Absorber's Outdoor Stealth Grow

I've grown in reusable supermarket bags and I still have one of them as a storage bag outdoors and it is still intact. It's deffo going to depend on the strength of the materials used. I've also bought some junkie reusable bags that fall apart under pressure.

I've grown in reusable supermarket bags and I still have one of them as a storage bag outdoors and it is still intact. It's deffo going to depend on the strength of the materials used. I've also bought some junkie reusable bags that fall apart under pressure.
Yea these ones I have feel like I should get a couple of seasons out of them before they perish

When I was in the Army, We used this camo netting on our tanks. When you looked at them from an aircraft the netting blended in perfectly with the surroundings and the tanks looked like small hills on the ground.

When I was in the Army, We used this camo netting on our tanks. When you looked at them from an aircraft the netting blended in perfectly with the surroundings and the tanks looked like small hills on the ground.
I like the older style camo netting it seemed more durable, it probably doesn't blend in as good though

Dunno. Not sure that camo is helpful.

I know. Its green like the plant.

But the tree has yellow leaves. So doesn’t it standout a bit?

🤣
Its green enough it doesn't catch your eye walking around like a black bucket would 😊

Dunno. Not sure that camo is helpful.

I know. Its green like the plant.

But the tree has yellow leaves. So doesn’t it standout a bit?

🤣
You've changed your tune now its been pointed out 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Stealth? Yeah took me a while to find it 😂
img_20231019_095942_303-jpg.3456920

I take it back.

Exceptional camo setup.

Boganville Police Department today arrested an area man on suspicion of drug production having literally stumbled on to the ingenious lengths some bright sparks will go to in order to grow the Devil’s Lettuce. Over now to Andy on the scene!

- Hi Bronwin, yes what a scene we have today with a suspect still at large! Neighbours reported seeing a man repeatedly climbing a tree nearby and were worried there was a dirty bastard Peeping Tom in their neck of the woods, but truth is stranger than fiction. When Officer Kylie arrived to investigate she literally tripped over the well trodden footsteps from the tree in question to the home of a man known locally as “Absorber”

Eyewitnesses say when confronted Absorber pulled a 3D printed helicopter from his pocket and flew away and disappeared from the frustrated cops clutches, in a remarkable escape from law enforcement, back to you, in the studio, Bronwin.

I take it back.

Exceptional camo setup.

Boganville Police Department today arrested an area man on suspicion of drug production having literally stumbled on to the ingenious lengths some bright sparks will go to in order to grow the Devil’s Lettuce. Over now to Andy on the scene!

- Hi Bronwin, yes what a scene we have today with a suspect still at large! Neighbours reported seeing a man repeatedly climbing a tree nearby and were worried there was a dirty bastard Peeping Tom in their neck of the woods, but truth is stranger than fiction. When Officer Kylie arrived to investigate she literally tripped over the well trodden footsteps from the tree in question to the home of a man known locally as “Absorber”

Eyewitnesses say when confronted Absorber pulled a 3D printed helicopter from his pocket and flew away and disappeared from the frustrated cops clutches, in a remarkable escape from law enforcement, back to you, in the studio, Bronwin.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom