Ask Us Anything: Sharing Knowledge 420 Style

Hi guys and girls, I would like to drop a question here :)

I found Some Worms in the run-off of my Chocolate Mint OG clones. Since their mom and the mom before that had gnats and thrips I am affraid it might be in the dna... Could anyone see What type of work This is? It Could be a good one to Ofcourse . the girls are in canna-Coco with Biobizz nutes(the complete line)

2403bc51588893a1980be6f24207e58a.jpg

They are pretty active and continu trying to Kiss their own butts... making a ring shape..

Hopefully Someone can tell me If these are good Worms or bad Worms.

Have a wonderfull weekend 420..

read op on nematodes

Thank you for This! It made more clear and a little more scary lol. I might not change Coco but throw them out... it sounds hard but I really cant stand thinking about Worms while the box is right next to my bed(and my side Ofcourse lol)

Thank you for This information..

How often should I feed my plants nutrients?
Depends on what your using as a medium... some soils require only water... promix hp soil, every other watering after 3 weeks, coco is every other day... hydro???? Outside my talent level

Probably a stupid question, but when should I start to see the sex of my plants? I switched to 12/12 a week ago, and have yet to see a single sign of sex? Just a few bag seeds so I want to make sure I find any males and get rid of them asap. Thanks

Probably a stupid question, but when should I start to see the sex of my plants? I switched to 12/12 a week ago, and have yet to see a single sign of sex? Just a few bag seeds so I want to make sure I find any males and get rid of them asap. Thanks

it can take up to about 3 weeks after flip. if its not showing by then its likely you have a lightleak somewhere. but dont worry, ofcourse you want to pull the male plants out if you plan not to use them but they wont pollinate female plants unless left a long time. you will spot them in plenty of time as thry look very different to a fekasle plant.

Just looking for some advice on correct usage of my space. I currently have two plants growing that are two weeks into flower so showing pistols but that about it in my 1200x500 grow tent.

My issue is that one of the two plants is completely dwarfing the other and is at least triple the size if not more and is pretty much trying to take over the tent. I've tied her back to let the other have a bit of room. I'm also starting to run out of head room, probably got about 3ft until the big one reached the top of the tent.

So my question to you guys is, would it be a better use of my space to remove the smaller one, allow the bigger one to spread out also allowing more light to the lower levels, or keep them both going and top or lst them both to cope with height, but less light to lower levels for both.

n addition to the core nutrients that the plant needs to grow, you'll also find copper, zinc, iron, cobalt, borax, manganese, nitrogen, and carbon. That provides a lot of versatility in nutrients for all different kinds of plants and many different kinds plus npk is there anything else a plants needs

n addition to the core nutrients that the plant needs to grow, you'll also find copper, zinc, iron, cobalt, borax, manganese, nitrogen, and carbon. That provides a lot of versatility in nutrients for all different kinds of plants and many different kinds plus npk is there anything else a plants needs

Light and water obviously

Hey Lee... I've been using the promix hp with out any additives and just running botanicare cns17. But I know some peeps put wc and guano inside at the start and then run a nurtient schedule as well. So not sure what to tell you.... are you try to go organic? Or organic soil, or just simplify the nutrients schedule

Back
Top Bottom