Another First Timer

Damn, one of the CFL's I put up last night is dimming out on me, and flickering. Looks like a trip to the Hardware store. It sucks though, they have every little accessory I could need, but only have up to 23w CFL's. Anything bigger would be a 45 minute drive, and I'm feeling rather lazy today, so another 23'er it is.

Damn, one of the CFL's I put up last night is dimming out on me, and flickering. Looks like a trip to the Hardware store. It sucks though, they have every little accessory I could need, but only have up to 23w CFL's. Anything bigger would be a 45 minute drive, and I'm feeling rather lazy today, so another 23'er it is.

Get a backup if you can, save you a trip next time. Buy 2

I did. I did also find a 65 true Watt cfl, but it was a 4100k. Maybe later down the line.

I'm going to try and clone one and bring it back to veg in a different room. If it doesn't make it, I have a different strain bag seed, and wanted to buy a couple auto flower seeds, so I can start some plants while these are flowering.

Hey man, I think xlr8 did some autos and got a big yield... You might want to look into whatever strain he got, if your dishing out cash. The two I'm growing were freebies... The only one I would have bought was the Critical+... :) And honestly, there are other things I'd rather get. I think Grannie420 grows alot of Blue Himalayan auto's... I've heard nice things about that one.

Your plants look amazing. I wish I had more indica's! You fat leaved ladies are fine.

Thanks, I'll have to check those grows out.

So I added two more 23 w cfls today. All together, between the 8 bulbs I'm running, I'm running a total of 258 Watts. I think I'll build a reflector to go around the Cfls, but the plants are well lit up.

This picture is a little dark.

031812175921.jpg

The kids seemed to have stretched a bit in the last few days. Getting pretty close to the tubes.

Well, one of my CFL's get-ups fell and broke the bulbs. Thankfully it didn't start a fire. Phew!

But I won't have the set up back up and running until tomorrow. They are in their night cycle and I don't want to interrupt it.

I started Germinating a new seed, some other bagseed from a different strain. I think this one was a Sativa, god I hope so. This seed is much darker than the ones these ones came from, and looks better.

Hey everybody, back with an update.

The kids are doing fine, but were in need of a hair cut. So I gave them one today. I did take a lot of fan leaves off, but oh well.

I am now not so sure on the sex of the plants. I shall wait to see, but they all might be male. Boo. =(

In other news, the seed germinated and will be getting planted tomorrow. Split open just a little over 24 hours.

I think I'll buy a couple of seeds tomorrow. Been looking at the Dutch Haze from Dutch Passions. Kinda changing my mind on doing Auto's next. I just need to order them quick so I can start vegging them while the others are in flower.

Would I have to worry about pollen even though the females are in Veg, and in a different room? I'll close off the air vent to the flower room.

But anyways, with all the leaves gone, the plants are getting a more even light, allowing the light to bounce off the back wall. I'll add reflectors soon, but I don't have much free time during the week.

IMG_67343.JPG

Hello all.

So today I planted the germinated seed. It is now going to be vegged under 24 hour light. However, I'm only using a small 24'' light bar for now. I need to get some more CFL's.

I took the sun shade from my car, which was never used, and fixed it up to be a reflector. Man, loads brighter in there now. It's a big 4 foot by 2 foot thing of shiny bubble wrap, but works wonders!

Well, now I'm pretty sure they're all male. Seed pods on all of em. Oh well. I'm still going to flower and save the pollen.

The boys are getting tall. It seems they are stretching, which I wasn't expecting because most of them have stayed pretty short. #1 is 22'', #2 and 3 are both 21'', and #4 is freakin' 29''! Gotta tree going on over there! Today they have been in 12/12 for One Week.

Hmm. Plants are 10 weeks old today! So with that being said, the different strain's bag seed I planted sprouted today. Been having it under 24 hour light. I think I'll keep that up during Veg. See how it differs from 18/6 like I did for the Boys.

032412110011.jpg

Hopefully something good comes from this seed. If it turns out to be a male, I'm going to chop it down, because I'll be getting some feminized seeds soon.

Hello folks. Back here with an update on the boys.

They are alive and healthy. Starting to flower up nicely. They are 12 days into 12/12. But, do keep in mind, they are all males. But that's quite fine, because I have 4 feminized seeds on their way to me.

But here are some photos of the gang.

Number 1
IMG_6738.JPG

Number 2
IMG_67412.JPG

Number 3
IMG_67422.JPG

Number 4
IMG_67441.JPG

IMG_67471.JPG

So I am going to make sure I get every last inch of that flower room cleaned before I add any females to start flowering.... speaking of which....

These are what I have on their way. Got them from one of our sponsored websites, The Single Seed Centre.

Orange Bud by Dutch Passions and Ortega Indica by Dutch Passion.

Cheers.

Dicks.... Dicks everywhere!

IMG_6763.JPG

The kids are all balling up quite a lot.

The little seed I planted last week is doing good. Don't have a picture of it. However, when I get my seeds, I need to figure out what to do with this plant, because it's just bagseed, and I'll be more focused on the Orange Bud and
Ortega Indica.

Back
Top Bottom