Ask Us Anything: Sharing Knowledge 420 Style

I started a journal already while waiting for the seeds to walk over to my place. Wish I could edit it tho cuz I was planning on using advanced nutes n wrote that in...then changed my mind and I'm going with remo nutes. Apparently he used to work for advanced for some time then took him knowledge and skills and went solo to make his own lone etc bla bla.

I started a journal already while waiting for the seeds to walk over to my place. Wish I could edit it tho cuz I was planning on using advanced nutes n wrote that in...then changed my mind and I'm going with remo nutes. Apparently he used to work for advanced for some time then took him knowledge and skills and went solo to make his own lone etc bla bla.

That won't hurt anything just make mention of you change ., I'll go sub in now and wait for the action.

N since I haven't actually got going yet, I haven't had any visitors to the journal....i know...poor little me lol. I really appreciate ur feedback
Hey dude I'm waiting on my seeds as well I'll stub your grow as a grow buddy if you post the link! Growing with coco in a hempy bucket going to veg out for a while while I send some clones into early flowering should be fun!

Hey dude I'm waiting on my seeds as well I'll stub your grow as a grow buddy if you post the link! Growing with coco in a hempy bucket going to veg out for a while while I send some clones into early flowering should be fun!
If I knew how to link I would. I'm still new here. But if u click my profile it's easy to find it in the posts thru my link. What are you planning to grow

If I knew how to link I would. I'm still new here. But if u click my profile it's easy to find it in the posts thru my link. What are you planning to grow
I found your journal I'll let ya know the deets there!

Any idea on getting rid of fungus gnats and scales/barnacles?
Also what's up with my leaf?
420-magazine-mobile586574868.jpg

How far along do male flowers need to be before you can collect pollen? And, if I may, how early should you treat female flowers with pollen?
Are you feminizing seeds? You can collect the pollen the second the first one pops open. However, most people wait until at least 30 to 50% open then cut him or her (if forcing pollen sacs on a female to make feminized seeds) down and dry in a paper bag the remaining sealed pollen sacs can be cut open all the pollen emptied, transfered to a smaller bag and painted on flower sites 2 or 3 weeks into flower when the female is most receptive to pollen. If you don't care about the whole plant and area getting pollenized just take out and freeze any pollen you want to save and out the original paper bag over all the arms of the plant! Good luck hope this helped some. Grow on and grow strong!

Thank you

Sent from my SM-G925V using 420 Magazine Mobile App

20170819_085707.jpg
20170820_143732.jpg
need help guys. These are my fiest grow babies outdoor in a greenhouse in the uk. The far left plant is the 1 i am having trouble with as u can see leaves are so droopy its insane. I thaught i was over watering but it turns out i was not. And thoughts thanks

When harvesting a plant can you cut the top half off and leave the remaining of the plant to continue growing? I have a roughly 6ft plant and the top is going to be ready a lot sooner than the bottom.
Will it cause to much stress on the remaining ?

Regarding regular/feminized seeds (not autos) what's a good number of times to up-pot? I've gotten several different pot sizes and plan to flower them in 250mm pots (unsure of how many liters/gallons). I've got seedling pots which I'll use for seedlings/clones, then I have 125mm and 175mm pots with the 250mm being the final ones. Would up-potting 3 times, from initial seedling pot to 125mm to 175mm to 250mm be to much?

I think up-potting three times is perfect for a good root ball. It allows the root ball to grow incrementally so that it fills up the inner space of your biggest pot.

420-magazine-mobile824787419.jpg
i just ordered this carbon filter set.. and was wondering if this would be enough to cover the smell of two plants???... my tent is 2ft wide by 4ft tall....

I think it's lxwxh = what CFM you would need the fan to be, measured in feet.

So my tent is 4'x4'x6.5' = 104 CF

I can't remember exactly, but I'm pretty sure I'd want 104 CFM at the minimum, perhaps someone can correct me if I'm wrong

420-magazine-mobile824787419.jpg
i just ordered this carbon filter set.. and was wondering if this would be enough to cover the smell of two plants???... my tent is 2ft wide by 4ft tall....
Sooooo. 2x2×5 puts you at 20 cubic feet. Fans rated at 190? Even with duct work and a filter that will a chance your air very very quickly! But maybe too fast... if fan is not variable speed I would suggest a controller to regulate airflow. But that being said the short answer is yes! That set up will do great for you lol tent :)
Hope that helps. Grow on and grow strong!

When harvesting a plant can you cut the top half off and leave the remaining of the plant to continue growing? I have a roughly 6ft plant and the top is going to be ready a lot sooner than the bottom.
Will it cause to much stress on the remaining ?
No experience in this, but that's what I was planning to do before I ended up having to harvest early. I've read that it works well and it did make good sense. My lower branches looked like they needed an extra week or 2. I'm planning to do that on my WW.
420-magazine-mobile1220848010.jpg

Sooooo. 2x2×5 puts you at 20 cubic feet. Fans rated at 190? Even with duct work and a filter that will a chance your air very very quickly! But maybe too fast... if fan is not variable speed I would suggest a controller to regulate airflow. But that being said the short answer is yes! That set up will do great for you lol tent :)
Hope that helps. Grow on and grow strong!
So if it cleans out the smell would i still have to put it out a window or into the attic?

Back
Top Bottom