Ask Us Anything: Sharing Knowledge 420 Style

hello ladies and gents, i had a quick question. ive been reading up on nutes during the transition from veg to flower, and the general idea ive gotten (haven't found a wealth of very specific information about nutes during the transition phase) is that you still want to keep some decent nitrogen levels for the first week or so of the flip. my question is would it be beneficial to water it with maybe 1/2 dose of some raw phosphorous? NPK is 9-61-0, im curious is this will be good or be too much then for the next nute feeding i give them start using my big bloom and tiger bloom like i anticipated. anyone wanna chime in and tell me what they think? im worried the phosphorous level will be too high even at 1/2 strength.

I feed grow formula until i see pistils then switch to bloom. Ive never used a super high PK nute like koolbloom until the last 2 weeks or so before i flush.

Acid cigarillos natural flavor they come with a outer spiral leave and a inner paper like wrap both together makes anyone look like a champion blunt roller but it's how it smokes and how long it smokes that really separates the men from the boys ! ! Lol !! Live-Love-Learn

420-magazine-mobile131948145.jpg
these are what I'm smoking on tonight

somehow i got more confused with this lucas formula.. how am i gonna get RO water? or 0 PPM ? i dont have the budget now to buy anything else.. :( cant i just use tap water with a ph indicator?
I have everything I need for soil so how much more would it cost to change over? Around about..
I feel like dirt was the cause of most my issues or related to in some form or fashion. You all are making me very interested in going a different route. I'm done for a bit but I'm planning my next strategy mainly bc I'm lost without having my girls to tend to.

I have everything I need for soil so how much more would it cost to change over? Around about..
I feel like dirt was the cause of most my issues or related to in some form or fashion. You all are making me very interested in going a different route. I'm done for a bit but I'm planning my next strategy mainly bc I'm lost without having my girls to tend to.
To switch to coco you mean?

Hi just bought a tent,light and carbon filter extractor fan. My tent is 60cm x 60cm x 160cm and my light is 400w hps. Am I going to have problems with it being too hot? I'm growing two autoflowering super skunk #1. I'm also thinking I will need an intake fan for freshair aswell as the fan/carbon filter I have to remove warm air and hopefully most of the odour. Been smoking for years but struggle to keep a normal house plant alive most times so any help would be greatly appreciated

Hi just bought a tent,light and carbon filter extractor fan. My tent is 60cm x 60cm x 160cm and my light is 400w hps. Am I going to have problems with it being too hot? I'm growing two autoflowering super skunk #1. I'm also thinking I will need an intake fan for freshair aswell as the fan/carbon filter I have to remove warm air and hopefully most of the odour. Been smoking for years but struggle to keep a normal house plant alive most times so any help would be greatly appreciated
Get a vent through hood or you will have heat issues in that size tent

First time grower from now legal Massachusetts. Plants are Barney's Farm Pineapple Express Autos day 77 grown under 400 watt HPS in Roots Organic Original Potting Soil using Aurora Soul Player Pack Nutrients. I've read a lot on this website and others but would appreciate the opinion of experienced growers as to where I stand-harvest wise. I did trim a lot of the fan leaves only lately. Plant on freezer was to get out of the HPS light and give a different perspective. These three pictures are from today.
IMG_129427.JPG
IMG_129234.JPG
IMG_129340.JPG

First time grower from now legal Massachusetts. Plants are Barney's Farm Pineapple Express Autos day 77 grown under 400 watt HPS in Roots Organic Original Potting Soil using Aurora Soul Player Pack Nutrients. I've read a lot on this website and others but would appreciate the opinion of experienced growers as to where I stand-harvest wise. I did trim a lot of the fan leaves only lately. Plant on freezer was to get out of the HPS light and give a different perspective. These three pictures are from today.
IMG_129427.JPG
IMG_129234.JPG
IMG_129340.JPG

Welcome to 420, Reddot :welcome:
Your plants are looking good. If you don't already have one, pick up a 60x pocket microscope (a couple bucks on the bay or the zone) and check your trichomes. When you see amber ones, you are close. I harvest at around 10-20% amber trichomes. They start out clear, then get cloudy as they mature. They are just past maturity when turning amber. The more amber trichs, the more couchlock type stone. Mostly cloudy will give you a more euphoric high.
:allgood:

SnarlyWeed, thank you for the reply and advice. I do have a 30x/60X magnifier. I will follow your advice the best I am able-the old eyes aren't what they used to be.

SnarlyWeed, thank you for the reply and advice. I do have a 30x/60X magnifier. I will follow your advice the best I am able-the old eyes aren't what they used to be.

My eyes aren't the best either. But I can see the amber not too badly. I's a bit harder for me to tell the cloudy ones from the clear ones. But I figure if there are around 10% amber, most of the others will be cloudy.
You might be able to see better with the 30x. I even have a 16x that lets me see the trichs.

Back
Top Bottom