Arteekay's 1st Grow - Sunshine #4 - Spider x 4 - Crop King Autoflowering Mix Strains

Re: Arteekay's 1st Grow - Sunshine #4 - Spider x 4 - Crop King Autoflowering Mix Stra

Alright, nightly picture time.

They are all a bit droopy, but i'm gonna make them wait one more day for water. This camera seems to about double the droopiness factor as well.

Ignore the disaster in the corner, some ass forgot basic physics for a second.

Don't tell her sisters, but this CC is the favorite, my previous accidental defoliation seems to have caused her to spout new branches on both sides.

This NL we've named droopy, she's good and green, growing at about the same rate, etc. but only prays for a few hours a day and nearly always looks ready for bed before light's out. She's the smallest tap root in the first couple days pictures, and she's the only one I've found a mutated leaf on. (lower right quadrant).

My other CC, she and another seem to maybe to twisting some leaves since I put in the other LED. Moved both lights up a couple inches for tomorrow morning.

My other NL, she's always ready to pray, swear she gets up early to be ready.

The lone Revolver, squat and strong little guy likely building roots like mad.

And finally, my fallen angel, I think I'll name her Britney. She was a cute teen pot star now with runny mascara and a shaved head. Ya hope to god for a recovery, but it's touch and go.

She's so small and wilted, I just couldn't bring myself to dig into her at all to clear a way for a good picture.Here you can make out the painters masking tape bandage a bit.

My screwdriver crutch.

She snapped a good 5/8 to 3/4 through, was brought back into place, lightly pushed to close the break and staked with the screwdriver, and lightly taped over with the masking tape, the barely sticky at all type.

At least I now have baseline pics to compare against tomorrow morning, and likely every hour tomorrow night.

Re: Arteekay's 1st Grow - Sunshine #4 - Spider x 4 - Crop King Autoflowering Mix Stra

Hang in there. Still have 5 others. All 6 were looking great in the last photo's so while it sucks, ya got some backup :thumb:

I also think there will be a decent recovery ;)

Yup, keeping a positive attitude, try not to look sad when I'm in her room, all the stuff you do with a potentially terminal young family member.

I've done dumb things in my tent as well, live and learn. All looks well save that last pix. I'm praying for her though.

Learn? Wait a second, I'm supposed to be learning something here? The number of times I've cracked my head on fans or lights seems to indicate I'm not real quick on the lurnin' stuff.

See, I think the problem is something has affected my.... ... ... dammit, what's that word again... ... .. short term and long term... ... .. it's right on the tip of my tongue.

It'll come to me.

Memory! Whew, got a little worried there!

Speaking of memory, wait till you hear the brainfart I had tonight. So I'm sitting in my tent looking at the plants after medicating, when I say to myself....

hope she makes a recovery man, sending some good vibes for sure :love:. the other ladys are looking good for sure just a bit droopy like you said. as far as the damaged plant though its crazy it got so droopy so fast, what node did it crack at?

If she survives and produces, I'm calling it EST (to the Extreme!) and taking credit.

If she doesn't, I'm calling it a successful grow harvested a bit early.

I can live with that.

Off to take tonight's pictures, as sad as that'll look for one of 'em.

That's the spirit! I'm pulling for her. Sending lots of healing energy her way.

:green_heart:

hope she makes a recovery man, sending some good vibes for sure :love:. the other ladys are looking good for sure just a bit droopy like you said. as far as the damaged plant though its crazy it got so droopy so fast, what node did it crack at?

No real improvement this morning from a quick check. I did end up giving her a light misting of RO water after lights out, then gave it to them all since the others were looking a little jealous. unplugged the new LED for the day as well, it may be a little too intense for her and her sisters can have another partially cloudy day without much complaining.

That's the spirit! I'm pulling for her. Sending lots of healing energy her way.

:green_heart:

I truly appreciate it. Likely the culmination of some bad Karma hanging around my new tent. Anything to help clear that away. :thanks:

I was telling another cohort this morning about my tale of woe, says to me "Jesus man, if they were real kids they'd come and take the others away as well."

Couldn't help but laugh.

I was telling another cohort this morning about my tale of woe, says to me "Jesus man, if they were real kids they'd come and take the others away as well."

Couldn't help but laugh.

Oh, that gave me quite a giggle!! :rofl:

Art, I was just passing through and thought I'd mention that plants naturally go droopy shortly before lights out like they sense the coming darkness. It's quite normal and shouldn't be perceived as lack of water. If you want perky, take pictures shortly after lights on.

Hi, arteekay!

Poor Britney ...

I just about pulled one of my main colas off one of my plants trying to LST it too late in growth -- the branch peeled away from the main stem with a sickening sound. I lashed it together and it was fine. Then I did it two days later in another place. Sometimes smart people do dumb things :)

She doesn't look happy does she? I think you've done all you can for her -- either it will work or it won't. Either way, you are growing and learning and, dammit, you are going to harvest!

Oh, that gave me quite a giggle!! :rofl:

I'm keeping an eye on him, first sign of him calling CPS (Cannabis Protective Services) I'm going to bail and abscond to the border with my remaining girls. Now, do I go North or South...

Art, I was just passing through and thought I'd mention that plants naturally go droopy shortly before lights out like they sense the coming darkness. It's quite normal and shouldn't be perceived as lack of water. If you want perky, take pictures shortly after lights on.

Thanks PeeJay, I've noticed at least a few of them seem to sense the coming light as well and prepare ahead of time. I'm ok with the slightly droopy pictures. I know they're prettier in person and that's good enough for me.

Hi, arteekay!

Poor Britney ...

I just about pulled one of my main colas off one of my plants trying to LST it too late in growth -- the branch peeled away from the main stem with a sickening sound. I lashed it together and it was fine. Then I did it two days later in another place. Sometimes smart people do dumb things :)

She doesn't look happy does she? I think you've done all you can for her -- either it will work or it won't. Either way, you are growing and learning and, dammit, you are going to harvest!

I just got word from some odd Chris Crocker kid who tells me in a teary, blurred mascara video to "Leave Britney Alone". I've no idea what he's on about.

She is definitely not happy, I'm hoping she's spending all her time and energy fixing her broken psyche and will put out a new album soon.

Nice journal man. Your plants look really good. Except that little mishap. You have been doing upgrades a lot. I only wish I had same kind of setup. My girls are only little over week older than yours. It is nice to compare the plants.

Good luck.

Nice journal man. Your plants look really good. Except that little mishap. You have been doing upgrades a lot. I only wish I had same kind of setup. My girls are only little over week older than yours. It is nice to compare the plants.

Good luck.

I have more money than sense for sure, and I don't have a lot of money.

Yeah, besides my little mishap, I think they look like a decent baseline of what each should look like when left alone.

Tonight's pictures, early and before they get fed and watered tonight:

Family shots

The remaining five

As for Britney, she's alive and will survive in some form.

Sprouting some new growth on this node, one below the break.

Not ready to give up on the entire top yet, although it's definitely not looking good. We'll decide likely Saturday if it'll make it or if we complete the decapitation and let the rest do what it will.

We'll add another Early Miss when we germinate the Crop King Seeds Jack Herer Autoflower and start our first photo-periods, a White Widow and a Crown Royal.

Thanks again for all the support in these troubled times.

Everyone except Britney was fed and watered tonight.

2 CC and 2 NL got 1/2 stregth DNF Grow A+B and Calmag+.
1 Revolver got her first 1/4 strength Grow A+B and Calmag+

Carbon filter and inline fan are in at Purolator, now I gotta go pick them up, and ship back this extra LED. Still need venting. Also in are the smartpots for the next set of ladies to be germinated.

Should be a fun weekend watching them grow off this.

Some of the bottom growth is starting to get beat up a bit from rubbing against the pots, they stayed far shorter than I'd originally planned for.

well all the other plants are looking happy and healthy for sure, and i would like to see another grow with the early miss as i think i saw CO Finest grow the same strain and it stayed very small. :Namaste:

I am so glad to see another grower whose garden just keeps getting more and more equipment and stuff in it. I'm so glad I'm not the only one! :rofl:

I am so glad to see another grower whose garden just keeps getting more and more equipment and stuff in it. I'm so glad I'm not the only one! :rofl:

i think its a growers curse lol i cant go to the grow shop without picking something up

Back
Top Bottom