Ask Us Anything: Sharing Knowledge 420 Style

Hey pennywise I have a question for you... How many 1600 lumen energy saver lights would I need to hold a sold 18 plants

Sent from my LGL52VL using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hey I have a general question about spots on my leaves . Blueberry is the strain , im about 5 weeks into flowering and aside from some yellowing of the leaves , the only problem I'm running into is these troublesome spots on my leaves which are getting terrifyingly close to my sugar leaves .. I am currently using the go box with the organic based nutrients . Using cal mag , bio bloom , bio marine , bio bud , and just used my last watering with bio root . I plan on harvesting around the end of march but any idea of what might be the problem ? I also ph test everything I water the plant with and it's between 6 and 7 every time .
420-magazine-mobile1841696261.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1551532874.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

What lights and how close? Yellowing you understand? OK spots that look like that are either splashed from watering/ moisture from leaves touching...plants to close to light source...burn marks (look at "picture 1" circular rust mark with healthy growth inside and outside touching ring. Caused by a drop of liquid, magnified light/heat that evaporated quickly, OR, Heat Stress.
Maybe?

What up everyone! I Hope all is well! Here is a my best looking and worse looking plant that I have ATM! Let me know what you all think they are a month old from seed.

Better one
420-magazine-mobile1812415341.jpg

Lesser one
420-magazine-mobile358032984.jpg
Those are a month old??

Good people inspire you to do great things. :Namaste:

hi snid and all
i know you dont grow with coco but im wondering if someone could help me out unless you can buddy
i did a boo boo, used cannazym thinking id picked up the canna flush bottle
started flush my northern lights yesterday, 20L pots i put 30L plain water through them and 10L mixed with 25ml cannazym, 40L all together.
should i put another 30L through them on wednesday and 10L with canna flush or should i just stick 40L plain water through them?
then friday another 40L friday then just normal feedings after that?
thanks all!
Follow this link higher the high. How to grow in coco very good group and lots of info u thread.

How to grow in Coco - Feed schedule

Why is everything all twisty like this? pH shifting? Soil pH meters both tell me different things, one says 7 the other says 7.5, though that one isn't really very "accurate". I don't remember if I pH'd the last couple times I watered. I remember seeing somewhere that Cal-Mag deficiency could cause the leaves to "drawstring" like that but I can't find anything like that now.

IMG_20170306_111649.jpg
IMG_20170306_062833.jpg
IMG_20170306_062821.jpg
IMG_20170306_055743.jpg
IMG_20170306_055732.jpg
Plants usually thrive around d 6 5 ph plays a big role. As far as your soil you can purchase a ingredient called aluminum sulphate. Follow dire rooms use add needed to test soil ph. I'm usually floating around 6 -6.8 . Not saying they won't grow but ideal range is 6.5. Do u have a ph pen? Or anything to lower ph for water? It's an auto right?

Plants usually thrive around d 6 5 ph plays a big role. As far as your soil you can purchase a ingredient called aluminum sulphate. Follow dire rooms use add needed to test soil ph. I'm usually floating around 6 -6.8 . Not saying they won't grow but ideal range is 6.5. Do u have a ph pen? Or anything to lower ph for water? It's an auto right?

No it's a photo

I have a pH pen but measuring run-off doesn't make any sense to me so I use the soil meters. They both read right if put into calibration solution, though the odd thing is even a fresh bag of FF Happy Frog says 7. I water/feed with 6.5 pH'd solutions--that is when I remember to! I am pretty sure that when my buddy showed me how to mix his nute mix he didn't pH it, and I cannot remember if I pH'd the water after it but I doubt it would have mattered since he top-dusted the soil layer so it would have changed as it sept in.

I think it was probably playing with that nute mix that did it. It's pretty high on the Nitrogen.

IMG_20160817_171831.jpg

Here's the plant today
IMG_20170307_064141.jpg
IMG_20170307_064129.jpg

This is going to be my mother plant. I switched it to 12/12 for about 3 days until I saw female preflowers, then put her back into veg. Going to transplant her up to 7 gallons as soon as she starts looking a little less stressed out.

Any idea when she'll be big enough to start taking decent cuts off of? I'm kind of considering taking off the two side-tops because they're like a nice diameter (1/8th of an inch to 1/4 of an inch) and I wonder if they would be ready to flower faster I i took them while they were bigger.

With that in mind, what if I cut off all the tops to clone? I know it wouldn't kill the plant, but would the tops even clone, would they grow right afterward? How would the mother plant grow afterward, wouldn't it force it to focus on lower branching? (That's something I wouldn't mind)

I'm growing 2 white widow autos and am stumped why one is a runt. I germinated them both the same time and the runt actually showed taproot first and got planted 1 day ahead of the other. My question is should what causes them to be runts if I germed and planted them the same way. Also will the runt get bigger or should I pull the cord now?

420-magazine-mobile431466471.jpg
420-magazine-mobile761256524.jpg

No it's a photo

I have a pH pen but measuring run-off doesn't make any sense to me so I use the soil meters. They both read right if put into calibration solution, though the odd thing is even a fresh bag of FF Happy Frog says 7. I water/feed with 6.5 pH'd solutions
See I don't use meter or know how to measure run off eithier. However I start from seed with 500 ml twice a day first few days. Then go to a litre then Lea e it for a day. Then after a week veg for my autos are going to go for alot of his 2-3 liters per two days . Then flower it's usually 2 liters or so per 3 gallon pot fabric. But I know by picking up the whole plant if it will need watering. Everyone sees top dry and waters away. Let that top of soil dry out right.

See I don't use meter or know how to measure run off eithier. However I start from seed with 500 ml twice a day first few days. Then go to a litre then Lea e it for a day. Then after a week veg for my autos are going to go for alot of his 2-3 liters per two days . Then flower it's usually 2 liters or so per 3 gallon pot fabric. But I know by picking up the whole plant if it will need watering. Everyone sees top dry and waters away. Let that top of soil dry out right.

Yeah the big green meter I have works great for measuring the moisture of the pot. Another "RapidTest" one I got though, will read it as "7" when I just flushed the pot with gallons of water. Gotta be careful with those. It took me a while but I just learned how to read the leaves.

Also updated my last post with pictures and questions if anyone wants to check!

Back
Top Bottom