6.24 @ 19.4 C

Well, I just got home from IKEA (100 miles away) and the thermo says it's still 78F in the veg room (1 am). On the other hand, my thermo also shows a high of 81F and a low of 75F over the last 14 hours. A little warm but not a deal-breaker. Highs are supposed to gradually drop 10F over the next week, so I think if I can improve it a little, I can bring it under better control.

For expediency's sake, I co-opted an intake for the hot side venting on the A/C. That intake still has a carbon filter on it from it's previous use. I suspect that taking the filter out of the loop will allow freer air movement, hopefully ending in better heat dissipation. If necessary, I might also move the 4 600W ballasts out of the room. They are barely warm, but it should still help.

Meanwhile four bloomers need food, and all the veg is starting to sag. Should'a done 'em last night, I guess. I'll take care of them and then take some pics with the old 2.1 megapixel camera I rediscovered while looking for my other camera. Promise. Right now in the wee hours. But I gotta feed first. Be back...

Here we go... :ganjamon:

5/30/09 (1 am)
--------------
L, POG1, POG2, and PG4 are ready. All the veg's need it bad as well.

Code:
-> L, POG1, POG2, PG4:
   Per gal:
	 1  T  liquid bone meal
   pH 6.26 @ 20.1 C (in exactly one pour of lime, eyballin' it. woot!)

Per gal:
	 2  t  Soil Nute
	 2  t  PGE
	 3  t  Notrazyme
	 1  oz yucca
	 1  T  Biggest Bloom
	 1  T  liquid bone meal
	 2  t  Feather Tea
	 1  oz Amino Blast
	 1  T  Bioactive
	3/4 t  Carbon sweet
	3/4 t  Cal-Mag
	1/2 t  Companion
   Add Bioactive to 1315 ppm.
   Brought up with liquid lime to pH 6.35 @ 18.6 C
Code:
-> OC1, OC2:
   Per gal:
	 1  T  Pure Blend Pro Grow
   748 ppm, brought up with liquid lime to pH 6.22 @ 20.0 C
Code:
-> MTO1, MTO2, MTO3, MTO4, MTO5, MTO6, OC3, OC4, OC5, MTN1, MTN2:
   Per gal:
	 2  t  Soil Nute
	 2  t  PGE
	 2  t  Notrazyme
	 1  oz yucca
   800 ppm, pH 6.30 @ 19.4 C

Wow.

So pictures. It's an older, 2.1 mp camera, and it clearly cannot cope with the HID at all. Here's the bloom room:

P10100411.JPG

More pics of bloomers in a sec.

Here is a tray of veg. Back, left to right: MTO1, MTO2, MTO3, MTN2. Front, left to right: MTO4, MTO5, MTO6. These are the smaller girls:

P10100013.JPG

Here is the other tray of veg. Back, left to right: MTN1, OC1, OC4. Front, left to right: OC5, OC3, with OC2 in the next tray over. These are the bigger girls:

P10100053.JPG

Note that if you ignore the slight wilt (from which they are almost recovered right now as I type), the greener and healthier are the two fed with PBP. :eyebrow raise:

I dragged the plants out into better light. I won't be able to do that again, so I will have to work out a better lighting plan going forward. They're too big to be taking thru a 30" door.

They are all yellowing, unfortunately. I'm pushing the ppms and especially N. Let's hope I can catch up. They are all budding profusely though. :cheer:

Here's PG4:

P1010012-pg4.JPG

PG4:

P1010009-pg4.JPG

KK:

P1010015-kk.JPG

KK:

P1010017-kk.JPG

POG1:

P1010020-pog1.JPG

POG1:

P1010021-pog1.JPG

POG2:

P1010025-pog2.JPG

POG2:

P1010026-pog2.JPG

L:

P1010032-L.JPG

L:

P1010035-L.JPG

GV:

P1010037-gv.JPG

GV:

P1010040-gv.JPG

The Gravity (GV) is so weird. It's growing overlapping colas in a tight column. If I can keep it from molding it's gonna be awesome. It'll be a PITA to trim though. Holy moley!

I noticed something new today. In the veg room, two plants are different. All the rest have stems similar to this:

SS854095-normal.JPG

But two of them look like this:

SS854096-caudix-like.JPG

Guess which ones. The two getting the PBP veg regime. The top pic is OC3, and the bottom pic is OC2. It looks like they are trying to grow a caudix. Is this a virus or parasite? Or is this a good thing? Those two are probably the healthiest looking of the bunch.

Back
Top Bottom