Arteekay's Second Grow - Autos & Feminized - Mixed Strains

April 19 (Tuesday) Update.

Autos: Revolver 2 is 47 days old, Dark devil 2 is 36, Lemon Skunk is 32, and Candy Cane 3 is 7. Temp peaked at 83 today with RH at 61% during lights on. They are on an 18/6 schedule and are 22-24 inches from their lights. Overnight temps were 68 and 71%.

Photos: Crown Royale is 111 days old (61 days since her flip to 12/12) and Purple Kush is 14. CR is 11-15 inches below the Spider x4, Temp is 82 and RH is 58% at the canopy, 81 and 61% at the top, 70 and 67% overnight. PK is growing her two new tops in the auto tent.

I spent about 10 minutes each on each auto, minor defol and lollipopping, but there wasn't a thing to do today but admire.

Family pics:

C3 (8.4 lbs, down from 9.2 after watering yesterday):

PK (6.4 lbs, down from 7.0 yesterday):

LS (13.4 lbs, down from 17.8 yesterday):

D2 (17 lbs, down from 20.4 after watering yesterday):

R2 (15 lbs, down from 19 yesterday):

Dammit, forgot her again​

CR (22.8 lbs, down from 26 yesterday):

What Hoz said! Here, have a card!

Stash_420_20161.jpg

Happy 420 you two mad growers! I bet it is a fun holiday at your pad. :high-five:
Bob ;)

Re: Arteekay's Second Grow - Crop King Autos & Feminized - Mixed Strains

I have a kit that I won with the MOTY package. Not this next run, but maybe the following one, simplify and dedicate one tent to it. Cajun told me it'd teach me valuable lessons about training.

Of course, I could also pick one of the new batch to go in the scrog and raise the excess plants as a taster garden. I have all those azalea pots. Hmmmmmm....... Interesting possibilities I'd not considered.
Have you checked out nismo12's first and second grows? In the first grow we did some lst. We topped a couple and did a fim on a couple of them. We have big beautiful buds. We also just trimmed the tops so they back build instead of growing tall and skinny.

Our 2nd grow we are taking a more aggressive approach. More defoliating early on and some lst, and some other techniques he has documented. Come on over and join in on the fun. You may learn a thing or two from the nkotb. Have a great 420!

We'll see you there later. Virtual can't hurt. Here ....... :passitleft:

Seems like every day is 4/20 around here.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

Finally all caught up! Sorry for the crazy likes over the past few days. Happy 420 RTK! Your girls all look glorious.

HAPPY 420!
:cheer::goof::yahoo::party::slide::adore::cheesygrinsmiley:

What Hoz said! Here, have a card!

Stash_420_20161.jpg

Happy 420 you two mad growers! I bet it is a fun holiday at your pad. :high-five:
Bob ;)

Happy 420 RTK and the Bizz!! Enjoy that wake and bake, pre breakfast joint and after breakfast bong hits. I'll check in at noon to see if your still coherent. Have a good day mun,

KIG :green_heart:cheers

I guess you guys are getting a late start to the day... Don't miss the party. You're coming to the smokathon, right?

See you there, cheers

I'll hit x:20 in some time zone before I send this message. Good enough for me. I pulled a huge (for me) dab after work that nearly ended the night. Yikes.

:yahoo: all. Spring 2017 isn't soon enough, but at least it's some kind of commitment.

:party:

Have you checked out nismo12's first and second grows? In the first grow we did some lst. We topped a couple and did a fim on a couple of them. We have big beautiful buds. We also just trimmed the tops so they back build instead of growing tall and skinny.

Our 2nd grow we are taking a more aggressive approach. More defoliating early on and some lst, and some other techniques he has documented. Come on over and join in on the fun. You may learn a thing or two from the nkotb. Have a great 420!

Sounds like you two are on a very similar path as Jaybiz and I. It'll be very interesting to compare and contrast.

We'll see you there later. Virtual can't hurt. Here ....... :passitleft:

Right back at ya Sweets! :passitleft:

:hug:

Seems like every day is 4/20 around here.

According to "experts" in an article I read today, our Cannabis Subculture is going to disappear once it's legalized.

Let me know if you all decide to disappear on me. I want a warning!

Finally all caught up! Sorry for the crazy likes over the past few days. Happy 420 RTK! Your girls all look glorious.

Yeah sorry about that, the everyday update is I'm sure a pain in the ass to keep up with. No worries my friend.

April 20 (Wednesday) Update.

Autos: Revolver 2 is 48 days old, Dark devil 2 is 37, Lemon Skunk is 33, and Candy Cane 3 is 8. Temp peaked at 85 today with RH at 56% during lights on. They are on an 18/6 schedule and are 22-24 inches from their lights. Overnight temps were 68 and 65%.

Photos: Crown Royale is 112 days old (62 days since her flip to 12/12) and Purple Kush is 15. CR is 11-15 inches below the Spider x4, Temp is 82 and RH is 55% at the canopy, 82 and 57% at the top, 69 and 64% overnight. PK is growing her two new tops in the auto tent.

• LS got soaked with 75% strength Bloom nutes (6 liters with 32 ml each of DNF Bloom A+B, 5 ml of GO CaMg+, and 1.1 g of DNF Bloom Fortifier) at 852ppm and 5.8 PH

Happy 4/20 everyone!!!

:yahoo: :party: :yahoo:

We started the night with a ShiggityFlip of a nug from our first Dark Devil. Honestly the Flip is more for a pipe than a bong, but we had to honor our friend and mentor who gave us all the technique.

Family pics:

C3 (7.6 lbs, down from 8.4 yesterday) She's gonna be a big one I think:

PK (5.6 lbs, down from 6.4 yesterday):

LS (9.4 lbs down from 13.4 yesterday, 21.6 lbs after watering tonight):

D2 (13 lbs, down from 17 yesterday):

R2 (11.4 lbs, down from 15 yesterday) She's not increasing her water usage as much as I expected:

CR (20.2 lbs, down from 22.8 yesterday):

Back in the tent:

In my timezone, there is still an hour and a half left in 4/20. I plan on making full use of the remaining time.

Spark 'em if ya got 'em kids.

:high-five: and :hug: all around!

I'll hit x:20 in some time zone before I send this message. Good enough for me. I pulled a huge (for me) dab after work that nearly ended the night. Yikes.

:yahoo: all. Spring 2017 isn't soon enough, but at least it's some kind of commitment.

:party:

Sounds like you two are on a very similar path as Jaybiz and I. It'll be very interesting to compare and contrast.

Right back at ya Sweets! :passitleft:

:hug:

According to "experts" in an article I read today, our Cannabis Subculture is going to disappear once it's legalized.

Let me know if you all decide to disappear on me. I want a warning!

Yeah sorry about that, the everyday update is I'm sure a pain in the ass to keep up with. No worries my friend.
I don't understand why it would disappear. There is so much valuable information in these journals. The knowledge and the great people with that knowledge will keep me coming back for more.

So they think we'll go away? I think not. They obviously haven't paid much attention to how we operate, have they? Legalize it, let us come out of anonymity and we'll just crank it all up a couple notches. :laughtwo:

I don't understand why it would disappear. There is so much valuable information in these journals. The knowledge and the great people with that knowledge will keep me coming back for more.

It won't, none of it will, and they'll still be huge crowds on April 20 smoking on some government building's lawn. I see it as a variation of the theory that we all smoke weed because it's illegal, the rush of "breaking the law".

Actually the shigflip is for bongs just as much. The pic in my tutorial I was using my 20 year old glass 2.5 foot bong.

Would have given reps here for your scrogless scrogs but it says I gotta spread it around first!

I should have been more specific, the bowl we're using on our bong is too small, deep, and narrow to really get the bud down to where it needs to be. We need a new bong anyway, cracked this one with the nail dammit. Still works, but worries me.

My two NL are the same age as your PK. I just now topped them. I think I'm going to mimic what you guys are doing with your PK if that's ok. I will pick another person's style to mimic on the others.

We're down a node from where you are now, and we snapped off the four bottom growth points under the ones on the third node. We're planning a mainline up to the scrog, and then a topping leaving four main tops heading towards the corners. Hoping to cut our veg to 5 weeks or less this time.

So they think we'll go away? I think not. They obviously haven't paid much attention to how we operate, have they? Legalize it, let us come out of anonymity and we'll just crank it all up a couple notches. :laughtwo:

There was another article about them desperately trying to develop a roadside weed breathalyzer before next January, like the current impaired driving laws don't already cover the risk.

Fear has worked for so many years, it's hard for them to give it up. :)

:passitleft: to all.

:laughtwo: I like the way you put that. They have used fearmongering to great effect over the years, haven't they? Too much money vested in keeping it illegal. How will law enforcement pay for their parties? Sorry, that was crass and unfair, spoken out of frustration. We can be better than that.

That mentality dovetails nicely with the idea that we're all worthless stoners. Yeah, sure. If it makes you feel better to believe that. :laughtwo:

Back
Top Bottom