Ask Us Anything: Sharing Knowledge 420 Style

New to posting but I have a question. I have a mother plant for my outdoor season. im starting them inside but when can I put them outside and still avoid a spring flowering. Im in upstate ny.

Sent from my SM-T110 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

So my plan is to put this plant into that 7 gallon smart pot and make it a mother, but I'm REALLY low on medicine and need clones like ASAP, so I took what cuts I thought might root. I've been pretty good at cloning in the past, but last time for whatever reason I thought I was supposed to keep the cubes in water all the time... Anyway yeah didn't work out too well. Read a HighTimes aritcle that suggested putting perlite on the bottom and that made sense to me.

I used General Hydro RapidStart as the cloning solution.

Umm, so, is my plan a good one?

IMG_20170308_151350.jpg
IMG_20170308_152618.jpg

So my plan is to put this plant into that 7 gallon smart pot and make it a mother, but I'm REALLY low on medicine and need clones like ASAP, so I took what cuts I thought might root. I've been pretty good at cloning in the past, but last time for whatever reason I thought I was supposed to keep the cubes in water all the time... Anyway yeah didn't work out too well. Read a HighTimes aritcle that suggested putting perlite on the bottom and that made sense to me.

I used General Hydro RapidStart as the cloning solution.

Umm, so, is my plan a good one?

IMG_20170308_151350.jpg
IMG_20170308_152618.jpg

It should work but a second opinion is needed

StarKiller OG - Rockwool - Ebb & Flow - 1200W LED - 2016
New Member Start Links
How do I top my plants?
Auto Growers Unite - A Community Thread

I've been growing for about a year and I just want to get a second opinion on this super lemon haze from canuk seeds.

420-magazine-mobile1292120658.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1638753216.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hello everyone, I can't believe I did this. Was researching foliage spraying, & it said any veg state feet mixed 1/2-1/4 strength is a good foliar spray if you can't water due to overwatering (soil grow). I forgot about what people have said about nutrient burn on leaves from spilling nutes on while watering. Please don't say I just burned my 12 plants in preflower. 28 days today auto fem. please somebody ease my troubled mind. Thanks

Im a first grower here. At first, I didn't know that I should start my plant at non nutrient soil first. As the time goes, all of my plants seem to have different problems even though they still live.

One of my plant always has a drooping leaves. I gets better when I changed to the bigger pot and gave b1 to cure her roots ( my friends told me)

The other plant seem to suffer from heat stress, the edge of the leaves curl up. I dont think my grow room is that hot, because Its in the same room as the one that has dropping leaves.

Is the possible that theres a problems at their root according to the soil that I start the seedling stage?

Thank so much

Hello everyone, I can't believe I did this. Was researching foliage spraying, & it said any veg state feet mixed 1/2-1/4 strength is a good foliar spray if you can't water due to overwatering (soil grow). I forgot about what people have said about nutrient burn on leaves from spilling nutes on while watering. Please don't say I just burned my 12 plants in preflower. 28 days today auto fem. please somebody ease my troubled mind. Thanks

Relax brother, it's OK as long as you apply when sun or lights are not to intense. Like morning or shade. Move lights further away during applications. Mist don't drench.

It should work, I would also use a humidity dome.

Yeah put one on. It didn't seem like it had really got very humid though so I lifted the dome to check if there was water in the tray to evaporate. They started kind of drooping, but before that they looked pretty perky so I think it's working.

Just trying not to touch them now. When should I open the vents?

Raise the lights a bit until the moisture on the leaves evaporates, should be good to go. I dont mess with foliars for just that reason.

New Member Start Links
How do I top my plants?

Im a first grower here. At first, I didn't know that I should start my plant at non nutrient soil first. As the time goes, all of my plants seem to have different problems even though they still live.

One of my plant always has a drooping leaves. I gets better when I changed to the bigger pot and gave b1 to cure her roots ( my friends told me)

The other plant seem to suffer from heat stress, the edge of the leaves curl up. I dont think my grow room is that hot, because Its in the same room as the one that has dropping leaves.

Is the possible that theres a problems at their root according to the soil that I start the seedling stage?

Thank so much

What type of soil? Lights? Temps? Nutrients? And pics would help identify any potential problems.

New Member Start Links
How do I top my plants?

Back
Top Bottom