Ask Us Anything: Sharing Knowledge 420 Style

Any way of deterring yeild? I'm 4 weeks into flower I have pics blue dream
420-magazine-mobile236292133.jpg
420-magazine-mobile860147232.jpg
420-magazine-mobile215892301.jpg

Yeah - you can to some degree determine yield by knowing the size of the grow-space and the power of the light. Also knowing the strain helps a lot. But based on your photos however, one can not determine anything

Grow room maybe 5 x 6 x 8 600 watt hps, ff soil 7 gallon pots, heavy 16 nutes, temp 65-90 hum 45-60 blue dream. Any pointers on determing for a newbie like myself I'm really just curious it's my first grow I know it won't be my best

Grow room maybe 5 x 6 x 8 600 watt hps, ff soil 7 gallon pots, heavy 16 nutes, temp 65-90 hum 45-60 blue dream. Any pointers on determing for a newbie like myself I'm really just curious it's my first grow I know it won't be my best

You seem to be missing a lot of leaves. If you are intentionally doing that, you should stop. You've got at least another month to go.

I was before in early flower. I think I may have shocked them too much pruning could've been light leak in just hoping they swell and confused as to whether or not I pick of these small growths I'm finding. I was hoping I'd get some insight as to what might have as end product but what I might need is just patience you're right

probably.

I cloned successfully without hormone

hello all!

iv got 38 clones iv clipped of my plants but i did not have any clonex.

i put the coco disks in home and garden root stimulant, think they will take?

Can't figure out why my top leaves are curling like this
It's only near budsites.
It's only happening on one of my 3 plants, been a few days getting worse.
I'm almost 5 weeks into flowering

Initially thought it was wind burn... But i really dont have much direct wind on any of them.. just usin 2x pc fan for circulation

tmp_5419-IMG_20170705_091923-1833645854.jpg

my guess... its diet is to rich ... looks like N abundance

Would you say it's stretching though, it was only 20mm yesterday and 40mm today.
Should I expect to see this type of growth so fast (overnight)?

oh yea you can expect much growth ... any day in veg she should add 2-3 cm ... the plant im nurturing now added 10-12cm per 24h during 2 weeks of stretch... it quadrupled in size from 30cm to 120cm ... thats when i supercropped her and eventually the stretch stopped ... these plants can really amaze you over night ;)

if a seedling would add more then 5 cm overnight (8h) then yea i would lower lights ... in your case i wouldnt

Back
Top Bottom