Ask Us Anything: Sharing Knowledge 420 Style

420-magazine-mobile1425662603.jpg
420-magazine-mobile898798993.jpg
420-magazine-mobile341129366.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1810742499.jpg

Flushed with 13 gallons of plain 6.8 ph water.
Only two gallons had 1 ml of terpinator and cal mag and natural ph was 6.6 so I left it.

13 gallons no where near enough water to do a correct flush but I made do with what I had even saw the water coming out the bottom becoming close to clear at a point.

Please please please help I'm not sure if my plant is a female or male and it's making me really nervous. Here are some pics
420-magazine-mobile1750006796.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1737750773.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1449348382.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1641035207.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1836205420.jpg
please get back to me ASAP I'm dying to know what I should do. Not exactly sure of my options as this is my first plant and it is a bag seed l. In case this is a guy I have some seeds I ore ordered that are feminized

I think I see pistils coming out of the calyx looks female to me. Pics are kinda blurry

I think I see pistils coming out of the calyx looks female to me. Pics are kinda blurry

Never mind relooked see sacs starting where bud should be coming

wilma system help!

got green crack growing in 11L pots, transplanted them from 1L pots into the 11L pots with the rest in clay pebbles.

just took a look under my pots and the roots have come out and spread on the bottom of the wilma base tray, but there brown!

how can i help this situation? should i just leave the system on for the 12h then when lights go of turn the pump of?

IMO you may have to leave it or risk damaging the flower as a whole. You may end up with buds with seeds but will still be usable. And at least your gonna get free seeds.

Good morning All!

I've ran my hps 24/7 during veg (not a seasoned grower by any means but happy with results) but making the move to LED's, I keep reading 18/6 during veg with the LED's!! Can one go 24/7 with the LED's or should 18/6 be the way to go??
Appreciate all of your advice and opinions, thank you!
Keep 'em happy!!!

The Mars 300 is 135 real watts, so I would say 1, max 2 plants

Thanks mate. To be honest this will just be a converted fitted wardrobe grow for personal smoke so 2 plants at a time is more than enough, especially if I stagger them and work from clones after the initial seed grow. The fitted wardrobes are semi converted and now I need to make the light purchase. You said 2 plants max? Would that support 2 large plants or would they have to be kept down to a realistic size under that wattage? I'd like to grow 2 at a time to their maximum potential if possible so if another 100/200 watts is necessary to do that I may just go for a 400/500 watt MH LED.

Has anyone gotten weed that gives you such a sh*tty high it actually pisses you off? I got some that smelled like grass so something was screwed up somewhere (early harvest, fast drying, minimal or curing).

Yep. Felt like head butting my dealer on many an occasion but I'm a lover not a fighter so instead just grew my own to eradicate dodgy dealers forever . but yes, I've felt that "shit, I'm not high" anger after many a shit bag of weed

420-magazine-mobile715097586.jpg
what would cause so much excess salt buildup on the outside of the holes on these self pruning pots? I always kept my PPM between 800 and 1000 except for boosters so not sure why it would do this?

Thanks mate. To be honest this will just be a converted fitted wardrobe grow for personal smoke so 2 plants at a time is more than enough, especially if I stagger them and work from clones after the initial seed grow. The fitted wardrobes are semi converted and now I need to make the light purchase. You said 2 plants max? Would that support 2 large plants or would they have to be kept down to a realistic size under that wattage? I'd like to grow 2 at a time to their maximum potential if possible so if another 100/200 watts is necessary to do that I may just go for a 400/500 watt MH LED.
You could easily grow two plants under a 500 W LED.

Back
Top Bottom