Alien Hydroponic EasyFeed System

Thats everything cut down and hanging to dry. Quality is really nice. They were on plain water for the last 8 days until harvest.

420-magazine-mobile1475955481.jpg

420-magazine-mobile753801638.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1030610181.jpg

Im not sure yet mate. I might do a scrog journal. Ive got some pro scroggers and i might do a small grow with those as a scrog tutorial but i will finish this journal before i decide.

I will have a proper update soon.

Sent from my SM-G925F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hey friend,
It would be great if you did a scrog journal. Pro/cons along the way. You know, the down and dirty. I have had scrogs mentioned in my journal all the time but haven't tried it yet.
No room to manuever around with a full scrog. Maybe single scrogs for each plant but would love to hear the benifites and cons from a pro

Im not sure yet mate. I might do a scrog journal. Ive got some pro scroggers and i might do a small grow with those as a scrog tutorial but i will finish this journal before i decide.

I will have a proper update soon.

I will be in for shure and quite thankful too. Nice AH, my favourite.

My internet has been almost none existant for past 10 days. I have no net hooked up at my new place and im relying on wifi when im out and about to do updates.

Been a mega busy week. Harvesting and emptying a huge house has been a complete ball ache. Ontop of that we had snow, hail, floods and thunder storms so its been a busy one.

The buds are almost dry, another day or so i think. They are really dense and stink. I will get a pic update done in a day or 2 when its done.

Hi Cult, that looks like another great harvest. I feel your pain with the internet. My connection has been down a lot over the last couple of months! you think with technology these days it wouldn't be an issue, feels like i'm still in the stone'd' age at times.

Sorry i havent been around my new place is right in the country and still no internet.

Buds weighed in at 2862grams dry. Bit of a surprise as it looked quite sparse but everything was mega dense. I will get some pics up of the buds soon.

I have some scrog frames coming this week from scroggers so i will start a grow demonstrating those in the next few weeks also. I have a bunch of Blue Kripple germinated and i decided to grab a silver haze cross from clone also.

Hi Cultivator.
Glad you're still active, I've just arrived from an interesting DWC journal of yours from 2012 with AMS.
I'd like to ask some questions about DWC notes and beneficials, seeing as you've been so successful with it I wonder if that'd be okay. I've only ever done soil, looking to speed things up, but only have book / forum knowledge with hydro.
Realise it's not the topic of your current journal, would appreciate it if you could spare me some time though.
Thanks.
GoW

Sorry i havent been around my new place is right in the country and still no internet.

Buds weighed in at 2862grams dry. Bit of a surprise as it looked quite sparse but everything was mega dense. I will get some pics up of the buds soon.

I have some scrog frames coming this week from scroggers so i will start a grow demonstrating those in the next few weeks also. I have a bunch of Blue Kripple germinated and i decided to grab a silver haze cross from clone also.

Extra dozen ozs., pleasant surprise !!

Hey cult, hope all is well. What a result with the final weight, bet your chuffed with that. The quality looks fantastic too, so frosty! Great work as usual pal.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom