Ask Us Anything: Sharing Knowledge 420 Style

Indeed I did

Remember to rinse the diode well with clean water afterwards.

I think we all would rather choose something off the list u provided. Did u just Google that? I was impressed.

Hi J, don't know about the paleness issue, but the droopyness might be an overwatering issue. Do they dry out between waterings?

Get that run off ph to come lower then seven. Bro d ..

Browse completed journals or bud reviews is my best bet look fir someone me who grew. It out read thier journal .

They do dry out about 1-2 inches before I water again.

Okay - the recommendations I've had 'round here is to let the whole pot dry out almost completely when growing in soil. So yeah I know you'll want to get the ph thing sorted first of course, like kingjoe said. Then try letting it dry out more. It's been a revelation to me. I have a small plant that I haven't watered for more than 2 weeks now and she's never looked better!

Should I just keep on feeding with 6.1 pH till the runoff is under 7?

I've only fed with 6.1 twice now, it's been 7pH feed for the last 4 weeks or so.

Ya bro f down ph until your runoff is saying under 7 over you get lock outs on soil. Hot spot is ph 6.3 ish

Hey guys I'm suspecting this pineappleexpress auto fem from g13 labs is hermie or male.. what do you all think?
420-magazine-mobile1090457586.jpg

Definitely some balls showing. Yes it's a male or herm.

So anybody have anything for me .in all honestly just extremely lazy to wait for buffers in mail and wanna get to the growing already

I'm just on my 2nd grow but it is really important to get the ph right. I would say that ph issues resulted in just about all my leaf discoloring and nutrient lockout issues I have had along the way. I am trying to go the cheapest route I can but you just can't grow effectively without some basic tools like a ph pen, ph adjusting chemicals or the right organic methods to adjust it, strong enough lights and a good fan. Believe me I know how hard it is to be patient once you have seeds in hand but the wait will help you get the results you really want in the end.

I'm just on my 2nd grow but it is really important to get the ph right. I would say that ph issues resulted in just about all my leaf discoloring and nutrient lockout issues I have had along the way. I am trying to go the cheapest route I can but you just can't grow effectively without some basic tools like a ph pen, ph adjusting chemicals or the right organic methods to adjust it, strong enough lights and a good fan. Believe me I know how hard it is to be patient once you have seeds in hand but the wait will help you get the results you really want in the end.

Yea it is hard to wait but I know it'll be worth it.
I got the buffer solutions on the way as we speak.
I'll post pictures of my grow space tonight to show all you what I'll be working with along with the strain I'm going to growing .

Yea it is hard to wait but I know it'll be worth it.
I got the buffer solutions on the way as we speak.
I'll post pictures of my grow space tonight to show all you what I'll be working with along with the strain I'm going to growing .

Sounds like you are ready go!! Keep doing research as you go along and take advantage of all the info that is available here. Good luck with the grow.

Hello 420 friends! Wondering what I can do to to help prevent pests in my garden? I've heard of using smells to deter buggies, obviously diatomaceous earth I hear a lot about. I am hoping to bring a few plants in for the sub zero winter looming and don't want any pests migrating into the grow zone. So I aim to treat those plants with h202 below, maybe some alcohol water foliar spray. But is there a safe product to use for pests that will still allow me to eat the veggies? And what is the safest recommended deterant for my girls? I have some essential oils avalible. Could I soak something in them and leave near base of plant?

Thanks in advance for you advice gang!

-dabber

I put diatomaceous earth all over the floor. Also outside and over the entrance so that anything that crawls in have to pass a line of that powder. It will kill them long before they reach your plants.

I also use ozone to sterilize my grow-spaces. But that can be quite dangerous so read yourself up on the subject so you know what you're doing before you do that. Ozone is the gardens best powertool if you ask me.

Hello 420 friends! Wondering what I can do to to help prevent pests in my garden? I've heard of using smells to deter buggies, obviously diatomaceous earth I hear a lot about. I am hoping to bring a few plants in for the sub zero winter looming and don't want any pests migrating into the grow zone. So I aim to treat those plants with h202 below, maybe some alcohol water foliar spray. But is there a safe product to use for pests that will still allow me to eat the veggies? And what is the safest recommended deterant for my girls? I have some essential oils avalible. Could I soak something in them and leave near base of plant?

-dabber

Dabber I used to use Geraniums as a companion plantings for my outdoor tomatoes and they worked fairly well for keeping some insects out. If I remember correctly the odor they produce was not pleasant for bugs. There are some other companion plants that help I just can't remember off the top of my head, I'll see if I can find my old gardening books. I had brought some of mine inside this summer and they brought in spider mites with them that really were a pain to deal with so I will try to keep them separate if I have to move some in or out of the house. Maybe a preventative shot of neem oil would be good. That did kill my mites after 2 applications and it couldn't hurt unless they are flowering.

Hey everyone I have a question about nanners. Are Sativa's more likely to throw nanners than indica's? I've grown a couple dozen of plants with pretty good success. But I've had 2 throw nanners and it was sativa dominant hybrids both times. Probably just a conincience. Just wanted everyone opinions on nanners. Thanks in advance

Hey everyone I have a question about nanners. Are Sativa's more likely to throw nanners than indica's? I've grown a couple dozen of plants with pretty good success. But I've had 2 throw nanners and it was sativa dominant hybrids both times. Probably just a conincience. Just wanted everyone opinions on nanners. Thanks in advance
I pucked them off one plants this grow... did a search everyday for 2 weeks... havent seen anymore nanners

-dabber

You can use neem oil. There are also some essential oil recipes you can use as well. Look essential oils for pest management

Back
Top Bottom