Auto Growers Unite: A Community Thread

Subbed up, I got some great information on the last thread so it's great to see another one to replace it.

My little contribution to this.
How I topped my Northern lights from royal queen seeds. I topped at around the 14 day mark at the 3rd node.

Pre snip
420-magazine-mobile1102244986.jpg

Mid snip
420-magazine-mobile2089070760.jpg

After snip
420-magazine-mobile411733695.jpg

420-magazine-mobile568105722.jpg

Hope this helps.

Tried doing a little lst'ing after about a week of being topped. This strain loved bring topped. She was very slow at the beginning, but is taking off now. Ive read normally we should wait 2 week's after topping b4 lst'ing, but this plantvseems to like the abuse..
420-magazine-mobile812399963.jpg
420-magazine-mobile135987640.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1413578998.jpg

And shes showing her girly parts... Yay..
420-magazine-mobile65067924.jpg
If ones things for sure there those strains that thrive under pressure. My name is Snid and abuse plants too... :rofl: thanks for sharing those superb pics. Keep up the great work Immyclone. :thanks:

Couldn't tell u exactly, probably around a month.. Growth was very slow at the beginning as they weren't in the tent and the humidity was about 15%... Very cold and dry here in the winter.. Once they went in the tent, last week, they almost doubled in size... My last grow started very slowly too.. It was heat issues then, and they took 2-3 weeks longer than breeders specs, but produced a very nice harvest... Some killler, killer smoke..
Cheers
Unless you're a dealer it's not about turnaround time, IMO. It's all about the time spent doing what I love. Some start slow and some go fast, it's like they got their own personalities, right? Environment will surely dictate the onset of growth and the outcome. Fortunately what's bad for seedlings is excellent for flowering. Thanks for coming to be a part of the Auto Growers thread.

I will post some pictures of my girl when I get home later. See what you think.
Please do, we'll be waiting :)

Subbed up, I got some great information on the last thread so it's great to see another one to replace it.

My little contribution to this.
How I topped my Northern lights from royal queen seeds. I topped at around the 14 day mark at the 3rd node.

Pre snip
420-magazine-mobile1102244986.jpg

Mid snip
420-magazine-mobile2089070760.jpg

After snip
420-magazine-mobile411733695.jpg

420-magazine-mobile568105722.jpg

Hope this helps.
It's definitely helps aotearoa, those are perfect pics depicting the process. These would look great in my tutorial and also the new auto topping thread, both found in my signature. I'd be honoured to have them posted there too. 14 day mark at the 3rd node... Perfect!

KiG Everyone :green_heart:cheers

Dear Autoflower Illuminati,
I have some White Widow Auto that will go into flower well before my Gold Leaf Fem strain. Can I just shield the WW during the 12 hours of darkness, or would it be better to move them to my big growhouse during flowering to ensure complete darkness.
I'm not sure how sensitive the autos are to light during the flower stage.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Dear Autoflower Illuminati,
I have some White Widow Auto that will go into flower well before my Gold Leaf Fem strain. Can I just shield the WW during the 12 hours of darkness, or would it be better to move them to my big growhouse during flowering to ensure complete darkness.
I'm not sure how sensitive the autos are to light during the flower stage.

You want your autoflowers at a 18/6 light cycle throughout. So no need to switch it.

If ones things for sure there those strains that thrive under pressure. My name is Snid and abuse plants too... :rofl: thanks for sharing those superb pics. Keep up the great work Immyclone. :thanks:

Unless you're a dealer it's not about turnaround time, IMO. It's all about the time spent doing what I love. Some start slow and some go fast, it's like they got their own personalities, right? Environment will surely dictate the onset of growth and the outcome. Fortunately what's bad for seedlings is excellent for flowering. Thanks for coming to be a part of the Auto Growers thread.

Please do, we'll be waiting :)

It's definitely helps aotearoa, those are perfect pics depicting the process. These would look great in my tutorial and also the new auto topping thread, both found in my signature. I'd be honoured to have them posted there too. 14 day mark at the 3rd node... Perfect!

KiG Everyone :green_heart:cheers
420-magazine-mobile1488760579.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1502717882.jpg
420-magazine-mobile113147546.jpg
420-magazine-mobile611692812.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hey Lupey,
Did you trim the plant to look like that or is that what the end result should look like.
Wow, I've definately being doing something wrong

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom