AKGramma's Harlequin Soil Grow Fall 2018

I am confident it doesn't work that way. I fantasize about it a few times.

The logistics are a mess. Growing a Male out so much they make a meager seed flower.

It could not be sensemilla. It would instantly pollinate and make seed.

It can't work what you want even if it did.

But fun the fantasies about.

Heard about the earthquake up there and hope all is okay where you are!
:Namaste:

this is the only real-time streaming of the earthquake and its aftermath. major and minor aftersjhocks every 5 minuts.

We are all good, no one died, but lots of severe damage around Anchorage, esp roads, utilties downtown and north of me. I have full utilities, and my daughter came by to help clean up. I am trying to comfort a very frightened kittey cat, who has never been in a major quake.

I heard on NPR news that it was a magnitude 7.0 earthquake. I'm glad you are okay. Sucks about the lighting damage, but have you checked your home's "base" (I don't know what is in between it and the ground, several stacks of blocks, full cinder block "wall" all around the perimeter, something else, anchors/etc.) to make sure that your home hasn't shifted or damaged its foundation?

Is anyone in your family or neighborhood good with electronics? The M-H panels might be easily salvageable.

Good news! The panel in the back had a loose plug. Once I settled that in place, the whole unit except for one bulb came on, as well as the fan. The light with half of its lights out did not, however. At least the fan is working.

Lady Harley put out flowers last night, so could be ready for pollination in a week, maybe two. :)

Even a 7.0 earthquake isn't going to interrupt the sex going on in the grow unit! :laugh:

I heard on NPR news that it was a magnitude 7.0 earthquake. I'm glad you are okay. Sucks about the lighting damage, but have you checked your home's "base" (I don't know what is in between it and the ground, several stacks of blocks, full cinder block "wall" all around the perimeter, something else, anchors/etc.) to make sure that your home hasn't shifted or damaged its foundation?

Is anyone in your family or neighborhood good with electronics? The M-H panels might be easily salvageable.

I might open up the half -lit panel to see where the damage is. If memory serves, I can order replacement panels from the MARS distributor in the States. I DO have a spare 300 left over from a unit I retired this year.

I'm not looking forward to bending my old arthritic knees enough to inspect underneath the mobile home.....

That's what children and grandchildren are for. If they start dragging their feet, tell them you contacted FEMA and was told that, unless you can find someone to come inspect your trailer - and take LOTS of pictures (helps to make sure the person doesn't just crawl under there, burn one, then crawl back out and tell you everything is fine, lol) - that you are supposed to move in with family until they can send an actual inspector around to do it... in three to five months.

Not that people dislike the elderly or anything, but many would be somewhat inconvenienced to have a fully-mature adult human dropped into their household with zero notice for what could be a minimum of three months and a maximum of, well, until you expire ;) . Motivation and all that. . . .

I GOT POLLEN! :yahoo: The catch tray caught some pollen last night. I like this set-up. Breeding is going to be very easy this time around. Lady Harley's flowers are in a hurry. They're rapidly expanding. I think both pollen and flowers will be ready about the same time. I pollinate some early, and some a few days later, as I need a stash of pure Harley seeds to grow a serious crop, and to share.

Curious :hmmmm: do you store any pollen?:Namaste:

Yes I do. I have several small containers with pods and pollen in the fridge from different strains. Previous attempts at collecting pollen include accidentally dropping spent pods into the pollen. As long as it's dry, I guess it will be OK. I have:

Afghani
AK47xDP
ATF
Mystery sativa

Yes I do. I have several small containers with pods and pollen in the fridge from different strains. Previous attempts at collecting pollen include accidentally dropping spent pods into the pollen. As long as it's dry, I guess it will be OK. I have:

Afghani
AK47xDP
ATF
Mystery sativa
I'm attempting to collect Carnival pollen at this time and my last save of pollen (DDA) was a dud so I'll try better practices.:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom