Alafornia's 1st Time Multistrain Medical Grow

Thank you for you sense of humor and your ability to be an adult. And ability to know the difference.
Sounds kinda like an AA slogan. Lol

Sounds like the Serenity Prayer. :)

Thankfully, I've not had to say to myself "Just try not to drink today". I know many who have and do fight that battle in and out of AA and NA. They have my love and Respect.

The state of the tent prior to getting started.

4D4E2E25-3279-43C7-B6C2-6BD66A401539.jpeg
5E54F3C6-00EE-4371-957A-685BFCE23E86.jpeg

I’m just getting prepped now. Getting holes cut in clear-ish cups and placing soil and the like.

Thanks, backlipslide. If you have OJ and/or Grey Goose I'm game (provided I have a while to spare without too much concern about my availability - was just mentioning about how those rare times I drink are when I've made sure as best I can everything is taken care of and anything that would need my attention would likely require an ambulance anyway). lol

Mmm I love me some grey goose!! Not that I drink much anymore, I guess I should say I used to love me some grey goose. If I did drink it would have to be a beer. Drinking any kind of hard alcohol gives me major heart burn now so I steer away from that stuff. I like my pot. I Find if my daughter wakes up through out the night, I would be more capable of taking care of her needs, high, rather then drunk.

I’m not trying to sound like I’m bragging, but I’ve worked up to a really high tolerance with pot. So I would have to smoke a lot of joints in one sitting to even come close to feeling the same effects one beer would do to me.

But hey! Don’t get me wrong! I would absolutely take you up on that offer of a grey goose and OJ! :high-five:

Just another way I feel different than most anyone else way out here in the outfield
Might be more like minds out here than you think :cheesygrinsmiley: There was nothing in that paragraph that I even remotely disagreed with - that’s goes for the whole post actually :).

Meanwhile ... :popcorn: anticip.............

.....pation! :tommy:

Do you quiver with antici...

3C7F898F-4610-4FA2-B1F2-E7239C1533E6.jpeg

...pation?

OK. Here goes! Thanks to @Tangled , my photog.

First is Nikita. Took a lower shaded branch off of her.

I did not soak an extra long time in water. I did dip and sit then dip in Clonex then put in soil and lightly water to wet the mycorrhizae. I shaved and split the ends. I have no idea if that was right but it's what I did. I screwed up a little on OGK CBD and cut off the lower part accidentally so just shaved a little higher. Oops. On the smaller plants I went higher with the topping cut because I felt good there. If the clones don't take not much is lost. This is an experiment and I sided on a taller plant over a taller clone. I did not also clip leaves in half. Breaking this up into multiple posts.

Northern Lights

I put about 1/2 supersoil and 1/2 regular soil, give or take into the clear cups then covered with the red cups.

I was nervous. I may still be just a bit.

I put the clones in front. I moved them back a bit after the picture before closing up for the night.

Back
Top Bottom