African Sun And Indoor Gardening: Pushing My Own Boundaries

Not on the list, but sure as hell she looks like it :)
wouldn't mind a focused close up though :)
Sorry buddy about list. I tried off the top of my balding head to remember everyone. Thanks. I was hoping she would thicken up a bit more

Sorry buddy about list. I tried off the top of my balding head to remember everyone. Thanks. I was hoping she would thicken up a bit more
Oh I didn't mean that :)
Besides, being on the list, is not a good thing in most cases anyway.. haha

I think my Buddha Cheese is almost there. What do all you learned friends think. @Smeegol @FoNz @Old Salt @InTheShed @HutchBenedict @irie lion @Emilya
Are we there yet?
Are we there yet.jpg

Mature Buddha Cheese.jpg

From the top. Sorry a little blurry .Are we there yet.jpgMature Buddha Cheese.jpgBuddha Cheese top view.jpg
So what do you guys think?
Lekker plant there man. So many smiles this time of year . Haha

They look really mature but I'm a lousy judge of matureness in most situations:) Everyone here says let the trichomes tell you. Can you get a close up?

I will have to find a way. My wifes phone is better but I doubt it will give me magnification.
I will see what else I can do

If you have a old square magnifying glass hold the smart phone against that and play with your zoom till your focus comes in brother...

I was thinking that I should get one and stick it in the dark for a week or so.

Went to visit my brother on the farm today and have a nosy at his garden and I ended up taking clones from 3 diff strains as they are looking a bit worse for wear sadly..

LuckyStar, Blitzspear are local genetics from Amadeadly and his strains are some proper fire genetics don't know if you've heard of " Bushfire OG " which is a cult hit at festivals and stuff, there's a dark mulberry red pheno which I'm hunting down.

And then a new one is NY GreenCake from Greensmokeroomzz..

Hi all 420 Mag personnel, Growers, followers, seekers, teachers,learners etc.
It's really by accident I came across 420 a couple of days ago. I am soooooo glad to be here.
Southern Africa (if you have not guessed by the thread title) is where I was born and looks like will also complete life's journey. There are both good and not so great things one can say about where I reside, but the Cannabis fortunes have been opening up wider and wider.
I live on a tomato farm with plenty of hydro tunnels. I don't have anything against hydro but love the smell and feel of soil. I therefore try to grow in soil and mostly in pots. So much of what I have read in the past few day has inspired me to continue to learn and discover the exciting world of variety behind the serious nature of the goals we pursue. Expanding social acceptance of medical and social cannabis with a view to release societies from age old restrictions based on fear, conformity or greed. This is at present a growing phenomenon that is finally changing laws in countries. Fantastic!!!!

Phwew. Was that all in here somewhere?

Back to growing the beautiful plant. I am not a frequent user ( once every two weeks or so ) but my wife has serious arthritis in her one knee and parts of her hands. She finds that she is relieved of pain and able to sleep better after she has a couple of puffs. She wasn't always convinced and often moaned at me a couple of years ago when I had just short of 100 plants on a remote farm veranda. She is now trying all sorts of strains and already has preferences.
I love to experiment and now have a tiny greenhouse and in the process of putting together grow cupboards, fully equipped with timer, lights, and fan. It's a process. As I have been visiting here on 420, the attitude of everyone and helpfulness has given me confidence to make it happen, whilst learning at the same time. This will not only benefit myself and my wife but our immediate and broader community. I live in a fairly liberated area as far as cannabis goes.

So, I hope that this onslaught of words has not been to much but hey that's me. Here goes......

Strainyourbrain
Oh man I live in Johannesburg can totally relate..following if you dont mind?

The Cheese brother. The Cheese
How could I forget the cheese....haha brother I've got so much I'm trying to juggle I've actually felt bewildered the last week or so....

Hey evening @Still Vegging Bro nice to have you join the Saffa ranks on here, I'm down in kzn so bit closer to you than that Cpt boys...

Oh man I live in Johannesburg can totally relate..following if you dont mind?

Cool. Good to have you along for the ride. In between the nonsense we sometimes come up with some good shyt.
:peace:

Went to visit my brother on the farm today and have a nosy at his garden and I ended up taking clones from 3 diff strains as they are looking a bit worse for wear sadly..

LuckyStar, Blitzspear are local genetics from Amadeadly and his strains are some proper fire genetics don't know if you've heard of " Bushfire OG " which is a cult hit at festivals and stuff, there's a dark mulberry red pheno which I'm hunting down.

And then a new one is NY GreenCake from Greensmokeroomzz..

Sounds freekin awesome. There are so many strains now it's crazy
And we are even crossing our own.
Never ending. Are we playing or are we trying to improve on CBD's or THC.
Got to keep my eye on the goal right

Back
Top Bottom