Arteekay's Second Grow - Autos & Feminized - Mixed Strains

:laughtwo: I like the way you put that. They have used fearmongering to great effect over the years, haven't they? Too much money vested in keeping it illegal. How will law enforcement pay for their parties? Sorry, that was crass and unfair, spoken out of frustration. We can be better than that.

That mentality dovetails nicely with the idea that we're all worthless stoners. Yeah, sure. If it makes you feel better to believe that. :laughtwo:

Parties, and all that wicked surplus military gear for those badass no-knock raids. They're at War you know....

My fear is, what's the next boogeyman used to justify it all?

I hear you. It's disconcerting that we've allowed our police to militarize. This is not good policy in free societies.

I hear you. It's disconcerting that we've allowed our police to militarize. This is not good policy in free societies.
It can change. Here in Oregon, police do not even care if you grow. I had police in my house when my motorcycle got stolen and I asked if they wanted to see inside to ensure its a legal grow. They were not even interested in checking. They saw it's only a 4x4 and said I'm good.

It was a surreal experience. But now it's only meth or powder that they go after. They stated it was like a weight lifting off them when they passed the recreational bill. It just takes time to change.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

April 21 (Thursdayday) Update.

Autos: Revolver 2 is 49 days old, Dark devil 2 is 38, Lemon Skunk is 34, and Candy Cane 3 is 9. Temp peaked at 86 today with RH at 48% during lights on. They are on an 18/6 schedule and are 22-24 inches from their lights. Overnight temps were 69 and 52%.

Photos: Crown Royale is 113 days old (63 days since her flip to 12/12) and Purple Kush is 16. CR is 11-15 inches below the Spider x4, Temp is 81 and RH is 54% at the canopy, 81 and 57% at the top, 68 and 58% overnight. PK is growing her two tops in the auto tent.

• CR is now getting weak nutes as her pre-harvest flush (7 liters with 9ml each of DNF Bloom A+B only) at 370ppm and 5.7 PH
  • R2 got soaked with three quarter strength bloom nutes, but full strength GO CaMg+ (6 liters with 23 ml each of DNF Bloom A+B, 8 ml of GO CaMg+, and 1.3 g of DNF Bloom Fortifier) at 901ppm and 5.7 PH
  • D2 got soaked with 6 liters of the same mix as R2
  • C3 got 1.5 liter of bubbled tap water (450 ml down the stem, 750 ml an inch or two in from the outside edge, and the rest in the tray) at 159ppm and 5.8 PH.
Busy night, all the veggies needed water as well.

We're in the water and watch stages, which is half the reason I want to schedule an auto every two weeks. That way I'll have at least two plants in the training stages all the time. I need to play with 'em. :)

Family pics:

C3 (7.2 lbs down from 7.6 yesterday, 11 lbs after watering tonight):

PK (5.25 lbs, down from 5.6 yesterday) Honestly this pot is outside the accurate resolution of this scale, and has inspired Jaybiz to look for a good one tomorrow. Time to quit pissing around with cheap stuff. :)

LS (17.6 lbs, down from 21.6 after watering yesterday):

D2 (8.8 lbs down from 13 yesterday, 20.2 after watering tonight):

R2 (8.8 lbs down from 11.4 yesterday, 21.6 lbs after watering tonight):

CR (17.8 lbs down from 20.2 yesterday, 32.4 lbs after watering tonight):

Back in the tent:

R &D 2 have come around, good job. Nice family shot. Keep up the good work. Question, what are you two using for bene bacteria? I see bloom and Ca Mg what am I missing? Thanks

Cheers

I still need to read Balko's Rise of the Warrior Cop. Love my Popehat, etc.

R &D 2 have come around, good job. Nice family shot. Keep up the good work. Question, what are you two using for bene bacteria? I see bloom and Ca Mg what am I missing? Thanks

DNF Bloom Fortifier is the only other thing we have. I thought beneficial bacteria were for LOS/Doc's Kit's type grows, that chem nutes and microbial life aren't really that compatible.

I still need to read Balko's Rise of the Warrior Cop. Love my Popehat, etc.

DNF Bloom Fortifier is the only other thing we have. I thought beneficial bacteria were for LOS/Doc's Kit's type grows, that chem nutes and microbial life aren't really that compatible.
I've had great success using FF bush doctor, micro brew, roots drench, Boomerang. Great stuff.

Cheers

Page 100, wow time files. Cograts on this milestone.

Cheers

I've had great success using FF bush doctor, micro brew, roots drench, Boomerang. Great stuff.

We really need to do some more research into our nutes, our move to the kit/LOS. Tomorrow maybe. :)

Great family pics! I love your security (puppy). We have 2 security dogs who have acquired the taste for the green flavor, so our security gets to be seen and not heard from afar to keep them from sampling the flowers.

If it touches the ground it's his, and he's pretty quick on the draw. Pretty good pup really, generally listens pretty well. One of the cats took a single chomp on our last Dark Devil, so we've had to be a little more vigilant there.

Page 100, wow time files. Congrats on this milestone.

I think it's 67 with the default number of posts per page of 15, but it is getting long. Unfortunately it's got another 3 months or so before it'll close up.

Glad to have had you along all this time bud. Huge :high-five:

April 22 (Friday) Update.

Autos: Revolver 2 is 50 days old, Dark devil 2 is 39, Lemon Skunk is 35, and Candy Cane 3 is 10. Temp peaked at 85 today with RH at 56% during lights on. They are on an 18/6 schedule and are 22-24 inches from their lights. Overnight temps were 67 and 60%.

Photos: Crown Royale is 114 days old (64 days since her flip to 12/12) and Purple Kush is 17. CR is 11-15 inches below the Spider x4, Temp is 83 and RH is 54% at the canopy, 81 and 58% at the top, 67 and 61% overnight. PK is growing her two tops in the auto tent.

Nobody needed a thing tonight.

Looks like our furnace fan has died, going to need to get someone in tomorrow to take a look. Debating how much has to be cleared out. Thinking we'll just pull the girls, leave the veggies and just go with the indoor veggie garden story. :)

Family pics:

C3 (9.6 lbs, down from 11 after watering yesterday):

PK (4.8 lbs, down from 5.25 yesterday):

LS (13.2 lbs, down from 17.6 yesterday):

D2 (15.8 lbs, down from 20.2 after watering yesterday):

R2 (17.4 lbs, down from 21.2 after watering yesterday):

CR (28.6 lbs, down from 32.4 after watering yesterday):

Back in the tent:

April 22 (Saturday) Update.

Autos: Revolver 2 is 51 days old, Dark devil 2 is 40, Lemon Skunk is 36, and Candy Cane 3 is 11. Temp peaked at 86 today with RH at 52% during lights on. They are on an 18/6 schedule and are 22-24 inches from their lights. Overnight temps were 68 and 60%.

Photos: Crown Royale is 115 days old (65 days since her flip to 12/12) and Purple Kush is 18. CR is 11-15 inches below the Spider x4, Temp is 82 and RH is 54% at the canopy, 81 and 57% at the top, 68 and 61% overnight. PK is growing her two tops in the auto tent.

• LS was soaked with full strength bloom nutes (6 liters with 30 ml each of DNF Bloom A+B, 7 ml of GO CaMg+, and 1.5 g of DNF Bloom Fortifier) at untested ppm and 5.7 PH

Our Lemon Skunk auto got defoliated a bit again tonight. Some of it to open her up a bit more, but a lot of it to cut her width down a bit so the three of them fit beside each other better.

Our second Revolver is looking a little beat up. She definitely had some issues with nutes and being too dense, but I still think she'll produce well regardless.

Our second Dark Devil is fattening up well I think. I can see her finishing close to the growers 60-65 day schedule.

Family pics:

C3 (8.8 lbs, down from 9.6 yesterday):

PK (4.65 lbs, down from 4.8 yesterday):

LS (9.8 lbs down from 13.2 yesterday, 21.6 lbs after watering today):

D2 (12 lbs, down from 15.8 yesterday):

R2 (14.2 lbs, down from 17.4 yesterday):

CR (26.4 lbs, down from 28.6 yesterday):

Back in the tent:

The Sweet Seeds Red Poison was chosen as our next baby girl:

Wow, R & D 2 look amazing. Great training paid off. Nice work, you guys are master craftsmen.

Cheers

Wow, R & D 2 look amazing. Great training paid off. Nice work, you guys are master craftsmen.

Planning a few new things for C3 and RP (Red Poison, assuming she sprouts of course) to assist me with their training, Jaybiz and I have been trying to do some brainstorming, but keep getting distracted by the new bong.

arteekay.. what distance do you suggest at flowering (350W LED)?

can't really figure what height is optimal

:Namaste:

IMHO, there are too many variables and we have to depend on the manufacturers assistance unless you have the tools (meters) to check it out yourself.

With my Mars II 900s, they recommend "24" - 30" (60cm - 76cm) from the top of your canopy", so I try to keep within that range. Sprouts go off to the side at about 32, vegging start at 30 and work up to 24, and flowering girls have the top of their canopy around 20-22 and the bottom (the lollipopping line) no farther than 30. Hoping this will maximize the penetration and mixing of spectrum.

I've had tops as close as 5 inches, they do bleach that close. :)

Bottom line, I think you need to check with your manufacture, then adjust through real world testing.

Hope that helps.

:)

April 24 (Sunday) Update.

Autos: Revolver 2 is 53 days old, Dark devil 2 is 42, Lemon Skunk is 38, and Candy Cane 3 is 13. Temp peaked at 87 today with RH at 47% during lights on. They are on an 18/6 schedule and are 22-24 inches from their lights. Overnight temps were 67 and 50%.

Photos: Crown Royale is 117 days old (67 days since her flip to 12/12) and Purple Kush is 20. CR is 11-15 inches below the Spider x4, Temp is 83 and RH is 48% at the canopy, 82 and 49% at the top, 68 and 52% overnight. PK is growing her two tops in the auto tent.

• C3 got 2 liters of bubbled tap water (1.3 liters around the outside perimeter of the medium, 200 ml down the stem, and the rest in the tray) at 157ppm and 5.8 PH
  • PK got flushed with quarter strength grow nutes (3 liters with 4 ml each of DNF Gro A+B and 2 ml of calmag+) at 513ppm and 5.8 PH
  • D2 got soaked with full strength bloom nutes (6 liters with 30 ml each of DNF Bloom A+B, 8 ml of GO CaMg+, and 1.5 g of DNF Bloom Fortifier) at untested ppm and 5.8 PH
  • R2 got the same as D2

Everyone but the Crown Royale and the Lemon Skunk needed watering tonight, and in the commotion of the night I forgot to grab pics of our second Revolver, again. Dammit.

We're switching everyone back to 5.8 PH. I think 5.7 was causing more problems than it was solving.

Family pics:

C3 (8.6 lbs down from 8.8 yesterday, 13 lbs after watering tonight):

PK (4.2 lbs down from 4.65 yesterday, 8.8 lbs after watering tonight) This'll likely be her last watering in this pot:

LS (17.6 lbs, down from 21.6 after watering yesterday):

D2 (7.8 lbs down from 12 yesterday, 20.2 lbs after watering tonight):

R2 (10.4 lbs down from 14.2 yesterday, 23.6 lbs after watering tonight):

<forgot her pics again!​

CR (23.4 lbs, down from 26.4 yesterday):

Back in the tent:

CR is looking great. As are the screenless scrogs. I use 5.8 for the chem nutes in soilless. But that will all be done with soon! No more pHing after this round.

Our Crown Royale, our first ever photo period, will get one more flush with weak nutes tomorrow, then it's probably 7 days to dry right out and she comes down. Can't wait!

We'll get away from this chem nute nonsense eventually, but we're a few plants away still.

CR is looking great. As are the screenless scrogs. I use 5.8 for the chem nutes in soilless. But that will all be done with soon! No more pHing after this round.
I've been pushing mine to 6, even tried 6.5, did not see much difference. Shigg, I've seen HB grows suffer from PH lockout too, but I'm sure just bubbling tea will be nice. I just bought more cha ching today

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom