Amnesium - Former Amnesia - DWC - LED

Day 10 in bloom

Today the ph was 4.6 and the ppm was 780!!
I set the ph to 6.2 and the ppm to 580.

I prepared a bucket of water, tommorow I'll do a 24h flush then the bloom nutrients it is! :)

There's some pistils finally showing up! :bravo:

IMG_20170605_190332.jpg

:circle-of-love:
IMG_20170605_190431.jpg

Look how she's stretching her leaves towards the light. She's healthy allright

Day 10 in bloom

Today the ph was 4.6 and the ppm was 780!!
I set the ph to 6.2 and the ppm to 580.

I prepared a bucket of water, tommorow I'll do a 24h flush then the bloom nutrients it is! :)

There's some pistils finally showing up! :bravo:

Day 11 in bloom

I changed to bucket for tap water with the ph around 6.3, tomorrow its gonna be the bloom nutrients! :)
She grown a lot since last night! There were only 2" between the top of the plant and the light! :bitingnails: no sign of heat!! :slide:

IMG_20170606_183025.jpg

But I raised the light by 2". :winkyface:

Amnesia can handle heat stress very well. It's not a problem to let it grow close to the lamp. Just don't let it get too close. Then you'll buds will get light bleached and lose potency. It happened to me once because I ran out of roof-space. Only lost the first little tip of the bud though so no big deal. Amnesia and Big-Bud are two strains I have grown together many times. They both grow and look as good as identical and can both handle heat, cold, wet, dry and so on. Big-bud is an indica dominant stoner though while amnesia's sativa dominance makes you very high.

Looking good Weezze. Hope you got lots of head room cuz at day 11 the stretch is just kickin off.
Thanks!! I still have a few inches! I think I'll have to bend her again!

But thinking of it, I will probably buy those yoyos from Mars-Hydro.

Amnesia can handle heat stress very well. It's not a problem to let it grow close to the lamp. Just don't let it get too close. Then you'll buds will get light bleached and lose potency. It happened to me once because I ran out of roof-space. Only lost the first little tip of the bud though so no big deal. Amnesia and Big-Bud are two strains I have grown together many times. They both grow and look as good as identical and can both handle heat, cold, wet, dry and so on. Big-bud is an indica dominant stoner though while amnesia's sativa dominance makes you very high.

The temp of the last 2 weeks helped, it was kind of cold and rainy. But this morning the sun is back! I started my ac, lets see how much she will grow today (the light is still off right now). :)

Day 12 in bloom

Today I change the bucket with the bloom nutrients! :)
I use half the strength, it gave me 595 ppm. The ph is 5.6.
She was not eating a lot on veg nutrients, I'll see how it goes.

I raised the light by another inche! And I just ordered 2 pairs of Mars-Hydro yoyo!
With the current setup I have maybe 4" left, with the yoyo I should get at least another 4" maybe more.
So its a good investment! :high-five:

The buds begin to take shape! :love:

IMG_20170607_194913.jpg

I cut a few leaves and little branches on the bottom, and I turn her around, the air tube was all stretch out!

IMG_20170607_194649.jpg

Day 13 in bloom

Today the ph was 4.5 and the ppm 630! So she seems to eat the same then the veg nutrients.. for now!
I've added water to set the ph to 5.7 and the ppm to 530.
And I raise the light again by an inche! She's growing!! :ganjamon:

There's a lot of buds forming! :cheer:

IMG_20170608_181101.jpg

Yesterday I turn her and the branches was a bit on the side, that changed today!! :thedoubletake:

IMG_20170608_181605.jpg

Day 14 in bloom

Today the ph was 4.6 and the ppm 660! I set the ph to 6.1 and the ppm to 525.
I think I will have to drop the ppm even lower. :hmmmm:
I receive my yoyos from Mars-Hydro! that was fast!! :bravo:

She has grown again last night! and the buds look great!! :)

IMG_20170609_150328.jpg

Here's a picture of the light before I install the yoyos.

IMG_20170609_143839.jpg

And here's now, I raise the light about 3", its maybe a bit too much.
The only drawback is that the hole on the light is too small so I had to use ty-rap. And I need to find another ac cable with a 90° because of the scrubber. It's tight in there! :icon_roll

IMG_20170609_150132.jpg

IMG_20170609_150236.jpg

Day 15 in bloom

This morning I went to check her and the Mars light was off!! :hmmmm:
I check the powerbar and it was off! damn!! I forgot to put it on when I took the last picture yesterday! :rollingeyes:

I just check her and the ph was 4.6 while the ppm was 565. I set the ph to 6.2 and the ppm to 425!! I'll see tomorrow how she will react...

At noon I raise the light by an inche and bend a few branches with weight. There were many that stretch a lot, like this one, just a long branche without any leaves. But its already raising toward the light!

IMG_20170610_153043.jpg

IMG_20170610_154107.jpg

Yesterday I made a new batch of cookies. Lately I was just taking a 15ml spoon of oil, it has a really bad taste!! :laugh:

It will taste better with these:

IMG_20170610_204957.jpg

:)

The top is dark chocolate, and the mix is dark and white chocolate, dried coconut and 15ml of coconut/cannabis oil.
Except for the monster face, they have a bit more. :riskybusiness:

Here's the recipe that I use for my oil, very easy!

How to make the most potent Cannabis oil. AKA “canna butter”

:cco:

Day 17 in bloom

Today the ph was 4.2!! and the ppm 455! She drink a lot! I've added water to bring the ph to 6.1 and the ppm 360! pretty low, will see...

Anyway she look healthy! :) The buds look good! :dreamy:

IMG_20170612_195338.jpg

I bend a tall branch in the front with a big (orange) clamp! The top will straight it up, and in a few days i'll remove the clamp.

IMG_20170612_195630.jpg

Wow they do drink a lot! Looks like thing are cruisin right along! It seems like you have a really good handle on things after your first grow. Not sure if you would have any need for this but I find it handy to have around...You have probably already seen it...

PH-EC_Chart111.jpg

Wow they do drink a lot! Looks like thing are cruisin right along! It seems like you have a really good handle on things after your first grow. Not sure if you would have any need for this but I find it handy to have around...You have probably already seen it...

PH-EC_Chart111.jpg

Great thanks! never seen an easy chart like that!

Not sure why you say "after my first grow"? my ssh was not my first grow. I've grown in DWC for a few years now and my first grow was some Skunk #1 from Dutch Passion in spring 2000!! :cheesygrinsmiley:

But all my last grow was more easy than this one, not sure why. I never really check the ppm before her!

But for me every grow is a new one! :laughtwo:
I still make mistake, and still learning something new.
:Namaste:

I guess I just assumed because I only saw the one other journal but you know what assuming does lol...:laugh::laugh:
In 2000, nice! You've been at it awhile! I'm glad I'm following along I can probably learn a thing or two..or three...lol

Back
Top Bottom