Alien Hydroponic EasyFeed System

ive just realised how shit these pics are sorry. But you can see plants do not look happy but actually they look better than couple days ago
I'm sure it's over watering but they had plenty roots before went in system I have bumped up chiller to 20
IMG_085036.JPG
IMG_085143.JPG

I'm posative it's not root rot , roots still seem white and every time root rot gets a hold there's always a drop in ph and my ph is climbing as it should
Do ya think next time I'd be better vegging in a flood and drain tray with hydroton an net pots until roots come through bottom then there would be no Rockwell cube to that can keep wet

Hey Cult, Scooby and the rest of the folks that helped with my 1st crack at a grow. (Scoob sorry I had a PM I didn't see and cant respond to anyway as I'm STILL in PM jail). I wanted to say thanks to you all for your help and input, especially you Cult.

Its obviously been awhile and I thought an update would be appropriate. I basically sacked the alien system but did manage to get a half a unit each from the last half of the girls. I had everything that could go south do so, but that the way this things work.

I have a reset going with a side by side of Gavitas and Kind LEDs now in raised flood trays with a pressure feed system (didn't get even feeds on the alien, also hated the thing being on the ground with a bad back.) As of today, 4 days from the flip there is NO NOTICIBLE DIFFERENCE, (on the plants, the power bill will beg to differ) WOW!!! Didn't expect that.

I am posting this with much respect and gratitude as I THOUGHT I had my shit together with a year of research, but the experience of folks like Cult is WAY beyond what reading about stuff can produce, Thanks Cult!!!

Have the same strain on the reset with better power, 4x the AC, better RH control, raised beds, and a trellis, so well see how actually dialing in the basics can affect the final output. Final thought about the alien system is that it would be fine for a 4 or 8 girl grow, but any bigger and its issues with even feed distribution start to be an concern, and even then you would need to match all tubing lengths.

I hope you are all doing well and I hope to stay better connected. Thanks again!! BTW - I have also started work on a DSS space that should be up in 60-90 days, I will post as its really exciting to use the sun indoors!!! I will start a journal for that one.

hi cultivator no sure if you are still around but I have bought your feed schedule and are also using alien auto feed system but I couldn't find what you used in veg?

FIRST TRANSPLANT

Great White mycorrhizae sprinkled in the hole where cube will be placed or onto the cube itself.
CalMag 0.3ec (150ppm)
Advanced Nutrients PH Perfect Micro Grow Bloom 1.0ec (500ppm) This is approximately 2ml/litre.
Roots Excellurator 0.3ml/litre
SuperVit 1drop/4liitres
Advanced Nutrients VooDoo Juice 2ml/litre (once per week)

PH 5.8

SECOND TRANSPLANT.....

Great White Mycorrhizae sprinkled in hole for transplant or direct onto rootzone
CalMag 0.3ec (150ppm)
Advanced Nutrient PH Perfect Micro Grow Bloom 1.2-1.4ec (600-700ppm)
SuperVit 1drop/4litres
Roots Excellurator 0.3ml/litre
Advanced Nutrients Voodoo juice 2ml/litre

Back
Top Bottom