Asesino's Multi-Strain - Coco - LED - Grow 2

Defoliation looking great! I'm calling it now That A. Purple looks like it will be the Breadwinner in your garden, The structure immediately made me think of a menorah from Hanukkah. The similarities are astonishing. It will be nice if it finishes with that structure.

You sir have mad skills and determination !! Thanks for sharing !!

Determination for sure. This requires a ton of patience and trusting that your research is paying off. At times there is not much to look at because they are being trained really hard. Now I am getting to see some of this paying off by finally letting them grow. I didn't account for the plants going vertical in my design and the stuff that I topped in the middle looks pretty far behind now. I'll be interested to see if it catches up. It is still getting good light though so maybe it will be fine!

White rhino looking good man will be interesting to see how it goes seems to recover really well!!

The White Rhino has been an incredible surprise. Going with what I said above it is the only plant that I topped in the middle that has recovered so fast. If that keeps up this thing could be a beast. I'm really excited about it. The Purple Trainwreck I didn't top in the middle because it is behind and I've been disappointed. The White Rhino doing so well has made up for that disappointment. By far recovers the fastest.

Defoliation looking great! I'm calling it now That A. Purple looks like it will be the Breadwinner in your garden, The structure immediately made me think of a menorah from Hanukkah. The similarities are astonishing. It will be nice if it finishes with that structure.

It has done the best from day 1. It'd be no contest if that White Rhino hadn't of grown like crazy the last two weeks. The Ayahuasca Purple still has the longest branches and seems to have good stretching on side branches. For a ScrOG it should be perfect.

Day 55 - With about eight weeks down I am happy with my progress this week. I did notice the last day or two that my humidity had been dropping a little. I think there has been less moisture because the plants are drinking it a little faster. I notice I am getting less runoff for the same amount of waterings as well. I expect this means the next week for these girls should start to really boom. I decided to bump my lights up to full power as well. I've heard it causes them to stretch a little more and I could use the stretch a bit to give me room for watering under my net. The main girls need to grow about another 2-3" to be a total of 8-9" tall. I think they will get that this week and I'll spend a week training in veg with the ScrOG and then flip them. Thats the plan anyways.

The Girls

The White Rhino and Ayahuasca Purple look pretty awesome like always. The Chemdawg started to feel left out though and it looked like it wanted its own feature. The leaves exploded on this in the last 48 hours. I did do a little bit of defoil on the Ayahuasca and the Chemdawg. Just on the leaves blocking the middle growth from getting light. I really want that stuff to kick in but it'd taking so long. Should have waited a few days longer until I topped them but it'll work out, just longer than I wanted.

IMG_9973.JPG
IMG_99741.JPG

The whole family is starting to fill up their 7 gallon pots. Shouldn't be too much longer and can't wait to get them under the net.

IMG_99761.JPG

The Blue Mammoth Auto has been especially awesome this week. In the last 3 days it has grown 4". Today alone it went from 20.5" to 22.5". I still only have the tent that it is in on veg lights as well. I'm wondering when it is going to stop. The one lower branch left that I didn't accidently sheer off with my tape measure is only maybe 2 inches lower than the main 2. It was 5 or 6" behind before the incident. Looks like I will have 3 equally sized branches in the end. Got some more Auto's coming so I can always have one or two of these going in my veg tent. This has been a lot of fun.

IMG_99835.JPG

Business as usual in here. Nice! I think the White Rhino will surprise and finish with some nice fat, stinky buds.

Business as usual in here. Nice! I think the White Rhino will surprise and finish with some nice fat, stinky buds.

Yeah that's what it feels like, business as usual. Kinda boring but I know I am a short time until it's really fun again for a few weeks. Getting some noticeable vertical growth now.

That White Rhino is my most symmetrical plant too so it's got a lot of good things working in its favor though. Each week a different plant goes crazy which is fun to watch, probably because each one is a different strain. Now I need the Purple Trainwreck to have a good week and I'll be much less concerned about it.

Day 58 - I decided to hang the ScrOG net last night. It is 8" above the coco and the White Rhino touches it. I bumped the Purple Trainwreck up a couple inches on a stand so now it is even with the White Rhino. The Ayahuasca Purple and Chemdawg both are about 1/2" away from the net. I am pretty happy with my setup and equipment and the way everything looks. I finally have everything setup exactly as I envisioned it.

These will be where these girls stay now:

Chemdawg - Top Left
White Rhino - Top Right
Ayahuasca Purple - Bottom Left
Purple Trainwreck - Bottom Right

IMG_99973.JPG

I am not sure if I've said much but all of my clones seem to be doing well and one of the Ayahuasca Purple is going bonkers

IMG_0002388.JPG

Blue Mammoth Auto
- She has slowed down on growth a bit. I've been feeding her veg nutes still as I just make the batch for all my plants but now that it stopped stretching I think I am going to increase the flower nutes and decrease the veg ones. She only grew about an inch over the last 3 days. Starting to see the flowers get fatter and it stands at 23" tall. The leaves smell of a nice lemony citrus. I am actually really excited about it now that it powered through my accident of sheering off a branch. Barney's Farms says 75 days and it is on day 51. That gives it 24 days to fatten up.

IMG_0001392.JPG

Day 61 - The plants are all at the net now which is at 8". Surprisingly to me the Ayahuasca Purple was the last one to reach it. The White Rhino and Chemdawg are in full throttle and even the Purple Trainwreck seems to like being propped up and trained at the net. Being such a thick and compact plant it should enjoy getting light in places it normally wouldn't without the ScrOG. 9 days until the flip and I think they will be ready. I did a huge defol yesterday and they bounced back well today. I will try to just pluck a leaf here or there from here on out. I want them to have a peaceful last week or so in veg before the flip.

IMG_0024201.JPG

IMG_0027194.JPG

The really fun stuff is going on in my veg tent right now. I took two clones from the Ayahuasca Purple early on and I didn't think they'd do anything as they were my first two ever. It was more for fun and testing before I took the tops. My intention for the tops was to grow them out as mothers to keep cloning. Well one of those two early ones has just grown like crazy so it needed to be up potted. The other clones are growing but haven't stretched too much. I have a bunch of coco soaking so I can put them in larger pots soon.

IMG_0039133.JPG

The Blue Mammoth Auto is really coming along nicely. She grew to 24" and has now stopped and is noticeably starting to get fatter. I am also starting to see a lot of frost and this thing is making me a believer in autos. Not saying I wont always have photos going but the speed of this plant is awesome and it is looking just as good as my Aurora Indicas did. Also not having to worry about changing the lights is convenient. The smell is a lemony front with a skunk after smell. It's pretty intriguing.

IMG_0032159.JPG
IMG_0040127.JPG

They are looking fantastic! Just one more week, and then the real fun begins.

They are looking fantastic! Just one more week, and then the real fun begins.

Yeah, today these girls blew up again. Even the Purple trainwreck is joining the party. In a week they will probably look completely different. Were you watering twice a day when you had yours in coco and went to flower? Even in 7 gallon pots these things are starting to soak up water much faster. I think I am going to have to.

Nah, I subscribed to the less is more philosophy. Would water/feed for 3 days in a row and then skip a day to let them dry out a little. Be careful doing that though. It's not rocket science, but you do need to have a feel for growing with coco if you plan to regularly let them dry out.

Day 64 - I went to my tent this morning and I thought that I was for sure going to flip these girls tonight. I landed a vacation next week and had the rest of this one off so perfect timing. Funny that ColoradoKid19 flipped his today. We are always on the same schedule almost to the day. Anyways, I had a plastic piece on one of my fans snap and now it doesn't oscillate. I put it on the floor and now it is circulating air on the ground and I still have one on the canopy.

Because of this incident I think there was direct air blowing right on the Ayahuasca Purple and Chemdawg. They just don't look perky like the other two do. I raised the Ayahuasca Purple and Chemdawg up an inch so now all of the plants are even. After this I retrained the branches on the net so they were spaced out evenly. I'm hoping in the next day or two they will be perky and I will flip them. Who knows, it could be tomorrow!

IMG_007369.JPG

I want them all to look like the White Rhino before I flip

IMG_005493.JPG

The Blue Mammoth Auto smells so good. My Aurora Indica smelled like candy and it was nice but my favorite smell is citrus. This Blue Mammoth smells like a lemon and it's incredible. Likely I will start feeding this twice a day soon, maybe tomorrow.

IMG_006184.JPG

Happy Thanksgiving guys! Hope everyone ate some good food and smoked some good herb to go along with it! After all, it is a stoners paradise to sit at a table full of endless varieties of food right?

Wow that is crazy how timing works out! Hope you had a great and happy thanksgiving with your family. Also that Blue Mammoth is really starting to bud up, I wish I could get a whiff of her through the screen... Lol.

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Wow that is crazy how timing works out! Hope you had a great and happy thanksgiving with your family. Also that Blue Mammoth is really starting to bud up, I wish I could get a whiff of her through the screen... Lol.

Just go snort some lemon juice CK, that's exactly what it smells like! Went down there today and for sure flipping them tonight. Timer is already set.

Just go snort some lemon juice CK, that's exactly what it smells like! Went down there today and for sure flipping them tonight. Timer is already set.

Haha I'm sure that'd be quite the burning sensation lol

Great to hear that they're being flipped too! How tall are they right now before the flip? I ended up flipping mine when they were all around 10-14 inches

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Haha I'm sure that'd be quite the burning sensation lol

Great to hear that they're being flipped too! How tall are they right now before the flip? I ended up flipping mine when they were all around 10-14 inches

Well that's a hard question to answer because I'm using that ScrOG net. That net is at 8" and most of them stick up an inch so I'd say everything but the Purple Trainwreck is 9". The Purple Trainwreck is probably 8". If I had just let them grow up without the net they would probably be in the 10-14" range.

The other cool part about flipping them this time is now that will stay a permanent flower tent. Looking forward to being able to harvest more than once every few months.

Well that's a hard question to answer because I'm using that ScrOG net. That net is at 8" and most of them stick up an inch so I'd say everything but the Purple Trainwreck is 9". The Purple Trainwreck is probably 8". If I had just let them grow up without the net they would probably be in the 10-14" range.

The other cool part about flipping them this time is now that will stay a permanent flower tent. Looking forward to being able to harvest more than once every few months.

Ah my bad didn't even think about that one, but yea now that you have two tents you can get some sort of perpetual garden going which is awesome! I love being able to constantly flower plants and start others. It is a bit more work though but all worth while

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom