Alien Hydroponic EasyFeed System

Yea I felt the same way. I also thought Pierre should do a tune up fight. When u been out the game for awhile I think u lose sight at how fast things move and how slow the match timer moves. When I wrestled three three minute rounds wore me down. I couldnt even think how five five minute championship matches are. Either way best thing going in ufc at the moment. They loses a lot of steam fast then relied on the girls and they wasn't reliable.

Pino's Coco & Perlite - Thunderpaws - First Grow Ever 2017

I fort bisping was way to heavy to fight gsp
There's a reason ppl say wrestlers have the biggest gas tank in fighting cuz it's fooking hard work lol
I checked in on the blue kripples I have today cult they seem to be stacking some seriously long colas
I got some about 5ft an some about 2.5 feet so a few different phenos. have ya found a specific pheno that is the best

Cult always steers us in the right direction
Out of 40 seeds I think one did not germ and I got 1 plant that is a runt so to be fair the blue Kripple seems good so far
and it smells good so far Ile snap a pic next time I'm there to show the length of the colas
I'm gonna change the room to NFt once it's finished I bet the strain does well in hydro

Moving this grow mate 36 pot with 9 lights looking for a decent tent will need a 4x4 or u think I can squeeze into a 3x3

Sent from my SM-J320FN using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hey Cult. Long time hope all is well. I was hoping for a quick review. I'm at 5 weeks out till their done and this is what the girls look like. I have absolutely no idea if this is good/bad/or indeferent. I'm off the fing reservation with what I've done and the way I'm doing it but I'm happy with what I see. Just don't know if I'm looking through those famous beer goggles
420-magazine-mobile1944295500.jpg
420-magazine-mobile416759557.jpg
420-magazine-mobile781274297.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925V using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom